America at the Turning Point

We’re certainly doing our best to convince the world that we’re a threat that must be neutralized.
Yeah, ain't it funny how all the big dogs on the block throughout history are a threat to all of those who want to be the big dog on the block............. :eusa_whistle:

We’re certainly doing our best to convince the world that we’re a threat that must be neutralized.
Yeah, ain't it funny how all the big dogs on the block throughout history are a threat to all of those who want to be the big dog on the block............. :eusa_whistle:
Canada wants to replace us as the big dog? Europe wants to replace us as the big dog? Japan wants to replace us as the big dog?

The only words of praise Trump has these days, are for the places that want to replace us as the big dog.

Last edited:
Yeah, but what about all the small dogs, cats and mice? And US policy is affecting my life severe. So I need right to vote. Oh, this includes citizenship.

Canada wants to replace us as the big dog? Europe wants to replace us as the big dog? Japan wants to reolace us as the big dog?

The only words of praise Trump has these days, are for the places that want to replace us as the big dog.
You're missing the point because of your blinding political bias. We are not a real threat to any of those countries/groups of countries, Frump is a hiccup and they know it. However we are a threat to Russia, China and Iran all of which want to take out position as top dog. Welcome to the real world.

Yeah, but what about all the small dogs, cats and mice? And US policy is affecting my life severe. So I need right to vote. Oh, this includes citizenship.
:rofl:

Canada wants to replace us as the big dog? Europe wants to replace us as the big dog? Japan wants to reolace us as the big dog?

You're missing the point because of your blinding political bias. We are not a real threat to any of those countries/groups of countries, Frump is a hiccup and they know it. However we are a threat to Russia, China and Iran all of which want to take out position as top dog. Welcome to the real world.
Iran? LOL

Everybody knows China and Russia are a threat. That’s why I didn’t list them earlier. Trump is a champion for Russia, even intervening for them at the G7. And you know what the biggest threat to China was? The TPP, which Trump killed as a gift.

Iran? LOL

Everybody knows China and Russia are a threat. That’s why I didn’t list them earlier. Trump is a champion for Russia, even intervening for them at the G7. And you know what the biggest threat to China was? The TPP, which Trump killed as a gift.
like I said, blinded by bias. Pathetic, truly pathetic.
And yes, Iran want's to be the big dog on the block.

Iran? LOL

^ ironic

Iran? LOL

^ ironic
Yet I'm probably the most apolitical person on this board....... And you call it ironic....... Speaks volumes........

When President Trump puts another couple of strict constitutionalists on the supreme court in the next couple of years and dozens of lower court REP judges on the bench........all lifetime appointments, will you be referring to Trump's legacy as a "hiccup"? HAAAAA HAAAAAA
Bonobo: "Elections have consequences".
Welcome to the real world.

Iran? LOL

^ ironic
Yet I'm probably the most apolitical person on this board....... And you call it ironic....... Speaks volumes........
Apolitical except for Trump’s foreign policy, apparently :rolleyes:

When President Trump puts another couple of strict constitutionalists on the supreme court in the next couple of years and dozens of lower court REP judges on the bench........all lifetime appointments, will you be referring to Trump's legacy as a "hiccup"? HAAAAA HAAAAAA
Bonobo: "Elections have consequences".
Welcome to the real world.
:rofl:

Iran? LOL

^ ironic
Apolitical except for Trump’s foreign policy, apparently :rolleyes:
Sure thing there Sparky. Are those virtual reality glasses temporary or were they surgically implanted and hardwired to the DNC?
Let me guess, your background is probably in engineering....... :eusa_whistle:

Canada wants to replace us as the big dog? Europe wants to replace us as the big dog? Japan wants to replace us as the big dog?

Notice how Europe is as a whole and the other as single countries..

Because as single countries Europe is a joke. Why do you think the EU was created? If the UK fully breaks from the EU's market, we're going to rape the hell out of them in trade. They have zero leverage.

Because as single countries Europe is a joke. Why do you think the EU was created? If the UK fully breaks from the EU's market, we're going to rape the hell out of them in trade. They have zero leverage.
Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss
^ yep, has no idea why the EU was created

Forum List

Back