Amen!!

Another standard racist white race pimping tactic.

For someone who claims not to be a racist, you continually bring the topic up and throw the racist wording around pretty good. Plus the majority of the posters on this site are white. You don’t represent anyone but yourself obviously, but aren’t bringing any empathy for people you claim to care about. The general consensus is that you are a blow hard,angry old loud mouth. You embellish every negative stereotype associated with the black culture. If you’re goals are to inform, enlighten and educate cultures other then your own, you are doing the exact opposite. No one wants to be bombarded with racist rhetoric, in the form of pages and pages of nonsense. But the entertainment value is stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been no racist rhetoric by anyone here but you whites. So stop crying about race and racism being discussed in the race and racism section..

The only one crying, or throwing tantrums is you. All day, every day. One sided victim hood. And it’s in every post, in every section on the site.

Let us understand what this so-called victim mentality is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong and we need to stop it. The victim is not the black person who fights for equality that says whites have denied us of opportunity which has created great damage in black communities we face today. The victim is the one who has given up, the one who tells us to not rock the boat, ignore racism and work harder. The victim is the person who makes up things that don’t happen such as anti-white discrimination or who proclaims that anti-racism means you are anti-white. The victim is the person who has all the preferences and advantages of a society but complains that somehow they are being forgotten and left out.

The victim is the type who believes that somehow a groups fight for equality means their group loses rights. That you are being discriminated against because the university is 70 percent white instead of 75 percent because it accepted people of color. The victim is the person who cries without considering that whites, who are 77 percent of the population, end up with the applicants with most of the high SAT scores mainly because there are more of them are taking the test, not because they are inherently smarter. A victim whines about how whites are getting passed over based only on those test scores when the university’s stated admissions policy says that race is but one factor a university takes into consideration.

The victim is the white employee complaining he or she has gotten passed over for a “quota” that does not exist unless the company has been found to be in violation of federal law and still done this since the civil rights act was passed. How many years have whites like Coolige whined and cried every day about how terrible things are for whites and how everyone is against whites and how the world hates whitey? That’s whining. That’s playing the victim.

Or the so called minority, who expects the government to provide for them.

"But not only did they give them land, "they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Whites have depended on the government to provide for them since July 4th, 1776.

Another standard racist white race pimping tactic.

For someone who claims not to be a racist, you continually bring the topic up and throw the racist wording around pretty good. Plus the majority of the posters on this site are white. You don’t represent anyone but yourself obviously, but aren’t bringing any empathy for people you claim to care about. The general consensus is that you are a blow hard,angry old loud mouth. You embellish every negative stereotype associated with the black culture. If you’re goals are to inform, enlighten and educate cultures other then your own, you are doing the exact opposite. No one wants to be bombarded with racist rhetoric, in the form of pages and pages of nonsense. But the entertainment value is stellar.

There has been no racist rhetoric by anyone here but you whites. So stop crying about race and racism being discussed in the race and racism section..

The only one crying, or throwing tantrums is you. All day, every day. One sided victim hood. And it’s in every post, in every section on the site.

Now you're lying. I know I have done better in life than you. And I know that I did it by fighting through things that would have made you quit. You're just a butthurt white boy who can't take a black man or woman calling out your racism and describing how you keep doing it. I know you want it to stop, but I want your racism to stop, so we are at an impasse here boy and you have only one choice, work to end the racism in the white community where you live.

You are received as special needs. It’s unfortunate you are not comfortable in your own skin. My community doesn’t have any issues with racism. Whatever goals you speak of, are exploited by creeps like Sharpton are Farakan in your community.

I'm very comfortable, and your community has a huge problem with racism. So end it.

Malcolm x called you a chump and said you was a traitor to your race

Malcolm X has not said anything since 1964. He certainly has not weighed in on modern politics and if he does, we'd all be wise to listen.
I believe that Malcolm X would not be happy with a lot of black leadership and important people. Especially those who are corrupted and those who are clowns.

I believe that Malcolm X would be knee deep in trumps ass as well as the republican party's. You whites want to misquote and take his words out of context, but the reality of now is the today's republican party is the democratic party he talked about and these right wing radio talk show bigots and fox news would be getting blasted daily. Those so called famous blacks are corrupted and clowns according to white racists, but if X was alive you wouldn't like the fact that he and Sharpton would be working together as they both were New Yorkers to begin with.
No Malcolm X would not be Knee Deep in the Presidents ass since his policies have done more for the Black community in 3 years than democrats attempt in the last 60 years

trump has done nothing for us. And Malcolm X would be knee deep in trumps ass. You don't know shit about Malcolm X. All you do is take one quote about democrats in 1962 and use it to try race pimping blacks into becoming republicans.
And you are a lying sack of shit

OP is a chump.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

I'd be a chump if I fell for what you're trying to do with a quote Malcolm X said in 1962.

Malcolm X has not said anything since 1964. He certainly has not weighed in on modern politics and if he does, we'd all be wise to listen.
Nor has Martin Luther King Jr. said anything since 68 but you act as if you are his voice
and I see you've removed your MEME from your signature
what I am doing is telling you like it is.vyou on the other hand are a lying sack of shit

I remove memes from time to time and I don't call myself Dr. Kings voice. I do oppose the use of 2 sentences by whItes like you used frequently to make king what he was not. You are doing the same with Malcolm X.

Again with all the garbage in your post, as if you’re a professional that’s educating the masses. You pull droves of obscure facts off the internet, that is enough to put anyone to sleep. And the slant is, that whites are bad and you are a victim. Give it a rest. I attended college, and graduated long ago. I have since completed over 1700 hours of specialized college level training, that’s currently up to date. I don’t need references from the 80’s that are antiquated. I’m sure some people are baffled and amazed by your bullshit. But that’s exactly what it is.

Last edited:

Now you're lying. I know I have done better in life than you. And I know that I did it by fighting through things that would have made you quit. You're just a butthurt white boy who can't take a black man or woman calling out your racism and describing how you keep doing it. I know you want it to stop, but I want your racism to stop, so we are at an impasse here boy and you have only one choice, work to end the racism in the white community where you live.

You are received as special needs. It’s unfortunate you are not comfortable in your own skin. My community doesn’t have any issues with racism. Whatever goals you speak of, are exploited by creeps like Sharpton are Farakan in your community.

I'm very comfortable, and your community has a huge problem with racism. So end it.

You are an idiot.

OP is a chump.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

I'd be a chump if I fell for what you're trying to do with a quote Malcolm X said in 1962.

Nor has Martin Luther King Jr. said anything since 68 but you act as if you are his voice
and I see you've removed your MEME from your signature

I remove memes from time to time and I don't call myself Dr. Kings voice. I do oppose the use of 2 sentences by whItes like you used frequently to make king what he was not. You are doing the same with Malcolm X.
what I am doing is telling you like it is.vyou on the other hand are a lying sack of shit

If that were true and you were truly comfortable you wouldn't feel the need to lie. I have a problem with anyone who thinks their race is better than any other race and attacks a person because of their race.

Funny how white republicans like to use one quote over and over white forgetting others. Like when Makcolm X said this:

quote-we-won-t-organize-any-black-man-to-be-a-democrat-or-a-republican-because-both-of-them-malcolm-x-18-45-50.jpg

Nah. White people who are racists=bad.

Again with all the garbage in your post, as if you’re a professional that’s educating the masses. You pull droves of obscure facts off the internet, that is enough to put anyone to sleep. And the slant is, that whites are bad and you are a victim. Give it a rest. I attended college, and graduated long ago. I have since completed over 1700 hours of specialized college level training, that’s currently up to date. I don’t need references from the 80’s that are antiquated. I’m sure some people are baffled and amazed by your bullshit. But that’s exactly what it is.

The problem with your lie is that I cite thing like this:

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

And a 2019 study.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

A 2018 Article based on a 2018 study.

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

You're a fucking idiot that wants to lie to yourself and that's on you, but I have way more than 1700 hours of research on these matters as well as a graduate level college education. There ain't no obscure facts here son, and that's just a reality your punk ass WILL face.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

And a 2019 study.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

You're a fucking idiot that wants to lie to yourself and that's on you, but I have way more than 1700 hours of research on these matters as well as a graduate level college education. There ain't no obscure facts here son, and that's just a reality your punk ass WILL face.

You have nothing. You cherrypicked bullshit from the internet, to impress your moron friends that can’t read. Degrees in social work, aren’t worth the toilet paper [emoji3474] they are printed on. So called research isn’t equivalent to accreditation. People who are social workers are equivalent to those who can’t teach, and are gym teachers. They also couldn’t pass a psychological exam to save their lives. They are damaged, and want to feel superior to the damaged people they are tasked to manage. The majority, are rude minorities who make up words that don’t exist. They always want people to call them mister or miss or Mrs., to give the illusion that they are important. Everyone sees right through your bullshit. Your a joke.

And a 2019 study.

You have nothing. You cherrypicked bullshit from the internet, to impress your moron friends that can’t read. Degrees in social work, aren’t worth the toilet paper [emoji3474] they are printed on. So called research isn’t equivalent to accreditation. People who are social workers are equivalent to those who can’t teach, and are gym teachers. They also couldn’t pass a psychological exam to save their lives. They are damaged, and want to feel superior to the damaged people they are tasked to manage. The majority, are rude minorities who make up words that don’t exist. They always want people to call them mister or miss or Mrs., to give the illusion that they are important. Everyone sees right through your bullshit. Your a joke.

That idiot supports tyrants that want him disarmed so the white racist can kill him

And a 2019 study.

You are devoid of any truth because any black person that supports a democrat is a stupid chump. I would never support someone that wants to disarm me. THAT REASON ALONE MAKES YOU A CHUMP.

For all these people that want to tell us about Dr. King and all the right wing experts on black people.

Martin Luther King Would Still Fuck Trump's Shit Up

Of course, the statement from Donald Trump's White House on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day would contain bullshit and bluster. The bluster is that Trump, who, with his terrible father, once excluded African Americans from their precious Queens condos, is making life better for black Americans when Barack Obama lit that economic fire that Trump has just not extinguished. The bullshit is this line: "The premise—and promise—of King’s dream is that we don’t need to replace or transform our Nation’s shared ideals to make our country a better place."

King talked about transformation of America's ideals for his entire life. Hell, in one of his last speeches, he talked about how "With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood." Indeed, his entire bullet-shortened life was devoted to saying that the status quo was not to be accepted, and that if certain "shared ideals" got us to this point, those ideals needed to be shitcanned (my word, not his). He had no use for the noise of conciliation. "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus," he really did say (as opposed to all those fake quotes that float around Facebook memes.).

The above quotes are from a 1968 sermon. But I want to go back a decade, to his 1958 "Address Delivered at a Meeting Launching the SCLC Crusade for Citizenship at Greater Bethel AME Church" in Miami. In that speech, he assailed anyone who tried to prevent black people from exercising their right to vote (and he was very clear that it's a right, not a "privilege"). In doing so, King proved again that he would fuck up the shit of President Trump and the entire Republican Party. It was delivered on Lincoln's birthday as part of a big push by the Southern Christian Leadership Council to register voters.

Laying out how things should radically progress for black Americans, King said: "Let us make our intentions crystal clear. We must and we will be free. We want freedom now. We want the right to vote now. We do not want freedom fed to us in teaspoons over another 150 years. Under God we were born free. Misguided men robbed us of our freedom. We want it back; we would keep it forever. This is not idle chatter, for we know that sacrifice is involved, that brutality will be faced, that savage conduct will need to be endured, that slick trickery will need to be overcome, but we are resolutely prepared for all of this. We are prepared to meet whatever comes with love, with firmness and with unyielding nonviolence. We are prepared to press on unceasingly and persistently, to obtain our birthright and to hand it down to our children and to their children’s children."

And then, in one of those things that could have been written today, King lays the blame squarely at the feet of what we now call "red states" and on a political system invested in disenfranchisement: "Poor white men, women and children, bearing the scars of ignorance, deprivation, and poverty, are evidence of the fact that harm to one is injury to all. They, too, are victims of the one-party system that has developed in the South, a system that denies free political choice and real political expression to millions of white voters. With a limited electorate capable of being manipulated, reactionary men gained access to the highest legislative bodies of government. Today, because the Negro cannot vote, Congress is dominated by Southern Senators and representatives who are not elected in a fair nor in a legal manner. The strategic position of these men, as chairmen of the most important committees in House and Senate, enable them to filibuster and to bottle up legislation urgently needed for the economic and social welfare of all Americans, Negro and white. Hence, it may clearly be seen that it is not the Negro alone who suffers but the nation as a whole."

You got that, you cowardly motherfucking conservatives who desperately need to crush the radical Martin Luther King and remake him in your degraded image?

The Rude Pundit: Martin Luther King Would Still Fuck Trump's Shit Up (2020 Edition)

I like this Rude Pundit.

His message not to be a pitiful racist asshole, thief, drug and woman abuser didn't seem to sink in with the black community. He was worthless and overrated.

For all these people that want to tell us about Dr. King and all the right wing experts on black people.

Martin Luther King Would Still Fuck Trump's Shit Up

Of course, the statement from Donald Trump's White House on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day would contain bullshit and bluster. The bluster is that Trump, who, with his terrible father, once excluded African Americans from their precious Queens condos, is making life better for black Americans when Barack Obama lit that economic fire that Trump has just not extinguished. The bullshit is this line: "The premise—and promise—of King’s dream is that we don’t need to replace or transform our Nation’s shared ideals to make our country a better place."

King talked about transformation of America's ideals for his entire life. Hell, in one of his last speeches, he talked about how "With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood." Indeed, his entire bullet-shortened life was devoted to saying that the status quo was not to be accepted, and that if certain "shared ideals" got us to this point, those ideals needed to be shitcanned (my word, not his). He had no use for the noise of conciliation. "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus," he really did say (as opposed to all those fake quotes that float around Facebook memes.).

The above quotes are from a 1968 sermon. But I want to go back a decade, to his 1958 "Address Delivered at a Meeting Launching the SCLC Crusade for Citizenship at Greater Bethel AME Church" in Miami. In that speech, he assailed anyone who tried to prevent black people from exercising their right to vote (and he was very clear that it's a right, not a "privilege"). In doing so, King proved again that he would fuck up the shit of President Trump and the entire Republican Party. It was delivered on Lincoln's birthday as part of a big push by the Southern Christian Leadership Council to register voters.

Laying out how things should radically progress for black Americans, King said: "Let us make our intentions crystal clear. We must and we will be free. We want freedom now. We want the right to vote now. We do not want freedom fed to us in teaspoons over another 150 years. Under God we were born free. Misguided men robbed us of our freedom. We want it back; we would keep it forever. This is not idle chatter, for we know that sacrifice is involved, that brutality will be faced, that savage conduct will need to be endured, that slick trickery will need to be overcome, but we are resolutely prepared for all of this. We are prepared to meet whatever comes with love, with firmness and with unyielding nonviolence. We are prepared to press on unceasingly and persistently, to obtain our birthright and to hand it down to our children and to their children’s children."

And then, in one of those things that could have been written today, King lays the blame squarely at the feet of what we now call "red states" and on a political system invested in disenfranchisement: "Poor white men, women and children, bearing the scars of ignorance, deprivation, and poverty, are evidence of the fact that harm to one is injury to all. They, too, are victims of the one-party system that has developed in the South, a system that denies free political choice and real political expression to millions of white voters. With a limited electorate capable of being manipulated, reactionary men gained access to the highest legislative bodies of government. Today, because the Negro cannot vote, Congress is dominated by Southern Senators and representatives who are not elected in a fair nor in a legal manner. The strategic position of these men, as chairmen of the most important committees in House and Senate, enable them to filibuster and to bottle up legislation urgently needed for the economic and social welfare of all Americans, Negro and white. Hence, it may clearly be seen that it is not the Negro alone who suffers but the nation as a whole."

You got that, you cowardly motherfucking conservatives who desperately need to crush the radical Martin Luther King and remake him in your degraded image?

The Rude Pundit: Martin Luther King Would Still Fuck Trump's Shit Up (2020 Edition)

I like this Rude Pundit.

His message not to be a pitiful racist asshole, thief, drug and woman abuser didn't seem to sink in with the black community. He was worthless and overrated.

Apparently you're talking about what he was telling whites to stop doing.

Forum List

Back