America: A House Divided

Boss must have attended Jr. High School (maybe even he went to high school) in the South. Text books there have been rewritten to project black slaves as immigrants, and plantation owners sweet as pecan pie. They still believe we live in the 18th Century and should abide by laws written then, and that medical treatment such as bleeding the sick will cure most ills.

President Truman integrated the military and that chased Thurman and his brothers in flour sacks to form a new party (Dixiecrats), it's true Thurman and others remained Democrats (Blue Dog or DINO's) until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, at which time the Republican Party employed the Southern Strategy which created the new and very conservative Republican Party which today has moved further to the Right and now supports authoritarianism and these neo fascism values, i.e. We got our, fuck the rest of you.

And THIS is why we're divided as a nation. This is an example of the kind of intellectual dishonesty we have to put up with from the mental midgets in society. These are the people who want to run things and control our lives. Take a good long look and tell me this is something you can reason with and find common ground with.

No. People such as this have to be humiliated in defeat so badly they become ostracized and made the subject of ridicule. They can't be given a platform and allowed to grow and thrive.

Isn't it funny a Democrat FDR did the New Deal after a decade of Republicans, and JFK a democrat introduced the Civil Rights bill and Johnson ended up singing it. Both Democrats. Thank Goodness Goldwater did not get elected.

Today the Dem Party is the same. Ironic.

Yes, it's funny... MANY of the New Deal policies prolonged the depression and turned it into a GREAT depression instead of a "normal" one like the many we had before and since. It's also funny that, after 80 years of FDR's policies, our poverty level remains much the same. It's funny how Democrats today use the same tired old lines they used 82 years ago regarding a "living wage."

And it's hilarious you never could name any Republicans who were former Dixiecrats other than good ol' Strom who was never actually a Dixiecrat.

Agents Provocateurs

The Chickenhawk ruling class sent us halfway around the world to kill Communists in Vietnam, yet let the Commie scum run wild on the campuses back home (except at Kent State!). Why this contradiction? Why were those we were suppose to prevent from eventually coming here already here and not killed here? Because they were the sons of the ruling class, that's why. Wake up, this is a political Matrix. Let the majority rule and get rid of this oligarchic republic that sets up such fake political choices.

"except at Kent State"? Where students, not commies were murdered! I don't know how old you are, but I was on the CAL Campus when this horror unfolded. It was like a cold shower and a great concern for those of us who had girl friends on Campus, knowing Reagan was Governor. Right then, I knew it could happen here and I found L. and we went to her parents home in Moraga to watch the news. He parents, both Republicans, were very thankfully I brought her home that day.

BTW, I had separated from active duty in December 1969, and was not an activist. I was also not a fan of Nixon or (what we later learned) were neo cons, both in the D and the R party. I was not a peace nick, then. And today we are faced with a neo con on steroids who has never seen the elephant, and is willing to send other peoples kids into harms way.

I think there are too many people placing too much trust in those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided.

I still say when you're RIGHT about something....

Let's just say RAPE.

You and I both believe RAPE is WRONG.

PERIOD.

Now suppose we're in a group of 5, and the other 3 believe RAPE is GOOD for you, and that being RAPED builds "character" because you're taking one for the "greater good".

Where do you "compromise" with that?

Is that "too extreme"?

Will it be "too extreme" when the government healthcare system I didn't want forces me to get a soviet doctor's hand shoved up my ass? Just wondering.... It's not out of the question a government could force you to get a prostate exam is it? Try getting into the military without having to let a doc gaze at your asshole. I understand why that is of course, but if the citizen becomes a subject to the state, and it's determined that the cost of prevention of prostate cancer means every dude in the US get's a finger in his ass every year after 40 guess what?

I call it RAPE.

Fine too extreme?

OK,

So what about THEFT?

Same circumstance. We believe it's wrong to take other people's shit. 3 Other clowns out vote us, and STEAL our shit.

Still up for "compromise"?

I'm not.

That's also why I WILL NOT "compromise" my 2nd Amendment rights.

You don't "compromise" on right vs. wrong, because the solution is NEVER better than half right.

I think there are too many people placing too much trust in those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided.
You don't "compromise" on right vs. wrong, because the solution is NEVER better than half right.
The problem is, the other "side" says precisely the same thing, with just as much passion and conviction.

Compromise is complicated, and requires effort, honesty and humility. It requires us to consider the possibility that our way of doing things may not be the only way, and that we're simply not always going to get our way, or that the two sides will have to work together to find a third way.

Boss must have attended Jr. High School (maybe even he went to high school) in the South. Text books there have been rewritten to project black slaves as immigrants, and plantation owners sweet as pecan pie. They still believe we live in the 18th Century and should abide by laws written then, and that medical treatment such as bleeding the sick will cure most ills.

President Truman integrated the military and that chased Thurman and his brothers in flour sacks to form a new party (Dixiecrats), it's true Thurman and others remained Democrats (Blue Dog or DINO's) until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, at which time the Republican Party employed the Southern Strategy which created the new and very conservative Republican Party which today has moved further to the Right and now supports authoritarianism and these neo fascism values, i.e. We got our, fuck the rest of you.

And THIS is why we're divided as a nation. This is an example of the kind of intellectual dishonesty we have to put up with from the mental midgets in society. These are the people who want to run things and control our lives. Take a good long look and tell me this is something you can reason with and find common ground with.

No. People such as this have to be humiliated in defeat so badly they become ostracized and made the subject of ridicule. They can't be given a platform and allowed to grow and thrive.
  • Censorship ^^^; and
  • Revised History; and an
  • Ad hominem; and
  • Accuse others of what they do.
Nothing new here from boss, who is a classical example of the decades long effort and success of the Conservative wing of the Republican Party to dumb down Americans.

The problem is, the other "side" says precisely the same thing, with just as much passion and conviction.

Compromise is complicated, and requires effort, honesty and humility. It requires us to consider the possibility that our way of doing things may not be the only way, and that we're simply not always going to get our way, or that the two sides will have to work together to find a third way.

Compromise and honesty disappeared under the tutelage of Gingrich when he was Speaker of the House. The current Speaker needs to review recent history and modify his conservative agenda and learn the value of compromise.

The way things are going, the election of 2018 will result in a sea change and put The Current Speaker (Ryan) on a back bench, only if the voters decide he is capable - something the data shows he is not.

Compromise and honesty disappeared under the tutelage of Gingrich when he was Speaker of the House. The current Speaker needs to review recent history and modify his conservative agenda and learn the value of compromise.

The way things are going, the election of 2018 will result in a sea change and put The Current Speaker (Ryan) on a back bench, only if the voters decide he is capable - something the data shows he is not.
Neither end of the spectrum has a monopoly on either honesty or dishonesty, and the country would be far better off if each would clean its OWN house before pointing the finger at the other.

Neither end of the spectrum has a monopoly on either honesty or dishonesty, and the country would be far better off if each would clean its OWN house before pointing the finger at the other.

Pointing fingers at incompetence and/or dishonsty is not necessarily a partisan act, and when the facts/data support an elected official - or appointed - of misfeasance (such as McConnell's failure to being an up or down vote for Merrick Garland) one must stand up and speak or write about it.

There is a difference between misspeaking and misleading, and the difference is distinctive.

Pointing fingers at incompetence and/or dishonsty is not necessarily a partisan act, and when the facts/data support an elected official - or appointed - of misfeasance (such as McConnell's failure to being an up or down vote for Merrick Garland) one must stand up and speak or write about it.

There is a difference between misspeaking and misleading, and the difference is distinctive.
Yes, that's one side's version of the big picture.

Combat City?

I like pitting the female-warrior Mortal Kombat video game characters Sindel (an evil queen who turns to goodness) and her daughter Kitana (a deadly princess) against each other, since they both represent the management of power.

Maybe Sindel is Sarah Palin and Kitana is Hillary Clinton.

====

SINDEL (Palin): The Republican Party will always be considered the 'father-figure' party.
KITANA (Clinton): The Democrats are the true defenders of democracy, however.
SINDEL: Democrats gamble too much...
KITANA: Republicans are simply too 'stiff' to reach the people...
SINDEL: I think you're referring to the young video-game generation.
KITANA: They're future voters and will be an active portion of the 'cyber-civilization.'
SINDEL: Do you propose we put pinball machines in high school cafeterias?
KITANA: I suggest we offer discount school lunches for those financially-challenged.
SINDEL: Parsing economics because of settlement patterns may invoke the rabble...
KITANA: In America, no one is 'rabble.'
SINDEL: Why not just encourage kitchen-hardware merchants to offer discounted items?
KITANA: 'Coupon-capitalism' is the wave of the future, Sindel...
SINDEL: You can't fight me...
KITANA: I can recruit those who can...
SINDEL: We'll see if your political passions match your wits.
KITANA: Isn't it funny how no one likes it when women fight (even in America)?

====

mkx.jpg

And what is the other side of that "picture"? Misspeaking and misleading are the same? I think not.

And what is the other side of that "picture"? Misspeaking and misleading are the same? I think not.
Can you get yourself to admit any faults or failures or dishonesty from the Left?

That's the other side of the big picture.

Can you admit any of that? Can you even admit there is a Left?

You completely ignored the point.

Is THEFT wrong?

If people take your shit, under the threat of violence, are you comfortable with that?

"The other side", known as communists, libturds, regressives etc. calls that "greed". It's "selfish" to want to keep most of your shit. %10 isn't good enough for these parasites. The fact is, their entire political philosophy is based on envy and hatred. They don't give a fruit fly's fuck about "poor" people or they would't be determined to keep "poor" people in a perpetual cycle of dependency.

Why would you "compromise" with a sociopath, or in the case of Turd Catcher, a deliberately ignorant parrot?

I would be happy to "compromise" if the bed wetters were willing to live by the deals they made. Reagan "compromised" with the turds over immigration. They got amnesty in exchange for a secured border. Once the ink was dry they did everything possible to resist securing the border.

So fuck these pieces of shit. DEFEAT THEM. Make them so miserable they emigrate to places that already have their regressive, morally bankrupt policies in place. The world needs just one country where people can live and prosper without marxist parasites trying to collectivize everyone else's shit and ration it out as they see fit.

That's the final offer libturds GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, while you still can. North Korea awaits the flood of refugees.

You completely ignored the point.

Is THEFT wrong?

If people take your shit, under the threat of violence, are you comfortable with that?

"The other side", known as communists, libturds, regressives etc. calls that "greed". It's "selfish" to want to keep most of your shit. %10 isn't good enough for these parasites. The fact is, their entire political philosophy is based on envy and hatred. They don't give a fruit fly's fuck about "poor" people or they would't be determined to keep "poor" people in a perpetual cycle of dependency.

Why would you "compromise" with a sociopath, or in the case of Turd Catcher, a deliberately ignorant parrot?

I would be happy to "compromise" if the bed wetters were willing to live by the deals they made. Reagan "compromised" with the turds over immigration. They got amnesty in exchange for a secured border. Once the ink was dry they did everything possible to resist securing the border.

So fuck these pieces of shit. DEFEAT THEM. Make them so miserable they emigrate to places that already have their regressive, morally bankrupt policies in place. The world needs just one country where people can live and prosper without marxist parasites trying to collectivize everyone else's shit and ration it out as they see fit.

That's the final offer libturds GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, while you still can. North Korea awaits the flood of refugees.

Okay, so what would "defeating them" look like? And, given our demographics, how would you maintain that "victory"?

Can you get yourself to admit any faults or failures or dishonesty from the Left?

That's the other side of the big picture.

Can you admit any of that? Can you even admit there is a Left?

No and that's a problem.

Forum List

Back