Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Agreed.

Yeah, I still think that relationship might have been winding down, and the other one might have been starting, and then something went sideways, which she didn't plan for.

Dana is a propagandist, and also believes the other propagandist always tell the truth, as well as the government. It's all bullshit, meant to divide and decieve.

It gets especially bad once lawyers, teachers, bureaucrats and politicians are involved.

My only question? Is how we can have a member SO DUMB, as to believe that some bitch, that enters an innocent guys apartment, and slays him, has anything to do with a self-defense trial. . . and then resurrects a necro-threard TWO YEARS OLD. . . ?!

As if the two have ANYTHING in common at all, this is the ultimate in idiocy. Or proof of this member's brain-damage.

If members wanted any proof of which forum member is the most idiotic, well, I think we have it. Time to call in Unkotare to slap this idiot around some. . .

:auiqs.jpg:
You think he makes good arguments? You only call him in when you want to derail and resort to name calling.

I would have put her in prison for a much longer amount of time.
Accident or not, agreed, she deserves, much, much, MUCH longer.

If you are going to be in a career where you wield life in death in your hands, and you accidentally take an innocent life through negligence?

You should no longer get to do that job, and should suffer immensely.

Accident or not, agreed, she deserves, much, much, MUCH longer.

If you are going to be in a career where you wield life in death in your hands, and you accidentally take an innocent life through negligence?

You should no longer get to do that job, and should suffer immensely.

Thank you.

I can't agree more.

You think he makes good arguments? You only call him in when you want to derail and resort to name calling.
If the shoe fits? Strap the bitch on. . . and wear it all over town buddy. . . :113:
iu

Why are you resurrecting this thread, when these two cases share nothing, absolutely nothing in common.

You can't derail a thread that has long been buried.

If the shoe fits? Strap the bitch on. . . and wear it all over town buddy. . . :113:
iu

Why are you resurrecting this thread, when these two cases share nothing, absolutely nothing in common.

You can't derail a thread that has long been buried.
theHawk said
If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

You see him as a victim and hero. We see him as an example with what’s wrong with America. Crazy gun culture. White privilege. The rest of world shakes it’s collective head so do half of Americans

theHawk said
If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

You see him as a victim and hero. We see him as an example with what’s wrong with America. Crazy gun culture. White privilege. The rest of world shakes it’s collective head so do half of Americans
It has, not a thing to do with color.

Stop letting your mind be controlled by the TEE VEE.

:rolleyes:

You're right because they probably would have shot him on the scene.

Who would have?

There were no police present, Klanboi.

The Soros owned prosecutor, Thomas Binger would refuse to prosecute, as he refused to prosecute virtually all of the democrat Brown Shirts who burned Kenosha to the ground. Rittenhouse was a political hit job by the Reich, it simply failed.

[Quoye]Who would have?

There were no police present, Klanboi.
[/QUOTE]
So the police 🚔 would have stayed away, JB Stoner.
[Quoye]The Soros owned prosecutor, Thomas Binger would refuse to prosecute, as he refused to prosecute virtually all of the democrat Brown Shirts who burned Kenosha to the ground. Rittenhouse was a political hit job by the Reich, it simply failed.
[/QUOTE]
I bet a white judge wouldn't have given him 5yrs with a hug and a kiss.

So the police 🚔 would have stayed away, JB Stoner.

I bet a white judge wouldn't have given him 5yrs with a hug and a kiss.

First off Klanboi, tags haven't been used in over a year - and at least learn to spell "quote" if you're going to use them.

Secondly, Ginger is well known as a corrupt Soros DA - owned by the Reich - who has perverted and obstructed justice well beyond the Rittenhouse lynching.

Are you actually part of a Chinese troll farm? :dunno:

First off Klanboi, tags haven't been used in over a year - and at least learn to spell "quote" if you're going to use them.

Secondly, Ginger is well known as a corrupt Soros DA - owned by the Reich - who has perverted and obstructed justice well beyond the Rittenhouse lynching.

Are you actually part of a Chinese troll farm? :dunno:
JB Stoner this thread is about Guyger, not Rittenhouse.

Forum List

Back