America First | Enemies of the People

as I was saying...

America First | Enemies of the People

Nuon Chea aka Brother Number Two, was asked about the Killing Fields of Cambodia during the time he was co-leader with Pol Pot/second in command to Pol Pot. Brother Number Two said he had regrets for backing the solution for people who were enemies of the nation. But when it came to individuals or the nation, he had to go with the nation.

Sound familiar? Are America First-ers aware of how much their ideology resemble fascist and totalitarian monsters?

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
POV - Enemies of the People . Timeline: The History of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge: | PBS
Disagreeing with Obama doesn't make one an enemy of America, you retard.

Sure it does. Disagreeing with obama is the height of heresy according to progressive scripture.

GOP Tea Party Lunatics Purity of Purpose War

can any honest person deny the similarities between America Firsters, Tea Party Lunatics and the Khmer Rouge? The paranoia about subversives within their ranks? The purges of party leaders? Good thing we have the ATF, FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies, along with Morris Dees, of the SPLC, keeping tabs on these kooks.

Arbitrary executions and torture carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978, are considered to have constituted a genocide.

Khmer Rouge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should be asking whether any sane person would make that comparison with a straight face.

spoken like a true follower of some nonsensical ideology

of course I did. I was called a neocon more times than I care to remember.

you need to get out more often. Doesn't the VA have home health aides who have insurance that allows them to wheel you around the neighborhood?

Disagreeing with Obama doesn't make one an enemy of America, you retard.

Disagreeing with the President, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Obama -- in ways that denigrate and harm the Office of the Presidency, all for ideological scoring points, at the cost to national cohesion and unity...this makes one an enemy of the polity of the nation. It's party over nation. There is loyalty to party over the people/party over the nation.
I'll bet you didn't say a word to those on the left who disagreed with Bush in the manner you describe.

Dante Never Claims To Speak For Anyone But Dante and...

we are all Dante. :lol:

But I never said I speak for the people. take an adult ed course in reading and comprehension

Disagreeing with the President, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Obama -- in ways that denigrate and harm the Office of the Presidency, all for ideological scoring points, at the cost to national cohesion and unity...this makes one an enemy of the polity of the nation. It's party over nation. There is loyalty to party over the people/party over the nation.
Those who purport to speak for America or "the people" raise questions for me.
I referenced "America First" and "the People" I did not understand either phrase to be your words.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Considering Daveman is probably gay, it is. That community judges harshly. Poor Davey, ugly and gay. :eusa_shifty:

Gay bashing now, are you? You use the appellation "gay" like someone else might use asshole or cocksucker. You have something against gays?
Sure seems like he does.

But I'm sure he knows several gay people, and none of them mind him throwing them under the bus as he vainly attempts to score cheap points on a message board.

GOP Tea Party Lunatics Purity of Purpose War

can any honest person deny the similarities between America Firsters, Tea Party Lunatics and the Khmer Rouge? The paranoia about subversives within their ranks? The purges of party leaders? Good thing we have the ATF, FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies, along with Morris Dees, of the SPLC, keeping tabs on these kooks.

You should be asking whether any sane person would make that comparison with a straight face.

spoken like a true follower of some nonsensical ideology
You mean liberalism?

of course I did. I was called a neocon more times than I care to remember.
I'd be surprised if it was any number greater than zero.

If that's too difficult for you to understand, I think you're lying.
you need to get out more often.
I get out plenty. I've been all over the world. My current job takes me to the prettiest places in the two prettiest states. Spring is looking glorious.

What you meant to say was "You need to agree with me more often, because my ego is fragile."
Doesn't the VA have home health aides who have insurance that allows them to wheel you around the neighborhood?
What would the aides' insurance matter? Their insurance doesn't cover me.

It's funny when you try to be clever and only make yourself look even more stupid. :lol: I bet you were really proud of that one, too. :rofl:

Considering Daveman is probably gay, it is. That community judges harshly. Poor Davey, ugly and gay. :eusa_shifty:

Gay bashing now, are you? You use the appellation "gay" like someone else might use asshole or cocksucker. You have something against gays?
Sure seems like he does.

But I'm sure he knows several gay people, and none of them mind him throwing them under the bus as he vainly attempts to score cheap points on a message board.

He probably knows lots of gay people, but would he want his brother to marry one?

Sure seems like he does.

He probably knows lots of gay people, but would he want his brother to marry one?
Given his hostility to gays, obviously not.

This doesn't sound like Pol Pot to me. It's the Mission statement of America First:
Mission Statement

We, the members of the America First Party, pledge ourselves to restore and revitalize the great American Experiment for the benefit of our nation and all its people. We commit ourselves to elect honest people to public office who adhere to principles based on the wisdom of the Founders and expressed in the United States Constitution and our party platform.
We hold to the steadfast beliefs that the means to revitalizing our nation is to revitalize our people and the means to restore our nation is to restore just and Constitutional governance. To this end, we obligate our party:

• [*]To preserve and protect our people and our sovereignty
    [*]To promote economic growth and independence
    [*]To encourage the traditional values of faith, family, and responsibility
    [*]To ensure equality before the law in protecting those rights granted by the Creator
    [*]To clean up our corrupted political system

Somebody has to take out the trash when there's a lot of it, Dante.

If you listen to the leaders of the Khmer Rouge tell it, they would say they wanted the same things for their people and nation. It was the nation first. Of course they wanted a different economic system, but they did want their people to be better off. They felt they overthrew a corrupt government. They battled domestic enemies, enemies that wanted to move closer to Vietnam than China.

try watching the program and educating yourself on nation first movements. your soul may still be salvageable.
Comparing the two is loathsome; you cheapen the lives of the 1,000,000+ lost under Pol Pot by so linking.

you really think so? sound ignorant and immature in your thinking process.

what is loathsome is how pathetically dumb you are willing to look in order to desperately score cheap points. you give human beings a bad name
Idiot libtards like you give humanity a bad name.

This doesn't sound like Pol Pot to me. It's the Mission statement of America First:
Mission Statement

We, the members of the America First Party, pledge ourselves to restore and revitalize the great American Experiment for the benefit of our nation and all its people. We commit ourselves to elect honest people to public office who adhere to principles based on the wisdom of the Founders and expressed in the United States Constitution and our party platform.
We hold to the steadfast beliefs that the means to revitalizing our nation is to revitalize our people and the means to restore our nation is to restore just and Constitutional governance. To this end, we obligate our party:

• [*]To preserve and protect our people and our sovereignty
    [*]To promote economic growth and independence
    [*]To encourage the traditional values of faith, family, and responsibility
    [*]To ensure equality before the law in protecting those rights granted by the Creator
    [*]To clean up our corrupted political system

Somebody has to take out the trash when there's a lot of it, Dante.

If you listen to the leaders of the Khmer Rouge tell it, they would say they wanted the same things for their people and nation. It was the nation first. Of course they wanted a different economic system, but they did want their people to be better off. They felt they overthrew a corrupt government. They battled domestic enemies, enemies that wanted to move closer to Vietnam than China.

try watching the program and educating yourself on nation first movements. your soul may still be salvageable.
Comparing the two is loathsome; you cheapen the lives of the 1,000,000+ lost under Pol Pot by so linking.

you really think so? sound ignorant and immature in your thinking process.

what is loathsome is how pathetically dumb you are willing to look in order to desperately score cheap points. you give human beings a bad name
Idiot libtards like you give humanity a bad name.
thank you

coming from teh likes of you this is indeed a great compliment

Forum List

Back