Amazon UK Drivers Reportedly Forced To Urinate In Bottles To Hit 200 Packages A Day Quota

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I had posted the odd and rather disturbing story of the Amazon driver caught on video dropping a deuce on some guys sidewalk, I suggested that there might be questions about Amazon practices in regards to breaks and work demands that drove the woman to do that. Well, seems a story about this very subject "broke".

Amazon UK Drivers Reportedly Forced To Urinate In Bottles To Hit 200 Packages A Day Quota

Amazon delivery drivers in the UK are asked to deliver up to 200 packages a day while earning less than minimum wage for agencies contracted by Amazon. The drivers reportedly have to keep schedules so tight they are forced to skip rest breaks and urinate in bottles, according to an investigation by UK's Sunday Mirror. The report comes weeks after the newspaper reported on brutal work conditions at an Amazon UK warehouses. "If the drivers return to the Amazon depot without having made enough attempts to deliver parcels, or if they can’t work for any reason, they risk having their pay cut, being fined or denied future shifts," reports the Mirror.

I had posted the odd and rather disturbing story of the Amazon driver caught on video dropping a deuce on some guys sidewalk, I suggested that there might be questions about Amazon practices in regards to breaks and work demands that drove the woman to do that. Well, seems a story about this very subject "broke".

Amazon delivery drivers in the UK are asked to deliver up to 200 packages a day while earning less than minimum wage for agencies contracted by Amazon. The drivers reportedly have to keep schedules so tight they are forced to skip rest breaks and urinate in bottles, according to an investigation by UK's Sunday Mirror. The report comes weeks after the newspaper reported on brutal work conditions at an Amazon UK warehouses. "If the drivers return to the Amazon depot without having made enough attempts to deliver parcels, or if they can’t work for any reason, they risk having their pay cut, being fined or denied future shifts," reports the Mirror.
Amazon's CEO is Jeff Bezos, also he is the CEO of the Washington Compost. He has a wealth value over 100 billion dollars, yet you can see how he treats his employees by having cruel and unusual treatment. But hey, he is a liberal, so he can get away with these actions because he is in the fight for Communism....Also, there is no Constitution to protect the "workers" like they have here, so tough it up Amazon employees, Jeffie, wants more billions and you will be slaves to his will.

Bezos may be the richest man in the world. No doubt he is buying influence with the corrupt US government to protect his many businesses and obtain lots of lucrative contracts. He is of the protected class, thanks to a corrupt US federal government.

...and Trump said he would drain the swamp. LMFAO!

They should have gotten a better education, then they could earn more...

Amazon's CEO is Jeff Bezos, also he is the CEO of the Washington Compost. He has a wealth value over 100 billion dollars, yet you can see how he treats his employees by having cruel and unusual treatment. But hey, he is a liberal, so he can get away with these actions because he is in the fight for Communism....Also, there is no Constitution to protect the "workers" like they have here, so tough it up Amazon employees, Jeffie, wants more billions and you will be slaves to his will.
Yeah but when it's a shitty conservative that owns the business it's the employee's problem because they didn't get a good education and do the right things....You people are nothing more than shitheads of the highest degree...

Last edited:
How do females pee into bottles? For that matter I could never see a man peeing into a bottle unless they could stick the whole thing inside without getting pee everywhere, I say this is fake news.

Yeah but when it a shitty conservative that owns the business it's the employee's problem because they didn't get a good education and do the right things....You people are nothing more than shitheads of the highest degree...
Damn, you guys attack the Koch brothers all the time for their few billions, then give Jeffie a pass when he treats "Workers" the way you liberals claim the Koch brothers do. Fucking hypocrisy at its finest...

How do females pee into bottles? For that matter I could never see a man peeing into a bottle unless they could stick the whole thing inside without getting pee everywhere, I say this is fake news.
Just put it right up there and .....
2g16cf(1).gif

I used to pee in beer bottles on the long trip home from college...

Yeah but when it a shitty conservative that owns the business it's the employee's problem because they didn't get a good education and do the right things....You people are nothing more than shitheads of the highest degree...
Damn, you guys attack the Koch brothers all the time for their few billions, then give Jeffie a pass when he treats "Workers" the way you liberals claim the Koch brothers do. Fucking hypocrisy at its finest...
Koch brothers, never have worked for them so I couldn't tell you how they are same with Jeffie.. I am merely mirroring the stoic salutations of other posters on USMB...Oh here's some 411...Grandpa Koch lobbied FDR for recognition of Soviet Russia so he could frack oil fields in Russia...So don't bitch about commies and their money.. It spends ..

I don't see a problem. Now they don't even have to stop to buy something to drink either.

Koch brothers, never have worked for them so I couldn't tell you how they are same with Jeffie.. I am merely mirroring the stoic salutations of other posters on USMB...Oh here's some 411...Grandpa Koch lobbied FDR for recognition of Soviet Russia so he could frack oil fields in Russia...So don't bitch about commies and their money.. It spends ..
So we gave our allies WAR materials to fight against Germany and Japan, and we weren't supposed to get anything in return?

So we gave our allies WAR materials to fight against Germany and Japan, and we weren't supposed to get anything in return?
This was long before the war, ever hear of the 1930's?

Forum List

Back