Amen Tracy Martin (Father or Trayvon) You Are A GREAT MAN!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
He is a hell of an individual and nothing less than a class act. I couldn't do it. No matter whether it was right or wrong, I would be out for blood if my son was killed (whether it was his fault or not).

Yet this great man did what the President should have done. Call for peaceful solution yet one that grants justice and to NOT make this about race or a political agenda.

Only a courage and good man could do this! Godspeed Tracy!

Trayvon Martin's Father Says They Are Looking For A Peaceful Resolution In The Case Of His Son's Death | Fox News
The father of a black Florida teen killed in February by a neighborhood watch captain says his son's death shouldn't be a race issue, and that his family is looking for a peaceful resolution in the case.

Speaking to Fox News' Geraldo Rivera on his show "Geraldo at Large," Tracy Martin, father of slain teen Trayvon Martin, said though the family is seeking justice, they are also promoting peace.

"First and foremost, me and my family, as well as my attorneys are promoting non-violence in this issue," he said. "We just want a peaceful resolution – we’re promoting peace. We’re not responsible for anybody’s actions."

Tracy Martin was responding to comments made by the Black Panthers, who have claimed there was a bounty on the head of the shooter, George Zimmerman.

I guarantee not many of you could do what Trayvon's father is doing! That is precisely why conservative media personalities like O'Reilly and Hannity have said to cut the parents some slack!

Too late for that bullshit. He's crying like Dr Frankenstein after the lightening strike.

Everyone's been saying that from the beginning.

There should be a fair and just trial.

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Everyone? You mean the NBC's want justice by provoking racial tensions by deliberately misquoting the 911 call from Zimmerman?

Or the reference to the 'white hispanic'?

Or the NBP putting out a reward for his capture 'dead or alive'?

Or those media referring to a 17 year old as a 'child'?

Or those ranting USMB posters demanding 'justice' by arresting Zimmerman - before bothering with details like an investigation to determine whether an actual crime has been commited..... or saying he should get 'life'.... or that he's 'toast'.... or that he should get 'lights out'?

All these are just wanting justice to be served?

That is absolute bull-fucking-shit. You have tried him in the media, and found him guilty... you people (and by you people I mean everyone who has blindly accepted one side of this story while dismissing the other as lies).... you are a fucking lynch mob... and you, sallow... you are one of them.

Too late for that bullshit. He's crying like Dr Frankenstein after the lightening strike.

:confused:

His dad didnt ask the race hustlers to get involved.

What did his dad to to deserve that comment Salty Balls?

Bullshit. He, his son's mother and their lawyers called Al Sharpton when no one was paying attention to this case. They admitted they wanted the the publicity to get the case reopened.

Sharpton is and has always been a good man.

He is helping this family no matter what the racist right says

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Everyone? You mean the NBC's want justice by provoking racial tensions by deliberately misquoting the 911 call from Zimmerman?

Or those ranting USMB posters demanding 'justice' by arresting Zimmerman - before bothering with details like an investigation to determine whether an actual crime has been commited..... or saying he should get 'life'.... or that he's 'toast'.... or that he should get 'lights out'?

That is absolute bull-fucking-shit. You have tried him in the media, and found him guilty... you people (and by you people I mean everyone who has blindly accepted one side of this story while dismissing the other as lies).... you are a fucking lynch mob... and you, sallow... you are one of them.

Couldnt say it better if I tried....

Sallow has wanted to wait for a trial, but that in and of itself insinuates there was a crime and there are charges on Zimmerman.
:dunno:

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

he was a child now hes a corpse and you keep defending his killer

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Hopefully they'll do a reality show about his lynching. Isn't that next in the reality game?

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Telling that none of your anger is directed toward the Sandford police.

Who found George Zimmerman completely innocent of any wrong doing.

Telling..

Al Sharpton is a good man who the right loves to hate because he stands up for people who have been wronged.

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Telling that none of your anger is directed toward the Sandford police.

Who found George Zimmerman completely innocent of any wrong doing.

Telling..

I have no evidence of wrong doing by any LEO agency. All that 'tells' you is that I use reason over emotion. Ohhhhh the horrrrrrror! I prefer logic to bullshit from the media! Arrest me! I am clearly a danger to society!

:lol::lol::lol:

:confused:

His dad didnt ask the race hustlers to get involved.

What did his dad to to deserve that comment Salty Balls?

Bullshit. He, his son's mother and their lawyers called Al Sharpton when no one was paying attention to this case. They admitted they wanted the the publicity to get the case reopened.

You're right.

The family sought the help of Al Sharpton..who's come a long way.

Al Sharpton is a race baiting street hustler.... screw him!

No Sharpton and the whole thing would have been dropped.

True story. :thup:

This story was blown out of proportion....

We DONT know what happened between Martin and Zimmerman... they timeline looks more and more like Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was trying to get an address off the building to give 911 operator). No matter what, it was a tragic night.

But to try and create a race war over it, and not only that... there are Dems here in Texas trying to get the 'castle doctrine' overturned!!!!! FUK THAT MAN!!!

More folks are going to die because of all the rhetoric.... just wait and see.

Will you all blame Sarah Palin for it too.... or maybe Boosh???

Forum List

Back