America for sale to the highest bidder

This moslem cannot changes way on Trump.

When Trump is elected he do what he want's to.

:beer::beer::beer:

When the facts are against you pound the witness.
When the witness is against you pound the facts.
When they are both against you, pound sand…it’s all the GOP has left.

I think congress and who the rich choose to run are the problems. I can't remember the last law congress passed which helped the American family.

The Clinton's and others have put America up for sale to the highest bidder. It is time for Congress to shut it down!!!!
Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

It's largely been for sale since Lincoln's election, so this isn't news; it always puzzles me why so many right wingers seem to think it hasn't been privatized for many decades now, though, and is run by and for private interests already. I guess they'll just never be happy.

The Clinton's and others have put America up for sale to the highest bidder. It is time for Congress to shut it down!!!!

It's largely been for sale since Lincoln's election, so this isn't news; it always puzzles me why so many right wingers seem to think it hasn't been privatized for many decades now, though, and is run by and for private interests already. I guess they'll just never be happy.
So that makes it right?

So that makes it right?

Are you saying you're against privatization of government? Too late, that ship sailed away at top speed in 1861.

Privatization works as long as you don't get a greed factor going. It is like government, medicine, unions or any other venues to facilitate commerce. The problems occur when the corrupt are not kept in check properly.

Privatization works as long as you don't get a greed factor going. It is like government, medicine, unions or any other venues to facilitate commerce. The problems occur when the corrupt are not kept in check properly.

Most of the problems the U.S. faces would be far more moderate if the voting public treated citizenship as a verb instead of ignoring their responsibilities and just sitting around waiting to vote for whoever does the best job of feeding them what they want to hear. We know for a fact from the studies of hours spent on just staring at TV every week they have far more than enough time to spend on it at all levels, local ,state, and federal, but they don't, and the government represents those who do spend their time on it, and it's rather ignorant to expect any other results than what we are getting; the government really does reflect the people and culture it governs, and that is true all over the world, not just here. I don't see any way worshiping some ideology or other like a cult is going to be 'better'.

Most of the problems the U.S. faces would be far more moderate if the voting public treated citizenship as a verb instead of ignoring their responsibilities and just sitting around waiting to vote for whoever does the best job of feeding them what they want to hear. We know for a fact from the studies of hours spent on just staring at TV every week they have far more than enough time to spend on it at all levels, local ,state, and federal, but they don't, and the government represents those who do spend their time on it, and it's rather ignorant to expect any other results than what we are getting; the government really does reflect the people and culture it governs, and that is true all over the world, not just here. I don't see any way worshiping some ideology or other like a cult is going to be 'better'.
It is not always a matter of just having time to spend. There are a lot of factors that are playing a part in what is happening around the globe and in this country that are unseen or people are unaware of them.

There are a lot of factors that are playing a part in what is happening around the globe and in this country that are unseen or people are unaware of them.

Of course. If you haven't already read it, you might like F.A. Hayek's The Fatal Conceit; he discusses at some length the effects of culture, religion, and the myth of the 'rationalism' fantasy, and his opinions on why some cultures fail and others succeed, and why theology is still important for that reason. He's another agnostic, like Hegel, so it's not about superstition, just some astute observations about political adaptability and a common morality, that sort of stuff; another topic, and worthy of a thread by itself.

Forum List

Back