Ambassador Stevens' Last Words

Last words

"what difference does it make"

may she take those last words to the grave with her....and regurgitate those words for an Eternity
What difference does it make?
You are duped as to what she was referring to. The it is Republican bulshitting about what happened didn't matter whether it was the video or not at that point- and the CIA says it was the video to this day, just as it was across the Middle East that day and other attacks in protest at American embassies... GOP dupes! There was also nothing the US military could have done about it the attack... Another phony GOP scandal

Last words

may she take those last words to the grave with her....and regurgitate those words for an Eternity
It would seem that those words, uttered by the flag-bearer, accurately reflect the liberal Democrat opinion of people who serve their country.

She wonders what different does it make. Lakhota laughs at the deaths of American citizens. Franco-what-the-fuck tells us that, to him, their deaths are humorous. Numerous others claim it just doesn't matter.

That's the difference it makes - it offends me. But, then, to them, that doesn't matter, either, right? Because, after all, it's all about them.
I think it more reflects on the fact that those Americans are dead and nothing will change that fact.

And my response to Skye was such that once Clinton is dead, what difference does it make what she takes to the grave.
Gee, that's easy ---- let's talk about all the mindless drones who follow the leftist rhetoric ---- her words, her deeds, and her beliefs, live on in their actions.

Last words

It would seem that those words, uttered by the flag-bearer, accurately reflect the liberal Democrat opinion of people who serve their country.

She wonders what different does it make. Lakhota laughs at the deaths of American citizens. Franco-what-the-fuck tells us that, to him, their deaths are humorous. Numerous others claim it just doesn't matter.

That's the difference it makes - it offends me. But, then, to them, that doesn't matter, either, right? Because, after all, it's all about them.
I think it more reflects on the fact that those Americans are dead and nothing will change that fact.

And my response to Skye was such that once Clinton is dead, what difference does it make what she takes to the grave.
Gee, that's easy ---- let's talk about all the mindless drones who follow the leftist rhetoric ---- her words, her deeds, and her beliefs, live on in their actions.
I'm not a democrat apologist.

Last words

You are duped as to what she was referring to. The it is Republican bulshitting about what happened didn't matter whether it was the video or not at that point- and the CIA says it was the video to this day, just as it was across the Middle East that day and other attacks in protest at American embassies... GOP dupes! There was also nothing the US military could have done about it the attack... Another phony GOP scandal
Am I?

Last words

Only if you believe a giant pile of b*******, dupe. At what does all your stupid b******* matter anyway? That's what she was talking about you, you brainwashed functional idiots... LOL

Last words

Am I?
Yes your facts are all wrong amazing the amount of drivel you dupes believe... The mission was relieved within a half an hour and then 4 hours later there were three lucky mortar shots... U.s. military Could have done nothing even invading another country...

Last edited:
Last words

Am I?
Yes your facts are all wrong amazing the amount of drivel you dupes believe... The mission was relieved within a half an hour and then 4 hours later there were three lucky border shots... U.s. military Could have done nothing even invading another country...
You've got the wrong guy, bud. I don't care.

Those people knew the risks prior to enlisting.

So I see duped franco is back to his false narratives, again, particularly about Benghazi.

Last words

An apologist needs the ability to analyze facts, disregard those inconvenient to the message, taint them with a predetermined agenda, construct fantastical circumventions of the truth, dress it in the best Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes, and then put lipstick on that pig.

Do you qualify?

I hope Hillary sees the images of Stevens torn up body in her head every night, forever.
I wonder if Reagan saw all the blown up bodies of 200+ Marines in Beirut every night for the rest of his life............but that's not really important, is it?
Of course he did ---- you can't have performed in a position of command and responsibility, and not be aware of the impacts, and potential costs, of your decisions.

I'm curious, though, how you can measure being in charge when a mass suicide bombs attacks your people - and then correlate with willful, and intentional, misuse of authority, unwillingness to respond when presented with the situation, and subjugating the lives of your people to political consequence.

That's not apples and oranges ----- that's apples and kumquats.

So I see duped franco is back to his false narratives, again, particularly about Benghazi.
Something to ponder ----

Is there any difference between a one-thought mind and a one-track mind???

Keep an eye on Franco --- I'm sure we'll find out.

I hope Hillary sees the images of Stevens torn up body in her head every night, forever.
I wonder if Reagan saw all the blown up bodies of 200+ Marines in Beirut every night for the rest of his life............but that's not really important, is it?
Of course he did ---- you can't have performed in a position of command and responsibility, and not be aware of the impacts, and potential costs, of your decisions.

I'm curious, though, how you can measure being in charge when a mass suicide bombs attacks your people - and then correlate with willful, and intentional, misuse of authority, unwillingness to respond when presented with the situation, and subjugating the lives of your people to political consequence.

That's not apples and oranges ----- that's apples and kumquats.
Of course he did? Maybe that's why he cut and ran from Beirut afterwards. Even OBL stated he took a lesson from that.

An apologist needs the ability to analyze facts, disregard those inconvenient to the message, taint them with a predetermined agenda, construct fantastical circumventions of the truth, dress it in the best Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes, and then put lipstick on that pig.

Do you qualify?
Allow me to repeat myself.
I said I was not an apologist.

Ambassador Stevens didn't deserve to die but he knew the risks more than anybody in Washington. He wasn't the first to die in foreign service and unfortunately he won't be the last.

Do you qualify?
Allow me to repeat myself.
I said I was not an apologist.
You asked ---- Am I?

I just wanted a clear definition so you could determine it yourself.

What difference, at this point, would that make? Hillary only cares for Hillary...

but then...

she is a very sick woman....mind and body.....she killed too many she hurt too many....she is only paying now....it's called Karma

everybody hates her....if she doesn't care for herself

nobody will

A witch is a witch is a witch

Forum List

Back