america apologizing in advance of wikileaks next release

i don't know about the apologising part, but i'd like to see julian assange swinging on a meathook

i don't know about the apologising part, but i'd like to see julian assange swinging on a meathook

then the password to his insurance file will get released. 1.2GB of compressed news that won't be released unless hes killed. I bet it has the power to crumble america

We wouldn't have to apologize if we didn't do or say stupid shit.

So, lets not do stupid shit.

then the password to his insurance file will get released. 1.2GB of compressed news that won't be released unless hes killed. I bet it has the power to crumble america

Let's kill him :eusa_angel:

that's blackmail, i want him dead... is the password "rosebud" ?

Last edited:

that's blackmail, i want him dead... is the password "rosebud?"

its working. I am sure our gov knows whats in the insurance file. if they werent scared of it being released he would be dead already

that's blackmail, i want him dead... is the password "rosebud?"

its working. I am sure our gov knows whats in the insurance file. if they werent scared of it being released he would be dead already

i think the opposite is true, if he had anything, he would have released it by now. he hates americans. he's bluffing and needs to be popped. we won't allow him to get away with murder, even indirect ones.

Wikileaks is mis-information.
10% blackmailing USA, 90% confirming US propaganda's war-machinery.

That Julian Assange is probably himself a CIA guy.

Truth hurts, and they won't tell you.
1.2 GB encrypted news as life-insurance is just a story.

CBC News - Canada - U.S. warns Ottawa of WikiLeak release

if our gov is apologizing world wide before it even comes out then you know it will be bad.

What I don't understand is why this is even allowed.

These are National Security Issues, yet the Federal Government sits by with It's Thumb up It's Over Sized Fat Ass.

To what end?????

Who are these Fuck Heads,
and why do we allow this to continue?

Wikileaks would have already been assassinated if it would be a threat to USA.
Plain and simple. World is no 'James Bond' spy-movie with happy ends.

Just look at that Pollonium guy from London. He indeed was a threat.
The informations which Wikileaks is publishing is just a big show, where media is picking 2-3 'US-negative' contents from the leaked documents, trying to give authority to the other leaked parts. Those other leaked parts confirm the US propaganda.
Simple as that.

if our gov is apologizing world wide before it even comes out then you know it will be bad.

These are National Security Issues, yet the Federal Government sits by with It's Thumb up It's Over Sized Fat Ass.

To what end?????

It's that Pentagon Papers hangover.
Really, what has Wikileaks produced? Evidence the US war effort in Afghanistan is screwed up? Did anyone NOT know that?
All he's done is compromised agents and U.S. trade craft. Hardly noble. Probably treasonous. Meanwhile Assange is a wanted man for underage rape.

Wikileaks would have already been assassinated if it would be a threat to USA.
Plain and simple. World is no 'James Bond' spy-movie with happy ends.

Just look at that Pollonium guy from London. He indeed was a threat.
The informations which Wikileaks is publishing is just a big show, where media is picking 2-3 'US-negative' contents from the leaked documents, trying to give authority to the other leaked parts. Those other leaked parts confirm the US propaganda.
Simple as that.

i agree, this is right on

To what end?????

Really, what has Wikileaks produced? Evidence the US war effort in Afghanistan is screwed up? Did anyone NOT know that?
All he's done is compromised agents and U.S. trade craft. Hardly noble. Probably treasonous. Meanwhile Assange is a wanted man for underage rape.

poetic justice, like o.j.

To what end?????

you mean rape accusations that were dropped and who stemmed from a girl with cia connectons? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

To what end?????

you mean rape accusations that were dropped and who stemmed from a girl with cia connectons? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The same thing happened with Scott Ritter.

Funny ain't it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/15/us/15arrest.html

I think Assange is a scumbag for releasing actual names but:

A. He doesn't "deserve" to die.
B. The United States should be getting it's house in order and get out of these swamps. It's not doing anyone any good. I think the Iraqis and Afghanis get it by now..

Wikileaks is going to release information on Obama and the coverup that he doesn't meat Article 2 Section 1.

Forum List

Back