Amazon will own the world.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

How soon before your net provider is Amazon?
Amazon already sells phones, so how long before they rule that industry?

Not long, not long at all.

The fact Bezos wants to consume the retail world is of no surprise or worth noting. That is what unbridled capitalism is.
The biggest thing here is the government will allow the purchase without a hitch. Just like they do all large corporate M&A

The fact Bezos wants to consume the retail world is of no surprise or worth noting. That is what unbridled capitalism is.
The biggest thing here is the government will allow the purchase without a hitch. Just like they do all large corporate M&A
the government will 'allow'?

what say does the government have in private transactions?

hint; it sounds like the word 'nun'.

I have no problem with that.

Amazon wants to completely reinvent shopping as we know it.

I personally can't wait for the no check out lane supermarket that Amazon is planning.

the government will 'allow'?

what say does the government have in private transactions?

hint; it sounds like the word 'nun'.
uhhh-150x150.gif

I personally can't wait for the no check out lane supermarket that Amazon is planning.
From what I can tell, you load your cart and walk through a gate.

It's going to be a sweet world when I don't have to listen to someone kids whine or watch as some ass uses stamps-check-coupons-cash-card to buy 3 items in the 'speed' lane

Walmart is planning the same thing.
McDonalds is already doing it.

I'm not talking about self serve kiosks.

The Amazon model will use a smart shopping cart that will scan everything you put in to your cart via an RFID reader and when you leave the store your credit card will be automatically charged.

The Amazon model will use a smart shopping cart that will scan everything you put in to your cart via an RFID reader and when you leave the store your credit card will be automatically charged.

And they will keep track of everything you buy and sell for a government that will use it to make sure you don't buy or sell without a government chip.

A hackers paradise!

And they will keep track of everything you buy and sell for a government that will use it to make sure you don't buy or sell without a government chip.

What?

You don't think your purchases are tracked now? Do you have any discount cards for supermarkets or drug stores?

Do you use a credit card?

And IDGAF if the government knows what I buy at the grocery store, it won't know , but who cares?

A hackers paradise!
that's why the years of development.

Amazon hasn't had a news worthy hack that I know of.

Once they get big enough they all fall

Corner store fell to Main Streets

Main Streets fell to Malls

Malls are falling to Walmart’s and Amazon’s

Remember when Sears and JCPenney were ideal? Now, not so much.

A hackers paradise!
that's why the years of development.

Amazon hasn't had a news worthy hack that I know of.

That you know of?

Anyway, something will happen to shake consumer confidence in them

He wants to buy a business and it's none of your business or the governments.

Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

How soon before your net provider is Amazon?
Amazon already sells phones, so how long before they rule that industry?

Not long, not long at all.
Jet is Walmart's answer to Amazon..

Forum List

Back