Amazon Moves to Hire 30,000 Part-Time Employees

Gosh! The sun has come up at least 76 times since Trump's inauguration! GO TRUMP!
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Phony numbers. 94.2 million people out of the work force, and Trump's heading to the links again this weekend.
Not golfing during the work week? He will have to do better to catch Obama's record.
He's on pace to completely shatter it, like he's already shattered Obama's single year cost record for vacations. In less than 2 months. At this point in his Presidency, Obama hadn't played golf once yet.
Taking weekends off are vacations now? You sound like an old asshole boss I once had.

Did you used to spend millions of your boss's dollars to travel to golf resorts every weekend? Because then I could see why he would pissed about your vacations.
Oh, so we are playing that game?

Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million
Yup a little over $10 million a year. Trump's around $15 million for 1 month and a half.

I'll be playing the hell out of this game.

Not golfing during the work week? He will have to do better to catch Obama's record.
He's on pace to completely shatter it, like he's already shattered Obama's single year cost record for vacations. In less than 2 months. At this point in his Presidency, Obama hadn't played golf once yet.
Taking weekends off are vacations now? You sound like an old asshole boss I once had.

Did you used to spend millions of your boss's dollars to travel to golf resorts every weekend? Because then I could see why he would pissed about your vacations.

Yup a little over $10 million a year. Trump's around $15 million for 1 month and a half.
What else did Soros tell you to parrot for us?

Going to be a long long 8 years for you.

All that spying on Democrats going public at the right time, Russians running the elections. Tsk tsk. Mighty long 8 years

All that spying on Democrats going public at the right time, Russians running the elections. Tsk tsk. Mighty long 8 years
Instead of 8 long years, it's starting to look more like a fun few months.

Russians ready to pick a new leader?

No that weapon's been taken from them now. And looks like they're not going to get much return on it since Trump is looking more incompetent than anybody could have imagined.

No that weapon's been taken from them now. And looks like they're not going to get much return on it since Trump is looking more incompetent than anybody could have imagined.
Who did what to make Putin irrelevant in US elections? Do tell!

I guess Hannity hasn't reported about it yet. Don't worry, he'll have to eventually and then you'll know.

I guess Hannity hasn't reported about it yet. Don't worry, he'll have to eventually and then you'll know.
So you lied, Putin is still running our elections.

18,000, 19,000, 20,000, 21,000

Crap, not even 77 days yet.

Remember how much you complained about 8,000 9,000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 15,000 16,000 17,000 18,000 and 19,000 under Obama?
Not my fault Obama owns the slowest recovery in history.
79471ffe0c636e1bfb929ee1435bbd22.jpg
So Presidents make or break the stock market.
Thanks for clarifying that, going to be a fun 8 years.

18,000, 19,000, 20,000, 21,000

Crap, not even 77 days yet.

Remember how much you complained about 8,000 9,000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 15,000 16,000 17,000 18,000 and 19,000 under Obama?
Not my fault Obama owns the slowest recovery in history.
79471ffe0c636e1bfb929ee1435bbd22.jpg
So Presidents make or break the stock market.
Thanks for clarifying that, going to be a fun 8 years.
hopefully Obamacare will be repealed and regulations cut back so people can be hired full time again

Forum List

Back