America and reality.

rcajun90 said:
I've said may God bless you in the last month more then in my whole life.

What's that? Wait... did you mean "than"?

You see how fast that old "you spelled something wrong" game can turn against you? Your mistake is grammar rather "than" spelling, but none the less, a mistake. We all make mistakes here, and no one NEEDS a smartass pointing out each and every one of every member here. It's a form of antagonizing, and that's what you did to me.

And yes, I came at you kind of harsh. But that was after I read the majority of what you'd already written. I got a sense that your attitude was one of "you people need to listen to me", and that's just not a good attitude to have on a board when you're the FNG. A little humility goes a long way when you're "expecting" people to "help you" or "feel sorry for you".

Pale Rider said:
What's that? Wait... did you mean "than"?

You see how fast that old "you spelled something wrong" game can turn against you? Your mistake is grammar rather "than" spelling, but none the less, a mistake. We all make mistakes here, and no one NEEDS a smartass pointing out each and every one of every member here. It's a form of antagonizing, and that's what you did to me.

And yes, I came at you kind of harsh. But that was after I read the majority of what you'd already written. I got a sense that your attitude was one of "you people need to listen to me", and that's just not a good attitude to have on a board when you're the FNG. A little humility goes a long way when you're "expecting" people to "help you" or "feel sorry for you".

That's why I don't play the spelling game. We are not writing papers for college here. I simply pointed out that it is Burbon not Burben. Your post was ugly so I pointed it out. I even back tracked and took up for you about misspelling words only to get slapped again. That's when I switched to smartass mode. How in the world can you say I'm not being humble? You must not be familar with my posts. I don't want anyone to help me. In fact I don't even want America to help my state. Let Louisiana keep all of its oil, gas and fishing revenue for five years and we will help ourselves. I hope you have a wonderful day Pale Rider. BTW what is FNG?

rcajun90 said:
That's why I don't play the spelling game. I simply pointed out that it is Burbon not Burben.

That statement is a contradiction. And as it was pointed out to me, it's spelled "Bourbon", not Burbon.

rcajun90 said:
BTW what is FNG?

Fuckin' New Guy.

Forum List

Back