Amazon?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I've been buying from them for years. A few years ago, I went with Prime. No minimums and very quick. Good specials too.

They're offering 30 day free membership, try it out for the holidays:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=0BA8AEGDRF1PW5804KJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1280253862&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: Amazon Prime – FREE Two-Day Shipping, No Minimum Purchase[/ame]

Was stupid on their part, backed down for the wrong reasons, but right decision.

That won't change my buying habits, though you of course are welcome to your own choices. I just was sharing.

http://www.borders.com/online/store...20516&jmt=1&&gclid=CKLZo-CYqaUCFUS8KgoddS0sZQ

Sells a book which calls for forcing virgins who are raped to marry their rapist
Sells a book which calls for forcing virgins who are raped to marry their rapist

http://www.borders.com/online/store...20516&jmt=1&&gclid=CKLZo-CYqaUCFUS8KgoddS0sZQ

I do wish you would not post whilst trippin', JB. Go watch the plant in your kitchen grow for awhile till you come down.

No one I know will do business with Amazon again, Annie. I'm halfway there myself. May I suggest.....

Books: New Releases, Bestsellers, Used Books - Borders - Books, Music and Movies

I do wish you would not post whilst trippin', JB. Go watch the plant in your kitchen grow for awhile till you come down.
Go to each one of them and search for 'holy bible'

I am a member...I have not "shopped" for Christmas gifts in a store for years...amazon, I sit in my undies, scratch myself where I want, when I want and use the computer.... no cruising for parking, no crowds, no stress.

I have bought from Amazon but never paid a membership fee.

I finished all my christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago online.
Got most of the presents already. My office is pretty full of boxes.

JB, even you should be able to distinguish between the Bible and a self-published digital book called "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure."
The only difference I see is that one teaches making child rape victims marry their rapist while the other condemns the rape of children.

oh, and one calls justifies genocide whilst the other doesn't.

My younger brother introduced me to Amazon. At first I was more than a bit sceptical of buying goods online. But after he proved to me how reliable they are, I was a gradual convert.

I only really buy books and DVDs on Amazon. Mainly because they're nearly always cheaper to buy than in the shops, but also because they stock very obscure material, especially documentaries. And as a result, my knowledge of ancient history is far greater than I ever thought possible.

Has anyone ever gone to the trouble of writing a consumer review? I have.

Forum List

Back