Amelia Earhart - Makes you Wonder what else the Government has lied about

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
The US government has known about this for years, yet they continued to lie about the facts.
because it would not be politically expedient to tell the truth. Makes you wonder what else they are lying about now? Yet they wonder why people don't trust them!

The black-and-white image obtained by the History channel suggests Earhart and Noonan survived the plane crash and were captured by the Japanese military. In it, two people who resemble Earhart and Noonan are seen on a dock with their Lockheed Electra airplane aboard a ship. The photo would back the theory that the two survived a crash-landing in the Marshall Islands and were held prisoner by the Japanese military on the island of Saipan until their deaths.

Amelia Earhart Survived Plane Crash, History Channel Documentary Claims

Conspiracy theory nonsense. The conspiracy theory that Earhart was on a "recon" mission for FDR and was captured has been around for decades. Why would anyone lie about her surviving the crash?

FWIW, the History Channel used to be reputable, but now they are mostly the aliens and Nazi channel.

Conspiracy theory nonsense. The conspiracy theory that Earhart was on a "recon" mission for FDR and was captured has been around for decades. Why would anyone lie about her surviving the crash?

FWIW, the History Channel used to be reputable, but now they are mostly the aliens and Nazi channel.
Previously it was just speculation, now there is a photo of Earhart, Noonan and her plane that has been in the National Archives that the US Government has been sitting on for years

Previously it was just speculation, now there is a photo of Earhart, Noonan and her plane that has been in the National Archives that the US Government has been sitting on for years
1) Where's the photo?

2) Where's the proof it's a real photo.

3) Why would the US government cover up a Japanese atrocity?

4) If this was true, why has it been kept secret for 80ish years?

Sure looks like the two..interesting.
Notice that there are no guards or armed/unarmed soldiers/police for someone who was supposedly "were captured by the Japanese military". I don't see the Electra L-10E. It's a big plane. 149 of them were built.Lockheed Model 10 Electra - Wikipedia

amelia-earhart-marshall-islands-1937.jpg

Lockheed-Electra-10E-NR16020-by-F.X.-OGrady-1937.jpg

amelia_earhart_electra.jpg

Notice that there are no guards or armed/unarmed soldiers/police for someone who was supposedly "were captured by the Japanese military". I don't see the Electra L-10E. It's a big plane. 149 of them were built.Lockheed Model 10 Electra - Wikipedia

Idk, I just said it looks like them. The truth will probably never be known
I hope the tech develops enough to map the ocean bottom by the square foot. My ex and one of her best friends were both civilian private pilots and members of the 99s. They were also big AE conspiracy theorist fans. There are literally dozens of books written on Earhart, most with the conspiracy angle. The best (and only book I considered reading through) was by an engineer who laid out a very logical explanation for several events, including her previous flight habits and the Hawaii crash to formulate a theory on what habit. Short answer, she's on the bottom of the Pacific still inside her Electra.

the photo does seem to show a white woman and maybe a man, but the picture certainly is not of the quality required to affirm it was Earhart. What is missing is what I think would be soldiers guarding those who they say were spies. It just looks like some people standing, and sitting around doing nothing.

Idk, I just said it looks like them. The truth will probably never be known
I hope the tech develops enough to map the ocean bottom by the square foot. My ex and one of her best friends were both civilian private pilots and members of the 99s. They were also big AE conspiracy theorist fans. There are literally dozens of books written on Earhart, most with the conspiracy angle. The best (and only book I considered reading through) was by an engineer who laid out a very logical explanation for several events, including her previous flight habits and the Hawaii crash to formulate a theory on what habit. Short answer, she's on the bottom of the Pacific still inside her Electra.
In the OP video on man says there is no evidence that they crashed into the sea. What kind of evidence does he think we would have? The ocean swallowed them up never to be seen again. Just like the jet liner that vanished not too long ago.

I don't see the Electra L-10E.

View attachment 137195

On the far right edge of the picture.
Looks like a plane towed on a barge.

upload_2017-7-5_21-22-48.png

I don't see the Electra L-10E.

View attachment 137195

On the far right edge of the picture.
Looks like a plane towed on a barge.
Thanks. I saw that but barges aren't towed so close to the stern of a ship. IMHO, it's the bow of another ship further away that looks like it's close to the freighter.

river-tug-boat-towing-barge-15819461.jpg

The History Channel is going to report that they were way off their flight path and were shot down by aliens over Oak Island.

I hope the tech develops enough to map the ocean bottom by the square foot

Actually, that technology has existed and was in use by the military since the sixties. Hyper-accurate sonar surveys of the ocean bottom have been used on a very limited basis for submarine navigation (comparing a current sonar survey with onboard GIS data). However, these number of areas of the ocean bottom mapped to this degree are quite few and they become inaccurate over time due to plate tectonics.

I hope the tech develops enough to map the ocean bottom by the square foot

Actually, that technology has existed and was in use by the military since the sixties. Hyper-accurate sonar surveys of the ocean bottom have been used on a very limited basis for submarine navigation (comparing a current sonar survey with onboard GIS data). However, these number of areas of the ocean bottom mapped to this degree are quite few and they become inaccurate over time due to plate tectonics.
I should have added "at a low cost"

The search for Malaysian Airline flight 370 involved a lot of scanning, but the depth, resolution, size of the area and cost were still problematic.

http://www.newsy.com/videos/1800s-shipwreck-found-during-search-for-malaysia-airlines-flight-370/
Experts at the Western Australian Museum say the wreckage is probably an iron or steel ship from the early 1800s. This is the second shipwreck found during the MH370 search. (Video via Australian Transport Safety Bureau)
mh370.jpg

Between July 2, 1937 and July 6, more than 100 calls for help from Earhart were received meaning the plane was down, but still operational. It would seem to indicate she landed the plane while some fuel remained. I believe if the truth ever is proven beyond a doubt we will find she died on Nikumaroro island after trying to survive there for a short while.

The US government has known about this for years, yet they continued to lie about the facts.
because it would not be politically expedient to tell the truth. Makes you wonder what else they are lying about now? Yet they wonder why people don't trust them!

The black-and-white image obtained by the History channel suggests Earhart and Noonan survived the plane crash and were captured by the Japanese military. In it, two people who resemble Earhart and Noonan are seen on a dock with their Lockheed Electra airplane aboard a ship. The photo would back the theory that the two survived a crash-landing in the Marshall Islands and were held prisoner by the Japanese military on the island of Saipan until their deaths.

Amelia Earhart Survived Plane Crash, History Channel Documentary Claims

There's about enough evidence there to make your tea taste like tea, provided you added tea and hot water to it too

Forum List

Back