America for Americans

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
The immigration problem is easy to fix really, but I believe it must encompass a few other sticky areas as well. Lets see....

1st - one year out it is made public knowlege that we are going to hold a Roman census. If you are an American citizen living abroad you must be in the country to be counted on the first of the year. Anyone within the boarders of the US on that date is a US citizen, exceptions for military personel of course. If you are not in the US you are not a citizen.

2nd - now we can remove all seperating titles and laws. For example, there would be no more reservations, because Indian Americans would become just Americans with equal rights. Discrimination across the board would no longer be acceptable, because we are all Americans.

3rd - The calender would be modified to give each and every nationality a week long recognition. For example, African American week, Latin American week, Polish American week, and so on. These weeks would acknowlege the contributions made to the US by these immigrants.

4th - The border must be closed for one year with no immigration possible, because it will take time to enact all the changes. From this moment forward illegal entry into the country will not be allowed. Police will be required to verify all citizenship with every stop, employers will be shut down for hiring illegals, landlords will have their propery seized for housing illegals, and deportation with no chance of ever becoming a US citizen for all illegals who are caught. Naturally there must be due process first, innocent until proven guilty.

5th - lastly we must all do are part in remaining vigilant, This is America for Americans. No illegal should get anything for free just because they are here, proof of citizenship should be required for all government programs, and hospitals.

I'm sure there are other things to consider, and we can if we remember America for Americans.

lol

yeah...

I think Canadians should have a whole month dedicated to us. After all, this country would be much less funnier, have fewer TV anchors and a much worse hockey league without us Canadians.

pack.gif

00027413.jpg

The immigration problem is easy to fix really, but I believe it must encompass a few other sticky areas as well. Lets see....

1st - one year out it is made public knowlege that we are going to hold a Roman census. If you are an American citizen living abroad you must be in the country to be counted on the first of the year. Anyone within the boarders of the US on that date is a US citizen, exceptions for military personel of course. If you are not in the US you are not a citizen.

2nd - now we can remove all seperating titles and laws. For example, there would be no more reservations, because Indian Americans would become just Americans with equal rights. Discrimination across the board would no longer be acceptable, because we are all Americans.

3rd - The calender would be modified to give each and every nationality a week long recognition. For example, African American week, Latin American week, Polish American week, and so on. These weeks would acknowlege the contributions made to the US by these immigrants.

4th - The border must be closed for one year with no immigration possible, because it will take time to enact all the changes. From this moment forward illegal entry into the country will not be allowed. Police will be required to verify all citizenship with every stop, employers will be shut down for hiring illegals, landlords will have their propery seized for housing illegals, and deportation with no chance of ever becoming a US citizen for all illegals who are caught. Naturally there must be due process first, innocent until proven guilty.

5th - lastly we must all do are part in remaining vigilant, This is America for Americans. No illegal should get anything for free just because they are here, proof of citizenship should be required for all government programs, and hospitals.

I'm sure there are other things to consider, and we can if we remember America for Americans.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Stupidity as a mental disorder.

Actually, he does make some good points, but unfortunately its too late to move in the direction he proposes.

About the best America can do is tract those entering, and leaving, and do the best it can in making sure they pay their FAIR SHARE. I'd be ok with that.:cool:

lol

yeah...

I think Canadians should have a whole month dedicated to us. After all, this country would be much less funnier, have fewer TV anchors and a much worse hockey league without us Canadians.

There'd be happier wait staffs in Florida too, with the increase in average tips.

:lol:

True story! :thup:

Actually, he does make some good points, but unfortunately its too late to move in the direction he proposes.

About the best America can do is tract those entering, and leaving, and do the best it can in making sure they pay their FAIR SHARE. I'd be ok with that.:cool:

There is nothing in the Constitution that gives any American the right to remove the citizenship from another American on the grounds that said American chooses to spend time outside its borders. That is ridiculous.

It's ridiculous, narrow minded bullshit. There might be something of relevance in there but, unfortunately, it got lost in the crap.

There's a difference....

Those "Native Americans" refused to stand up and defend their land. They were more interested in bickering amongst their tribes than they were in putting their own differnces aside to combine forces and drive the "white man" out of their land. In fact, many of them AIDED and ASSISTED the white men.

There is a lesson there that we as AMERICANS have to learn. A Nationalistic version of "bro's before ho's". We can settle the Conservative vs. Liberal, Left vs. Right, East vs. West, Black vs. White debates later. Right now it needs to be AMERICANS vs. EVERYONE ELSE.

There is nothing in the Constitution that gives any American the right to remove the citizenship from another American on the grounds that said American chooses to spend time outside its borders. That is ridiculous.

It's ridiculous, narrow minded bullshit. There might be something of relevance in there but, unfortunately, it got lost in the crap.

There is a lot of good in his suggestion. I do think there's one bit that he leaves out.... With that Roman style census, everyone would have to return to the town in which they were born and get a copy of their original, long-form birth certificate. Those who were naturalized, would be required to return to the city in which they were naturalized and get a copy of that paperwork. These would be the only acceptable forms of proof of Citizenship.

if our government wanted to solve a significant portion of our immigration problem, our trade agreements with latin america would include conditions that the countries granted the privilege of free trade would have to provide a rudimentary safety net in return

"Free commerce and navigation are not to be given in exchange for restrictions and vexations, nor are they likely to produce a relaxation of them"

--Thomas Jefferson: Report on Foreign Commerce, (1793)

How long did it take the left to think up that one? We just siezed 23 tons of dope smuggled in from the Mixican border. Every country in the world (except the US) protects it's borders. Here's a tip spectro. Why don't you and your inbred liberal open borders comrades each take in about a dozen illegals and feed and clothe them and give them medical attention on your credit card like you expect us to do. Report back in a year and tell us how you made ut.

How long did it take the left to think up that one? We just siezed 23 tons of dope smuggled in from the Mixican border. Every country in the world (except the US) protects it's borders. Here's a tip spectro. Why don't you and your inbred liberal open borders comrades each take in about a dozen illegals and feed and clothe them and give them medical attention on your credit card like you expect us to do. Report back in a year and tell us how you made ut.

They wouldn't make out worth a shit, but my question to YOU, how does THAT rambling statement solve the problem?

This problem isn't going to just "go away", WE, the American people, have to come up with some kind of a WORKABLE solution, wouldn't you agree?

We've done it in the past, we MUST do it now, let's put our collective heads together, and see what will work.

I for one, think we can do it.............:eusa_whistle:

I can't believe I am saying this, but America's day in the sun is over. This place will be over-run, it will become one more overpopulated Latin third world cesspit. Nothing will stop this. Look at the birth records, as well as the large number of Latino “immigrants”, and you can kiss diversity and American culture adios, amigo. And the youth of this country is being taught not to resist or criticize this trend. Aye carrumba!

There is a lot of good in his suggestion. I do think there's one bit that he leaves out.... With that Roman style census, everyone would have to return to the town in which they were born and get a copy of their original, long-form birth certificate. Those who were naturalized, would be required to return to the city in which they were naturalized and get a copy of that paperwork. These would be the only acceptable forms of proof of Citizenship.

Go to Russia. Apply for citizenship there. No one has the right to tell me to return to my town of birth.... ever. I am an American. I am free to travel anywhere in the world without my government's permission. Got that? Good.

I currently live outside the US. I pay taxes in that country. I pay taxes in the US. I pay my fair share in both countries. You will not get one more dime out of me.... get your own fucking money and stop coming after mine. Got it? Good.

Go to Russia. Apply for citizenship there. No one has the right to tell me to return to my town of birth.... ever. I am an American. I am free to travel anywhere in the world without my government's permission. Got that? Good

No, not Russia. Somewhere in the Middle East WOULD have been my preference, until all of this chaos began a month or so ago. If only one of those countries had both parts of Sharia Law AND the RTKBA I'd have been there long ago, and left my US Citizenship at the door when I went.

You ARE free to travel. I don't feel you should be.

I currently live outside the US. I pay taxes in that country. I pay taxes in the US. I pay my fair share in both countries. You will not get one more dime out of me.... get your own fucking money and stop coming after mine. Got it? Good.

Personally, I would suggest the removal of citizenship for ANY American who chooses to live outside the USA. I see no acceptable reason for any American to live outside the US. It's nothing personal, I just don't see any reason for it. Then I wouldn't be coming after ANY of your money.

Go to Russia. Apply for citizenship there. No one has the right to tell me to return to my town of birth.... ever. I am an American. I am free to travel anywhere in the world without my government's permission. Got that? Good

No, not Russia. Somewhere in the Middle East WOULD have been my preference, until all of this chaos began a month or so ago. If only one of those countries had both parts of Sharia Law AND the RTKBA I'd have been there long ago, and left my US Citizenship at the door when I went.

You ARE free to travel. I don't feel you should be.

Personally, I would suggest the removal of citizenship for ANY American who chooses to live outside the USA. I see no acceptable reason for any American to live outside the US. It's nothing personal, I just don't see any reason for it. Then I wouldn't be coming after ANY of your money.

Where, in the Constitution, does it give anyone the power to remove citizenship simply for choosing to live outside it's boarders?

Happily, your communistic approach to citizenship is unconstitutional. No one gets to tell Americans where they can or can not live.

You want to live under Sharia, works for me. I don't care how or where you choose to live, but Sharia ain't happening in the US.

Where, in the Constitution, does it give anyone the power to remove citizenship simply for choosing to live outside it's boarders?

It doesn't. That's part of why the Constitution needs to be completely and totally RE-WRITTEN from the ground up. Our Founding Fathers were about as Naive as an Amish girl at Mardis Gras. They only included HALF of the necessary documentation. They left out the whole part about the DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of citizens.

Happily, your communistic approach to citizenship is unconstitutional. No one gets to tell Americans where they can or can not live.

LOL. No, not a Communist; I'm an Authoritarian. Think Fascists with less of the racial bias. I do agree that nobody gets to tell Americans where to live. They should be allowed to live anywhere they want inside the US; and when they leave the US they cease to be Americans.

You want to live under Sharia, works for me. I don't care how or where you choose to live, but Sharia ain't happening in the US.

Not necessarily Sharia Law, but something much closer to it than what we have today. I have seen the Legal system from the inside on a limited basis and it totally destroyed any faith that I ever had in it. That experience of sitting on a jury, combined with the daily news has convinced me that we have no interest in Right and Wrong or any form of Justice these days. Until we get away from worrying about whether Jose was read his rights in the proper dialect of Portugese and start worrying about whether he did actually shoot that person and how we're going to properly PUNISH (not rehabilitate) HIM, our system will continue to have less and less value on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back