Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated

That is what I am trying to do, Yurt, is help Romney by getting you wacks to act normal and stop scaring the undecided voters away from Romney.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

You have to read the above article, it is so damning of this administration I am surprised they are not now closing abc news. She is making the excuse for the lack of protect because it is a NEW installation. Isn't that exactly the opposite of logic and common sense.

She pretty much calls the leader of Libya a know nothing or a liar.

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned'

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned' - POLITICO.com

This has got to be one of the most Pathetic Moments for a US Admin I have ever witnessed. To actually send Carney up there to repeat over and over that these Mobs, and the Attack have Nothing to do with US policy, and are only about a Video is Laughable.

I can only hope they are just stuck in Campaign Mode and do not really believe that horse shit, because if they believe that were fucked.

The Left has always felt that foreign affairs was one of Papa Obama's
strong points

Now, with the crumbling of his "Arab Spring", less than good relationship with Israel and the killing of our Ambassador reminding people of the last time under Carter,
the left is full panic mode.

Which one can see with their rather poor attempts to spin this thing away from Papa
Obama.

Rep. Mike Rogers, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, points out a few facts that support Magariaf’s contention and refute Rice’s:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwuoShnfFiU]Rogers: Benghazi attack looks coordinated and planned - YouTube[/ame]

As it concerns being "spontaneous" Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee chairman, said the evidence pointed in the other direction, citing the style and coordination of the attack.

“I think it’s too early to make that conclusion,” Rogers said on the same show [as Rice]. “The way that the attack took place, I have serious questions.
It seemed to be a military-style, coordinated. They had indirect fire coordinated with direct fire, rocket attacks. They were able to launch two different
separate attacks on locations there near the consulate and they repelled a fairly significant Libyan force that came to rescue the embassy.”

The Papa Obama apologists are out in full swing today

Romney looked Presidential and only helped his chances

Papa Obama went to Vegas to raise money
------

Papa Obama apologists can't stand that Romney looks more Presidential.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbH5KVPrPo]Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel - YouTube[/ame]

I'm familiar with this bitch. Watch her at the 20 minute mark; get on her high horse telling her that Israel is not allowed to build in their own country. It bothers me that we have to pay this bitch's salary.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.

You have to read the above article, it is so damning of this administration I am surprised they are not now closing abc news. She is making the excuse for the lack of protect because it is a NEW installation. Isn't that exactly the opposite of logic and common sense.

Let me see, 400 people show up armed with rifles, mortars, and possibly RPGs. They know where to go, and when, manage to get into the consulate and get access to sensitive materials, knew where the safe house was, and managed to completely burn it to the ground. While it was on fire Ambassador Stevens was killed trying to save people, and some friendly Libyans recovered his body and took it to a local hospital.

A few hours later some Marines went to the safe house to rescue the people that were still there and came under fire from some more spontaneous fire from mortars that made it difficult for them to get through the gates of the safe house that was, miraculously, rebuilt after it burned to the ground with the Ambassador inside it.

The more I listen to the official story, the more I think someone is lying.

Does that make you a Libyan Embassy Truther? ;)

Let me see, 400 people show up armed with rifles, mortars, and possibly RPGs. They know where to go, and when, manage to get into the consulate and get access to sensitive materials, knew where the safe house was, and managed to completely burn it to the ground. While it was on fire Ambassador Stevens was killed trying to save people, and some friendly Libyans recovered his body and took it to a local hospital.

A few hours later some Marines went to the safe house to rescue the people that were still there and came under fire from some more spontaneous fire from mortars that made it difficult for them to get through the gates of the safe house that was, miraculously, rebuilt after it burned to the ground with the Ambassador inside it.

The more I listen to the official story, the more I think someone is lying.

Does that make you a Libyan Embassy Truther? ;)

You can call me an Embassy truther, I am good with that.

Forum List

Back