America=Absurdistan

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Was feeling down today and this pic always lifts my spirits. To all the Dick Durbans of America you can kiss my ass, how dare you run down this country in that manner? You care nothing about the fine job our soldiers are doing but care everything about power. Tell the truth, it has nothing to do with human rights and everything to do with a vile hatred of America. This fine women's life was ruined over doing her job and a punk who smokes somebody here will get about 3 years prison time at most, tell me how that is right.

http://www.zonalibre.org/blog/surferrosa/irak.jpg

Attachments

• $irak.jpg
    $irak.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 69
It is the same reason why, when greedy corporate bosses at places like Enron and WorldCom screw up and cost thousands of employees their jobs and savings, they get little more than a slap on wrist. Some are even paid millions of dollars to "retire."

The reason why a lot of kids because lawbreaking, incorrigible, dope smoking punks is because they don't have any other alternatives. Massive cutbacks in social services have left them little to do but roam the streets, looking for troubles.

It is true that some people walk the battlefields of the world, looking out for freedom. Different groups of us walk the streets of American cities, looking to effect social changes. It's the same war, fought in a different manner.

Gabriella84 said:
It is the same reason why, when greedy corporate bosses at places like Enron and WorldCom screw up and cost thousands of employees their jobs and savings, they get little more than a slap on wrist. Some are even paid millions of dollars to "retire."

The reason why a lot of kids because lawbreaking, incorrigible, dope smoking punks is because they don't have any other alternatives. Massive cutbacks in social services have left them little to do but roam the streets, looking for troubles.

It is true that some people walk the battlefields of the world, looking out for freedom. Different groups of us walk the streets of American cities, looking to effect social changes. It's the same war, fought in a different manner.

You are nothing more than a person who looks to blame others for their problems, in other words a responsibility shirker. You type of social change is not needed or wanted in America. Berkeley and your parents have brainwashed you.

Gabriella84 said:
Wow, you are REALLY bitter. I feel for you.

Nice response, it betrays your lack of intelligence.

The great thing is your side is revealing itself.....to be one of obstruction and non-progress.

Forum List

Back