Amen!!

MLK made blacks into the government charges they are today. Nothing better than helpless, pitiful stray dogs and cats.

MLK make blacks into the government charges they are today. Nothing better than helpless, pitiful stray dogs and cats.
Whites have been government charges since July 4th, 1776.

Again with all the garbage in your post, as if you’re a professional that’s educating the masses. You pull droves of obscure facts off the internet, that is enough to put anyone to sleep. And the slant is, that whites are bad and you are a victim. Give it a rest. I attended college, and graduated long ago. I have since completed over 1700 hours of specialized college level training, that’s currently up to date. I don’t need references from the 80’s that are antiquated. I’m sure some people are baffled and amazed by your bullshit. But that’s exactly what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem with your lie is that I cite thing like this:

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

And a 2019 study.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

A 2018 Article based on a 2018 study.

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

You're a fucking idiot that wants to lie to yourself and that's on you, but I have way more than 1700 hours of research on these matters as well as a graduate level college education. There ain't no obscure facts here son, and that's just a reality your punk ass WILL face.
You are devoid of any truth because any black person that supports a democrat is a stupid chump. I would never support someone that wants to disarm me. THAT REASON ALONE MAKES YOU A CHUMP.

I'm not concerned about being disarmed. I can kill you without a gun.

MLK make blacks into the government charges they are today. Nothing better than helpless, pitiful stray dogs and cats.

Yeah, stupid. The government serves the People. The People were not intended to serve the government so it could dole out handouts to worthless welfare cheats, liars, gutter rats, dopeheads, gang-bangers, and other assorted stupidass black sonsabitches.

Again with all the garbage in your post, as if you’re a professional that’s educating the masses. You pull droves of obscure facts off the internet, that is enough to put anyone to sleep. And the slant is, that whites are bad and you are a victim. Give it a rest. I attended college, and graduated long ago. I have since completed over 1700 hours of specialized college level training, that’s currently up to date. I don’t need references from the 80’s that are antiquated. I’m sure some people are baffled and amazed by your bullshit. But that’s exactly what it is.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

And a 2019 study.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

You're a fucking idiot that wants to lie to yourself and that's on you, but I have way more than 1700 hours of research on these matters as well as a graduate level college education. There ain't no obscure facts here son, and that's just a reality your punk ass WILL face.
You are devoid of any truth because any black person that supports a democrat is a stupid chump. I would never support someone that wants to disarm me. THAT REASON ALONE MAKES YOU A CHUMP.

Right sure you can lol
Breaking into a home while people are asleep doesn't count for self-defense against multiple attackers who are armed

And a 2019 study.

Right sure you can lol

I said what I did, because it's true. So I'll leave it at that because that's what the teachings say to do.

And a 2019 study.

Right sure you can lol

I said what I did, because it's true. So I'll leave it at that because that's what the teachings say to do.
No, it's not true because racist are liars and you're a racist

Yeah, stupid. The government serves the People. The People were not intended to serve the government so it could dole out handouts to worthless welfare cheats, liars, gutter rats, dopeheads, gang-bangers, and other assorted stupidass black sonsabitches.

Instead, the government has doled out handouts to worthless welfare cheats, liars, gutter rats, dopeheads, gang-bangers, and other assorted stupid ass white sonsabitches for 243 years.

Nah. White people who are racists=bad.
And you're a racist so your own words qualify you as bad.
Yawn! You're boring son.
Truth gave you a chapped ass.
Poor sorry white boy. He can't take the truth that his life has been a lie.
racist chump

And a 2019 study.

Right sure you can lol

Boring. Sad white boy can't face the truth so he starts hollering "BLACK RACIST" hoping the mirror will get out of his face.

And you're a racist so your own words qualify you as bad.
Yawn! You're boring son.
Truth gave you a chapped ass.
racist chump
You are a racist chump

Right sure you can lol

Boring. Sad white boy can't face the truth so he starts hollering "BLACK RACIST" hoping the mirror will get out of his face.
poor racist black boy

Instead, the government has doled out handouts to worthless welfare cheats, liars, gutter rats, dopeheads, gang-bangers, and other assorted stupid ass white sonsabitches for 243 years.

You can't even write your own posts. Stupid asshole. Does the government have help you with that too?

And a 2019 study.

You have nothing. You cherrypicked bullshit from the internet, to impress your moron friends that can’t read. Degrees in social work, aren’t worth the toilet paper [emoji3474] they are printed on. So called research isn’t equivalent to accreditation. People who are social workers are equivalent to those who can’t teach, and are gym teachers. They also couldn’t pass a psychological exam to save their lives. They are damaged, and want to feel superior to the damaged people they are tasked to manage. The majority, are rude minorities who make up words that don’t exist. They always want people to call them mister or miss or Mrs., to give the illusion that they are important. Everyone sees right through your bullshit. Your a joke.

That idiot supports tyrants that want him disarmed so the white racist can kill him

Hopefully he is not advising other black people on how to destroy their lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back