Ambulance Chasers: Drugs that can kill you

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
For some reason the FDA is letting the corporations profit by testing their drugs on the American population. When people become disabled or die from these drugs nothing is done until several years pass, and corporations hide the evidence of their neglect and say nothing. So the American legal answer after you have lost your spouse is to sue. Corporations understand $$$, and will respond sooner or later. Class action lawsuits gather all of the same types of claims under one umbrella, maybe 10-100 thousand Americans, and the law firm sues for millions, which when won, they take a big chunk & divide the remaining equally between the clients.

Surprisingly, the process is almost painless for the client. There is no formal in house depositions, no court hearings, etc. The lawyers do all the legal stuff, an they send you papers to sign with x marks the spot, and within 2-4 years you will win you lawsuit and receive a fat check in the thousands, $50-300,000. is reasonable in class actions. Might pay off the house or something, but you have earned for deceptive practices that have ruined your health.

Here is a list of current drugs with class action suits against them. Class Action Org. gets you and the correct lawyer together with a minimum of data required. The lawyer calls you and decides if you are qualified for the suit, and will then send you a packet of papers to fill out. If you have any of the prescription bottles that boost your claim by showing evidence you used the drugs. They may want you to visit your pharmacy for computer read outs of years past. But basically that is it. Sit back and await your award letter for settlement.

I was surprised to see many of my relatives were/are using the same prescription drugs on this list. And yes, if you ever took the drug & experienced symptoms you are eligible for a class action. Your damaged kidney may have been from 10 years ago while you were on a certain drug.

Accutane
Actonel
Adderall
Advair and Serevent
Avandia
Bextra
Boniva
Byetta
Chantix
Darvon and Darvocet
Digitek
Fentora
Fosamax
Heparin
Levaquin and Cipro
Meridia
National Vaccine
Paxil
Provigil and Modafinil
Reglan
Renu Moisture Loc
Seroquel
Trasylol
Vioxx
Yaz/Yasmin
Zelnorm
Zicam
Zocor
Zyprexa
Class Action Lawsuits | Current Mass Tort and Class Action Lawsuit List

Wish you luck. Better to chase an ambulance and be a $100,000. richer. BY THE WAY!! If you are on these drugs, stop taking them & call your Dr. for an alternative prescription drug.

Last edited:
Chantix (varenicline)

I randomly picked Chantix from your list. The above link lists everything you should know before taking the drug.

Has anyone read that little square folded pamphlet that's included with your prescription?

It's a lenghty process getting a drug to market, including clinical trials. The ultimate responsibility is with the consumer i.e. "read the fine print".

You missed one ro a million.

Aspirin Poisoning

All drugs can kill. Water can kill. Oxygen can kill. If we tried to prohibit everything that could kill we would all die anyway. What an intelligent person does is weigh the risks against the benefits and make a decision based on the fact that these drugs can save their lives.

For some reason the FDA is letting the corporations profit by testing their drugs on the American population. When people become disabled or die from these drugs nothing is done until several years pass, and corporations hide the evidence of their neglect and say nothing. So the American legal answer after you have lost your spouse is to sue. Corporations understand $$$, and will respond sooner or later. Class action lawsuits gather all of the same types of claims under one umbrella, maybe 10-100 thousand Americans, and the law firm sues for millions, which when won, they take a big chunk & divide the remaining equally between the clients.

Surprisingly, the process is almost painless for the client. There is no formal in house depositions, no court hearings, etc. The lawyers do all the legal stuff, an they send you papers to sign with x marks the spot, and within 2-4 years you will win you lawsuit and receive a fat check in the thousands, $50-300,000. is reasonable in class actions. Might pay off the house or something, but you have earned for deceptive practices that have ruined your health.

Here is a list of current drugs with class action suits against them. Class Action Org. gets you and the correct lawyer together with a minimum of data required. The lawyer calls you and decides if you are qualified for the suit, and will then send you a packet of papers to fill out. If you have any of the prescription bottles that boost your claim by showing evidence you used the drugs. They may want you to visit your pharmacy for computer read outs of years past. But basically that is it. Sit back and await your award letter for settlement.

I was surprised to see many of my relatives were/are using the same prescription drugs on this list. And yes, if you ever took the drug & experienced symptoms you are eligible for a class action. Your damaged kidney may have been from 10 years ago while you were on a certain drug.

Accutane
Actonel
Adderall
Advair and Serevent
Avandia
Bextra
Boniva
Byetta
Chantix
Darvon and Darvocet
Digitek
Fentora
Fosamax
Heparin
Levaquin and Cipro
Meridia
National Vaccine
Paxil
Provigil and Modafinil
Reglan
Renu Moisture Loc
Seroquel
Trasylol
Vioxx
Yaz/Yasmin
Zelnorm
Zicam
Zocor
Zyprexa

Wish you luck. Better to chase an ambulance and be a $100,000. richer. BY THE WAY!! If you are on these drugs, stop taking them & call your Dr. for an alternative prescription drug.

I'm curious. If these drugs cause harm, how is it "ambulance chasing" to get compensation for people injured by them?

The only non-toxic drug I know is MARIJUANA.

It's safer to take than aspirin or coffee.

Gee I can remember a commercial for nearly all of those drugs.

Someone makes big money off this shit.

Others get their kidneys distroyed or become suicidal.

Some defend this exchange as just business and good for the economy.

To me its a very good indication of why profit should not be a part of anyones medical system.

Gee I can remember a commercial for nearly all of those drugs.

Someone makes big money off this shit.

Others get their kidneys distroyed or become suicidal.

Some defend this exchange as just business and good for the economy.

To me its a very good indication of why profit should not be a part of anyones medical system.

And every one of those drugs has either saved someone's life or made their lives easier. probably both. Yet idiots like you rely on junk science to force the companies that bring them to market to pay for acceptable risks, and then complain that drug costs are so high. If only truth really mattered to you.

I think the a real problem lies with the marketing of the drug and encouraging (sometimes bribing) doctors' offices to prescribe them. It's a very agressive and competitive industry.

Accutane
Actonel
Adderall
Advair and Serevent
Avandia
Bextra
Boniva
Byetta
Chantix
Darvon and Darvocet
Digitek
Fentora
Fosamax
Heparin
Levaquin and Cipro
Meridia
National Vaccine
Paxil
Provigil and Modafinil
Reglan
Renu Moisture Loc
Seroquel
Trasylol
Vioxx
Yaz/Yasmin
Zelnorm
Zicam
Zocor
Zyprexa

I'm curious. If these drugs cause harm, how is it "ambulance chasing" to get compensation for people injured by them?

That is what the lawyers do for a lifetime living, but I hear many cons claim lawyers are bad for America, that suing drug company's only raises the costs of drugs, etc, and then smear the victims as Ambulance chasers. That is what I meant by this. If a con found anything on that list, they would hypocritically sue before the pills hit the garbage can.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back