CDZ America first, or another country?

No such thing as free health care.

Perhaps - but should tax dollars be sent to other countries when they could be spent looking after Americans?

You seem confused. The US gives aid to other countries to advance our own interests.

Perhaps you can list the advantages to America of supporting the south Vietnamese government.
I used that example so we can examine the reasons given at the time, then see if they were valid or fabrication.
That will give us a base so we can examine more modern examples.
I await your answer.

It strikes me, a lot of people put other countries' interests before those their home country.
Should America stop dual citizenship, and should America stop all donations to any and all other countries until Americans no longer live on the streets, all have free healthcare, and a job?

Dual citizenship should end. Americans use to be the most patriotic people on the planet....

Dual citizenship does not indicate an absence of patriotism.

Just split loyalties?

Perhaps - but should tax dollars be sent to other countries when they could be spent looking after Americans?

You seem confused. The US gives aid to other countries to advance our own interests.

Perhaps you can list the advantages to America of supporting the south Vietnamese government.
I used that example so we can examine the reasons given at the time, then see if they were valid or fabrication.
I await your answer.

There are a whole lot of Vietnamese Americans you can ask if you really want an answer and aren't just going through your usual performance.

It strikes me, a lot of people put other countries' interests before those their home country.
Should America stop dual citizenship, and should America stop all donations to any and all other countries until Americans no longer live on the streets, all have free healthcare, and a job?

Dual citizenship should end. Americans use to be the most patriotic people on the planet....

Dual citizenship does not indicate an absence of patriotism.

Just split loyalties?

MOD EDIT: This is the CDZ! No insults or flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

I await your answer.

There are a whole lot of Vietnamese Americans you can ask if you really want an answer and aren't just going through your usual performance.

I was rather hoping you would lay out facts to prove your point.
Are you capable of doing so, or do you wish to concede your assertion is wrong?

IMO charity begins at home

We need to get our own house in order before we get involved with anyone else

I await your answer.

I was rather hoping you would lay out facts to prove your point.
Are you capable of doing so, or do you wish to concede your assertion is wrong?

There are a whole lot of Vietnamese Americans you can ask if you really want an answer and aren't just going through your usual performance. They might tell you how they prefer to be alive rather than having been extinguished along with their families by the communists. Patriotic, hard-working, honest Americans. If you had even one working brain cell you might also see that every SEA nation that did not fall to communism was a net positive to them and to us (to say the least).

Nobody asked America to donate or to invade any country in the world. The situation is enough tough in the USA but I am sure it does not mean that our Government will care more about home policy than international affairs. Sometimes it seems to me that we have interests in absolutely every country of the world. Or even far beyond this world?

It will never be "perfect" but the US should get their house in some semblance of "order' before worrying about other Countries.

We used to be viewed as being a strong world leader that can help other countries out.
Now we are just viewed as a "sucker" that other countries can take advantage of.

you can ask if you really want an answer

I was asking you, but I realise you can't answer.
That's because your position is false, so you have to hope I let you off with a stupid answer - I don't.

You claim reasons - state them or admit you lied.

Forum List

Back