America and Europe...

It was very telling that a rabbi, minister and bishop made benedictions at the Inauguration of President Trump, but no imam. Trump pledged to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth. The rabbi spoke of Jerusalem, which hopefully will remain in Jewish and Christian hands, but not those of the Muslims. This ceremony was just one more indication of the Judeo-Christian values that bind America and Israel together.
We really are starting to not like mooseleems here in the USA.

They have murdered people in the name of their allah.

I would have puked had I had to deal with a mooseleem cleric on the podium of the portico at the US Capitol during the inauguration.

I can deal with their beards and sack costumes at the grocery store since everyone needs to buy food. But I keep my distance and I keep my 45ACP with me (which unfortunately would not help me much against a suicide vest).

It was very telling that a rabbi, minister and bishop made benedictions at the Inauguration of President Trump, but no imam. Trump pledged to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth. The rabbi spoke of Jerusalem, which hopefully will remain in Jewish and Christian hands, but not those of the Muslims. This ceremony was just one more indication of the Judeo-Christian values that bind America and Israel together.
We really are starting to not like mooseleems here in the USA.

They have murdered people in the name of their allah.

I would have puked had I had to deal with a mooseleem cleric on the podium of the portico at the US Capitol.

I can deal with their beards and sack costumes at the grocery store since everyone needs to buy food. But I keep my distance and I keep my 45ACP with me (which unfortunately would not help me much against a suicide vest).
You could always try holy water...

seem to have very different ways of looking at this conflict (I mean aside from Tinmore). Americans seem to side more with the Israelis, maybe because of our Judeo-Christian tradition or because of movies like Exodus with Paul Newman, while Europeans seem to take the Palestinians' side. This, despite the fact that Muslims have now overrun Europe and commit terrorism there. Eloy, how do you explain this phenomenon?
Do Jews have immense influence in the USA -- absolutely. Even Harry Truman realized this when he decided to support Israel in 1948.

Have Americans been brainwashed by Jewish movies like Exodus etc.? Absolutely.

Have mooseleems alienated Americans with their murderous antics such as Sept 11 2001, San Antonio, San Bernardino, and Orlando. Absolutely.

Does anybody on this Earth like mooseleems these days? Probably not.

Why are Europeans so stupid? Because nothing has changed much in Europe over the past 100 years.

Oh yeah, Tinmore is from Scandinavia, yet he has the hypocricy (sp?) to call Israelis foreigners. This despite the fact that all of my cousins were born in Israel.

Based upon reading political discussion boards for two decades, I would say that nearly ALL Europeans are viciously anti-Israel these days. There are a few exceptions here and there who aren't, but whenever people describe themselves as European, odds are very strongly strongly in favor of it.

This is what really got the ball rolling by way of creating legions of Challengers, Eloys, Tommy Taints and all the other miscreants. Euro-Arab Dialogue | Institut MEDEA

Thanks to a superior education system, Zionist conditioning techniques have not succeeded with Europeans in Europe as they have with Americans from the U.S., most of whom have mostly European ancestry. Americans have been conditioned, through education, films etc. to view any attempt to seek justice for the native people of Palestine as an attack on Jews.

It will change. You can watch westerns made as late as the early 60s with serious dialogue that included "the only good Indian is a dead Indian".

seem to have very different ways of looking at this conflict (I mean aside from Tinmore). Americans seem to side more with the Israelis, maybe because of our Judeo-Christian tradition or because of movies like Exodus with Paul Newman, while Europeans seem to take the Palestinians' side. This, despite the fact that Muslims have now overrun Europe and commit terrorism there. Eloy, how do you explain this phenomenon?

The Europeans are cowed by the threat of violence in their cities.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

What in the devil does Judeo-Christian mean? It is a Jew invented construct to make it appear that the people who fundamentally reject the core principle of Christianity are somehow similar in any way to Christians.
Well, that would be what an antisemite would tend to say, now wouldn't it?

The term Judeo-Christian groups Judaism and Christianity, either in reference to Christianity's derivation from Judaism or due to perceived parallels or commonalities shared between those two religions.

The concept of "Judeo-Christian values" in an ethical (rather than theological or liturgical) sense was used by George Orwellin 1939, and has become part of "American civil religion" since the 1940s.

History of the term
The term is used, as "Judæo Christian", at least as far back as in a letter from Alexander M'Caul dated October 17, 1821.[2]The term in this case referred to Jewish converts to Christianity.[3] The term is used similarly by Joseph Wolff in 1829, referring to a style of church that would keep with some Jewish traditions in order to convert Jews.[4]

The American Christian Conservative right generaly uses the term to make themselves sound more inclusive than they really are and it's also a "code word" for supporting Zionist Israel, which is a core value of Conservative Christian Zionists in the US and elsewhere. The term is politically charged and therefore worthless in any serious discussion, much like this cherry-picked Wikipedia article above.

Much of the resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe has been fueled by their need for oil, especially after the oil embargos of the 70s. Several initiatives were undertaken to draw Europe closer to the Arab world in order to grease the wheels for assuring the continuation of their oil supplies, and European media took on a pro-Arab point of view. After decades of relentlessly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic themes being normalized through the European press, creatures such as the revolting Eloy thing have grown up in a system entirely dominated by Jew hatred.
Also, the Muslim invasion of Europe hasn't helped either. They imported all their hatreds and barbarism with them.

What "invasion"? The Muslim population of Europe comprises 6% of the total population, the overwhelming majority of those are peaceful productive citizens of their various countries. 5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe

The Europeans are cowed by the threat of violence in their cities.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

So does Islamophobia and bigotry in general. I've never met anyone "cowed by the threat of violence in our cities", that's usually the sort of drivel that comes out of the conservative "little Englander" scare-mongers.

Much of the resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe has been fueled by their need for oil, especially after the oil embargos of the 70s. Several initiatives were undertaken to draw Europe closer to the Arab world in order to grease the wheels for assuring the continuation of their oil supplies, and European media took on a pro-Arab point of view. After decades of relentlessly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic themes being normalized through the European press, creatures such as the revolting Eloy thing have grown up in a system entirely dominated by Jew hatred.
In what way am I a "revolting thing"?

Challenger, teddyearp, Moonglow, et al,

It never ceases to amaze me how this scenario is played out over and over again, through history. It was in the 14th Century, the time of the "golden sacrificial penny," that the German Jews were subject to ethnic cleansing. And it has only been ≈ 500 years when King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella expelled the Jews from Spain. And it was in the very late 13th Century that England expelled the Jews; and they were not allowed to return untile the time of Oliver Cromwell in the mid-17th Century.

There was no great love affair between the Central Europeans and the Jewish People.

BTW: The idea of American Jews is confusion... The confusion originates from the Jewish Community. In the last half century of the 20th Century, the Jews in America started to make ill-defined distinctions:

A Portrait of Jewish Americans
Findings from a Pew Research Center Survey of U.S. Jews 1 OCT 2013
• “Jews by religion”
• “Jews of no religion”
• "Jews that do not identify with any particular Jewish denomination" (AKA: less-traditional Judaism)

"Secularism has a long tradition in Jewish life in America, and most U.S. Jews seem to recognize this: 62% say being Jewish is mainly a matter of ancestry and culture, while just 15% say it is mainly a matter of religion. Even among Jews by religion, more than half (55%) say being Jewish is mainly a matter of ancestry and culture, and two-thirds say it is not necessary to believe in God to be Jewish." PEW POLLING AND ANALYSIS

Poll: Most Palestinians want to eliminate Israel
Less than 30% back two-state solution, though most are opposed to violent resistance, and Hamas seems to have gained little support from kidnapping
BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF June 25, 2014, 4:55 pm 74

"Marking a notable shift in Palestinian public opinion, 60 percent of the population surveyed in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (55% and 68%, respectively) said that the five-year goal “should be to work toward reclaiming all of historic Palestine, from the river to the sea,” according to the poll, a position meaning the elimination of Israel. Meanwhile, less than 30% (31% in the West Bank, 22% in Gaza) would like to “end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza to achieve a two-state solution.”

They have been anti-Jew for hundreds of years.
Europeans are anti-Jew..
(COMMENT)

It is not necessarily the case that "any" argument on the basis of religion or culture makes for good logic with or differentiation. The Arab Palestinians (obviously) associate themselves with Islam; even though they may not be practicing the tenants of Islam.

The conflict is about power, influence, and greed.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back