Amazon is now banning offensive books

The narrative has been hijacked, the truth has been cordoned off into a solitary cell and Apple has now banned the Infowars app from existence.

Another bid by a delusional globalist company setting its sites on our First Amendment.

Tech Gods Wipe Truth From Public View

This is getting out of control

Somebody in power will have to do something.

To stop these Totalitarians.....in Amazon

also is very much needed ...an Internet Bill of Rights ....

these is getting way way out of control......

PLEASE PUT SOME ORDER HERE SIR!

WWG1WGA!

So what, to prevent what you consider totalitarianism in Amazon, you want the government to force that private company to sell things it does not want to? :eusa_think:
You understand what you just said?

Yep. Why?

WWG1WGA!

So what, to prevent what you consider totalitarianism in Amazon, you want the government to force that private company to sell things it does not want to? :eusa_think:

Private company my eye!

Do YOU?

understand what I say?

Are you now saying Amazon is not a private company?

Maybe I don't understand what you say. I hope that's the case, anyway. :p

WWG1WGA!

Private company my eye!

Do YOU?

understand what I say?

Are you now saying Amazon is not a private company?

Maybe I don't understand what you say. I hope that's the case, anyway. :p

I'm only saying Fuck Amazon

But as long as you don't like them like Alex Jones it's all ok, but you see the problem is many leftist ass kissers thought the same thing " Oh it won't happen to me" news flash for the millionth time we told you jackasses they're coming for you too sooner or later you big mouths will be shut down incluidng you pos losers who have the nerve ...

how is that different from banning ALL muslims from entering the country?

:auiqs.jpg:

Lord you are funny

why is it okay for you to BAN people from entering our country based solely on their religion, when one of our most basic FOUNDING constitutional principles precludes our government from engaging in religious discrimination?

oh yeah, because you are too TERRIFIED for facts to matter.

it's in the fine print..

sort of like getting away with shooting innocent people cuz you FEEL threatened by skittles and such.

Where was I , when did we start banning people because of religion???

WWG1WGA!

According to the left we subsidize Amazon's workers with welfare sooooo...

WWG1WGA!

fack Amazon.....fack all totalitarians on line.....fack them.....they have no place in America!

JAIL FOR THEM SCUM!

You are wrong again

I have a problem with illegals and with islamic terrorists

with people with no criminal problems who WAIT ON LINE and go through the normal channels to enter the country

I have no problem

:uhoh3:

nobody gives a shit what YOU have a problem with, moron.

y'all are squawking about "FASCISM" over a private company banning nasty harmful content, as is their right.

my question was, how is that different from banning ALL muslims from entering the country?

But as long as you don't like them like Alex Jones it's all ok, but you see the problem is many leftist ass kissers thought the same thing " Oh it won't happen to me" news flash for the millionth time we told you jackasses they're coming for you too sooner or later you big mouths will be shut down including you pos losers who have the nerve ...

me said:
how is that different from banning ALL muslims from entering the country?

iow on WHAT BASIS do you blindly scoff at liberal cries of "FASCISM" over that issue and PRETEND that liberals LOVE TERRORISTS?

would it be fair to say that your position on this op means that YOU LOVE PEDOPHILE PUBLICATIONS?

don't strain your brain, now.. THINK

Dude's book got banned because ...? Smells like fascism to me...

BINGO

On the latter edited quote of mine there, just so we have a clear record here;

The guy himself didn't get banned. Amazon only banned 9 of his 19 books the other day - they say for "violating policy" but won't give him further details.

WWG1WGA!

fack Amazon.....fack all totalitarians on line.....fack them.....they have no place in America!

JAIL FOR THEM SCUM!

And here we're back to government intervention.

What law(s) did Amazon break to merit jail for anyone in the company in relation to these books?

Do you not see the irony in claiming Amazon is acting in a totalitarian fashion, then calling for the government to intervene and imprison people from Amazon who have done nothing illegal, thereby acting in a totalitarian fashion?

Video: Amazon is Now Banning ‘Offensive’ Books
Forget burning books, now Amazon just digitally erases them.

Roosh V is the latest thought criminal to face the ban hammer.

But hey, at least it’s not the government, right?

===========================

But as long as you don' tlike them like Alex Jones it's all ok, but you see the problem is many leftist ass kissers thought the same thing " Oh it won't happen to me" news flash for the millionth time we told you jackasses they're coming for you too sooner or later you big mouths will be shut down incluidng you pos losers who have the nerve to say " spit on the flag, fk the national anthem, screw the war heroes you know what bitches you just hate it because your to much of a coward to defend anything that is Pro America.

Which makes you one hell of an ugly ass communist who should leave th US and move to China. Don't come back either once you realize how good your pathetic asses had it.
Let me guess, they don’t have the guts to ban the most hateful literature of all time, the Koran.

I try to avoid buying from Amazon. I usually buy from a racial loyalist store..there are many of them....rather my money go to a good cause than to a rich asshole who certainly doesn't need my money and censors what I can see.

book burnings.jpg

I try to avoid buying from Amazon. I usually buy from a racial loyalist store..there are many of them....rather my money go to a good cause than to a rich asshole who certainly doesn't need my money and censors what I can see.

Totally a good thought. I wish there was a way to avoid buying apple or a droid / pc since both fkrs sold us out to China. I mean there is a way don't own one LOL but society almost can't exist with out one . Since they forced everybody into paying bills online etc.

But oh population control is such a conspiracy LOL.

Totally a good though. I wish there was a way to avoid buying apple or a droid / pc since both fkrs sold us out to China. I mean there is a way don't own one LOL but society almost can't exist with out one . Since they forced everybody into paying bills online etc.

I personally wish much of the technology we have would just disappear! Its made society lazier,crazier and less friendly IMO.

Should the government get involved in the way Amazon does business?
Like it has the bakery business?
That's a human rights issue. Amazon's is a marketing issue.

So selling cakes is human rights, selling books is marketing?

Er..... WTF?
When you deny someone of equal service, it's human rights. When you don't sell books to anyone, it's a marketing decision.

Last edited:

Totally a good though. I wish there was a way to avoid buying apple or a droid / pc since both fkrs sold us out to China. I mean there is a way don't own one LOL but society almost can't exist with out one . Since they forced everybody into paying bills online etc.

I personally wish much of the technology we have would just disappear! Its made society lazier,crazier and less friendly IMO.

LOL I think many of us are thinking that same thing. Frying the grid would take care of a lot, while at the same time suck liek high hell LMAO.

Old fashioned works much better and def. more reliable , like a stupid house phone kids today omg don't even know what the hell one is now that's sad.

Er..... WTF?
When you deny someone of equal service, it's human rights. When you don't sell books to anyone, it's a marketing decision.

And what happens if the Christians put up a sign saying "we don't do printed cakes" (or whatever they're called) and then a Christian walks in and gets a printed cake, but a gay person walks in, and doesn't?

Marketing or Human Rights?

Er..... WTF?

And what happens if the Christians put up a sign saying "we don't do printed cakes" (or whatever they're called) and then a Christian walks in and gets a printed cake, but a gay person walks in, and doesn't?

Marketing or Human Rights?
When you deny someone equal service it's human rights. When you don't sell to anyone, it's marketing.

If your stock in trade is wedding cakes, everybody gets to buy a wedding cake. If it's on your menu, you sell it to anybody with cash.

WWG1WGA!
then don't buy it on amazon. if you want something amazon doesn't sell then find another vendor and give them your money.

Forum List

Back