Amen!!

There is a certain subset of white males, too arrogant and cowardly to be referred to as "men," who specialize in trying to tell others how to live, how to vote, how to love, what religion to practice, what their identities must consist of, and just about everything else. They pull the same shit on women of all skin tones as a group that they pull on African-Americans as a group.

What they don't want to have happen is for people who are not white heterosexual males to turn the tables and tell THEM how to live as a white heterosexual male. Which would be a hoot.

You are 100 percent correct and that's why women like tipsy, terri4trump, claudette, molly and others sound so silly when they try posting white male opinion. Just like blacks and people of color internalize racism and adopt the ideology of racists, there are women that internalize sexism and adopt male opinions that are detrimental to them as women.
Show where I posted white male opinions. You can’t because it didn’t happen. You, on the other hand, tell whites how to live, what to do, not to do, how to act or talk to blacks, how whites know nothing about blacks, yet you know EVERYTHING about whites. You are to be pitied.

When has any of this actually occurred? I don't recall IM2 giving me instructions about how to be white, and I hope that I have never given him any instructions on how to be black. Not a day goes by without some bimbo posting about the murder rate among "inner city" residents (read "black") in Chicago, a place that most of them have never been to, and how this "problem" must be cleared up before anyone can talk about the activities of the white-supremacist movement, as if they ever gave a damn about black people dying in Chicago. They also post about how black guys should pull their pants up. I live in a very diverse community, not only black and white, but South and Central American, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African. I have never seen a man of any ethnicity with his ass hanging out.

Many of these same bimbos post disgusting and degrading comments about women and our sexuality, many of the "keep your knees together, slut" variety, when there is no indication that they themselves have lived their lives with their penises safely tucked away inside a closed zipper unless called upon to give their wives pleasure in marriage.

In Wyandotte Country, Kansas.....about 65% of all babies born are born to unwed mothers. Of those 65%, 90% are black. Wyandotte County is about 40% black.

I don't know about all that. Especially since I worked in that country. Unwed doesn't mean no man around. Racism is a major problem in KCK. That's why the western part of town got developed while the middle part has stayed undeveloped for years.

Of course you'd have your head in the sand. I lived in Johnson County for a while. It was a great place to live.

Wyandotte was considered the shithole of the state (because it was the shithold of the state). Nobody wanted to touch the older areas and that is why the Race Track, Legends and areas around them were so attractive. Racism is a major problem in that people really didn't know what to think of nightly murders outside of night clubs (mostly black people).

Shame on them for considering the facts and deciding it was a shithole.

o
Damn, we're the same age. I'll turn 59 next month. How the heck did you turn out so racist and dumb? I'm intelligent and don't have a racist bone in my body. We're completely polar opposites in so many ways. Interesting.
I'm not the racist here junior. That would be you. Same with the dumb.

You are not only a racist....you are an extreme racist.
Again pointing out racism is not racism. So as long as whites like you exist, your racism will be pointed out. You will keep whining about that being racism hoping that I'll shut up.

I have given up all hope you'll shut up.

Now, I am hoping you hit a guard rail and go through the windshield of your car.

You'll be the extreme racist splattered on a telephone poll.

The only extreme racist here is you son. You should not wish death on people, because karma is a serious thing.

Sorry there fella, but I don't rail against blacks the way you do against whites.

You are clearly the racist. I simply point out what the statistics tell us. Oh yeah, I forgot facts are racist. Just like diseases common to blacks are racist diseases.

I am sure you've tried to start a diversity for bacteria class.

There is a certain subset of white males, too arrogant and cowardly to be referred to as "men," who specialize in trying to tell others how to live, how to vote, how to love, what religion to practice, what their identities must consist of, and just about everything else. They pull the same shit on women of all skin tones as a group that they pull on African-Americans as a group.

What they don't want to have happen is for people who are not white heterosexual males to turn the tables and tell THEM how to live as a white heterosexual male. Which would be a hoot.

You are 100 percent correct and that's why women like tipsy, terri4trump, claudette, molly and others sound so silly when they try posting white male opinion. Just like blacks and people of color internalize racism and adopt the ideology of racists, there are women that internalize sexism and adopt male opinions that are detrimental to them as women.
Show where I posted white male opinions. You can’t because it didn’t happen. You, on the other hand, tell whites how to live, what to do, not to do, how to act or talk to blacks, how whites know nothing about blacks, yet you know EVERYTHING about whites. You are to be pitied.

When has any of this actually occurred? I don't recall IM2 giving me instructions about how to be white, and I hope that I have never given him any instructions on how to be black. Not a day goes by without some bimbo posting about the murder rate among "inner city" residents (read "black") in Chicago, a place that most of them have never been to, and how this "problem" must be cleared up before anyone can talk about the activities of the white-supremacist movement, as if they ever gave a damn about black people dying in Chicago. They also post about how black guys should pull their pants up. I live in a very diverse community, not only black and white, but South and Central American, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African. I have never seen a man of any ethnicity with his ass hanging out.

Many of these same bimbos post disgusting and degrading comments about women and our sexuality, many of the "keep your knees together, slut" variety, when there is no indication that they themselves have lived their lives with their penises safely tucked away inside a closed zipper unless called upon to give their wives pleasure in marriage.

In Wyandotte Country, Kansas.....about 65% of all babies born are born to unwed mothers. Of those 65%, 90% are black. Wyandotte County is about 40% black.

Which is why better and more comprehensive sex education should be available to all, as should access to birth control be. What does race have anything to do with this?

Moreover, this has nothing to do with the scumbags who make cheap cracks about women, including the likes of "keep your knees together, slut" and mouth off about "morality." In other words, the filthy boys who probably had much worse careers in bedrooms and the back seats of cars. A slut who calls another person a slut is a joke.

As always, you are making stuff up to argue against.

But to you point on sex education.....

Doubt it:

Some researchers suggest teen childbearing is so high in the U.S. because young women "choose nonmarital motherhood at a young age instead of investing in their own economic progress because they feel they have little chance of advancement."

Other sources, like the CDC, say things like poor education, few opportunities for "positive youth involvement," and being in the child welfare system all increase a teen's risk of pregnancy. In fact, young women living in foster care are twice as likely to become pregnant than those not in foster care, in most cases as the result of abuse and neglect.

Lastly, the parent's education levels also play a role in the risk of teenagers becoming pregnant. According to one study, "young women whose parents have more than a high school education, who live with both parents, and who attend church delay the timing of first sexual intercourse and are more likely to use a contraceptive." Teenagers who have undergone changes in family structure are at an increased risk of having a child between the ages of 15 to 19.

Why are low-income teens more likely to get pregnant?

o
I'm not the racist here junior. That would be you. Same with the dumb.

Again pointing out racism is not racism. So as long as whites like you exist, your racism will be pointed out. You will keep whining about that being racism hoping that I'll shut up.

Now, I am hoping you hit a guard rail and go through the windshield of your car.

The only extreme racist here is you son. You should not wish death on people, because karma is a serious thing.

Sorry there fella, but I don't rail against blacks the way you do against whites.

You are clearly the racist. I simply point out what the statistics tell us. Oh yeah, I forgot facts are racist. Just like diseases common to blacks are racist diseases.

After looking at a couple thousand threads of white racism, I think I can say what I am saying. So your whining about non existent racism makes you look like a fool. You don't point out stats, because if you did, you'd be telling a whole different story. You're just another white punk who wants to freely spew forth his racist beliefs about blacks online and are mad because a black man can debunk and destroy every lie you believe.

I don't know about all that. Especially since I worked in that country. Unwed doesn't mean no man around. Racism is a major problem in KCK. That's why the western part of town got developed while the middle part has stayed undeveloped for years.

Of course you'd have your head in the sand. I lived in Johnson County for a while. It was a great place to live.

Wyandotte was considered the shithole of the state (because it was the shithold of the state). Nobody wanted to touch the older areas and that is why the Race Track, Legends and areas around them were so attractive. Racism is a major problem in that people really didn't know what to think of nightly murders outside of night clubs (mostly black people).

And therein lies your problem. I lived in KC. Had a woman friend in Olathe. A white single mother. Dad was never present. And she was not the only one like that there. There was and may continue to be a serious dispute between blacks in Wyandotte County and whites from Johnson county in regards to race. A lot of killing in the metro area happened in suburbs like the Olathe club where the racist killed the Indian after telling him to go back to his country. My lady friends white son and his buddies committed so many acts of vandalism, they were put under house probation. In Wyandotte country, the black kids would have gone to jail. In Johnson County you have several crime lords living in the community. The drugs enter Wyandotte country from Johnson country. And the thing about Wyandotte county that I learned from working with a local minority CDC was that the Wyandotte county shithole was a bunch of ruins owned by whites living in Johnson country who let the buildings rot while writing them off on taxes.

I know first hand because our CDC tried purchasing some properties from those joco assholes. One guy tried selling us a 3 walled shell with no doors, windows or roof for 36,000. The people I worked with were willing to purchase the building at the appra9sed price, which was about 5,000. The guy refused, talking about that wasn't enough money. That building still stands today, with a home made for sale sign on it, an eyesore in the community that you call a shithole.

And that story is replicated in virtually ever black community in America. I am not the black man to hear your lies white boy, or your opinion. I speak based on facts gained by over 30 years of work in the black community. You don't. Shut up.

After looking at a couple thousand threads of white racism, I think I can say what I am saying. So your whining about non existent racism makes you look like a fool. You don't point out stats, because if you did, you'd be telling a whole different story. You're just another white punk who wants to freely spew forth his racist beliefs about blacks online and are mad because a black man can debunk and destroy every lie you believe.

1. I don't know what threads you've seen.
2. How does looking at a bunch of threads qualify you for anything ? It is apparent you look at propaganda.
3. You are clearly a racist. An extreme racist. An angry extreme racist.
4. I did point out statistics. In fact I quoted an article that was built on statistics.
5. I don't ever recall saying I was white.
6. Please demonstrate how you know I have "racist beliefs". Just dig up a history with a pattern of racist statements to make your point.
7. How did you decide I was angry ?
8. Again....show me my racist beliefs.
9. If by "black man" you mean yourself, you have debunked nothing (to the contrary, you've been quite helpful in making my point with your racist attitudes.
10. The only thing you've destroyed is your credibility. And that happened when you first posted to the board.

Last edited:

And therein lies your problem. I lived in KC. Had a woman friend in Olathe. A white single mother. Dad was never present. And she was not the only one like that there. There was and may continue to be a serious dispute between blacks in Wyandotte County and whites from Johnson county in regards to race. A lot of killing in the metro area happened in suburbs like the Olathe club where the racist killed the Indian after telling him to go back to his country. My lady friends white son and his buddies committed so many acts of vandalism, they were put under house probation. In Wyandotte country, the black kids would have gone to jail. In Johnson County you have several crime lords living in the community. The drugs enter Wyandotte country from Johnson country. And the thing about Wyandotte county that I learned from working with a local minority CDC was that the Wyandotte county shithole was a bunch of ruins owned by whites living in Johnson country who let the buildings rot while writing them off on taxes.

I know first hand because our CDC tried purchasing some properties from those joco assholes. One guy tried selling us a 3 walled shell with no doors, windows or roof for 36,000. The people I worked with were willing to purchase the building at the appra9sed price, which was about 5,000. The guy refused, talking about that wasn't enough money. That building still stands today, with a home made for sale sign on it, an eyesore in the community that you call a shithole.

And that story is replicated in virtually ever black community in America. I am not the black man to hear your lies white boy, or your opinion. I speak based on facts gained by over 30 years of work in the black community. You don't. Shut up.

I don't have a problem, moron. Kansas City, Kansas does. It has always had a corrupt government (made up mostly of blacks) and a really crappy reputation (well earned).

You can find statistic after statistic to show how Kansas City, Kansas is a first rate shithole (only helped by the recent expansion of the western part of the city). Wichita is at the top to, due mostly to norther Wichita. Guess what they both have in common.

1. Low education
2. Low income

Want to guess what the black population is ?

Can't help that.

As to the slumlords of Johnson County, they would have to be. The average home price in Wyandotte is 110,000 (helped by a some huge recent housing developments to the west), while the average in JoCo was 270,000. Income is split about the same.

There are no lies moron. You just can't face the truth and all you do is blame whites.

By definition, your contempt of another race and ascribing unflattering attributes to them....MAKES YOU A RACIST.

I don't know why blacks have low income or low education...but they do. That is a FACT.

Can't help that.

So I think you might want to STFU and go fuck yourself at the same time.

KC ranks fifth in U.S. in murder rate per capita

Kansas City rated among the worst cities nationwide for violent crimes

Wyandotte County KS Demographics data

Last edited:

Chris Rock has you pegged:

You ain't black.

IM2 is always telling whites what they are or are not doing right. I have not commented at all on any of your "bimbo" remarks. IM2 mentioned me in regarding "white male opinions" which is far from the truth but he never shows proof of his bullshit posts, because he is lying.

IM2's remarks oftentimes make good points. He offers his perspective, which has to be different than a white perspective (and I said "a," not "the"). No one can have a decent and civil conversation about any social issue without people offering their individual perspectives. You don't have to comment on my "bimbo" remarks. The ones who make nasty comments about blacks, or about women, or both, know who they are.

I have never referred to all whites in any of my comments. I have specifically pointed out whites who are racists. The very whites who cry about me blaming all whites have no problem blaming or asserting things on all blacks while demanding that we understand that not all whites are racists. Not all blacks are jobless. Not all blacks are uneducated or don't take education seriously. Not all blacks sit around waiting for a handout. Not all blacks are on welfare. Not all blacks commit crimes. Not all blacks have kids outside of marriage. Not all black men abandon their children. Single black men do raise children. Single black women have boyfriends that help raise children and single black men have girlfriends doing the same. No blacks are blaming whites for failure when they talk about racism, because racism denies opportunities, meaning you don't even get the chance to fail. So then while the white racists here put all these things on all blacks, we must always say not all white people. Sorry, but that's where white supremacy has to end. You don't get to do these things to us, then demand special treatment.
Where did I mention all whites? You are a liar.

Your posts just refer generally to "whites" and "blacks" without distinguishing between people according to conduct, so the word "all" is implied. Step back from generalizations. I cannot recall any comment that IM2 has made that I would construe as telling me how to be "white." If he had, I certainly would have replied with some rude advice on what he should go do with himself.

In contrast, I have read many posts by whites telling people how to be white, how to be black, how to be a woman, how to be an American, etc. How to be a "real" something or other. All of which shows unmitigated gall worthy of the middle finger and an invitation to GFY.
Are you replying to me? I don’t refer to whites or blacks based on race. Nobody from any race should be grouped. I treat people according to their behavior. IM2 tells most white posters that they are racist and expects them to agree with everything he says.

I believe in a lot of those things you type. It doesn't help there are a percentage of African American people who scam and a percentage who are one way.

Forum List

Back