Amazon deletes one star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book

If they are deleting fake reviews then they have the right to do so. That is not censorship. It would not surprise me to see Trump supporters placing fake reviews on Amazon. Trump supporters are the sorest winners I have ever seen. They beat Clinton but she seems to be the Moby Dick to their Ahab. They are obsessed with her.

So they assume 1 stars are politically charged, but 5 stars are what? Applied by independent, scholars and world renknowned authors?

Sad.
It's probably because the deleted "1-stars" were by people who didn't buy or read the book. Notice there are plenty of 1-star reviews; all verified purchasers: Amazon.com: Customer reviews: What Happened

That said, who here wants to pay $18 for that book? Not me. I'm waiting for it to show up at the Dollar Bin or used at a flea market then I'll use it like this:
hillary-gun-book-jpg.148956

Amazon has been monitoring and deleting reviews after Hillary Clinton's new book was greeted with a torrent of criticism on the day it was released.

Amazon deletes one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this doesn't tell the people in plain view what power and control CORPORATIONS have then you are even dumber than we thought you were before.
This is the same bs that goes on in that MSM's ass you sheep have your heads up, it is in plain view.

Keep what they want, delete what they want........................

and those 5 stars you will see are probably BOTS!! Gotta keep those sheep in that coral.

I can't stand her, but the reviews are supposed to be of her book, not her. The article said most the remarks happened the day book went on sale! I don't think they have same day delivery at Amazon. Not too mention most the comments were direct attacks on her, not her book.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you are an Amazon Prime member in one of the over 5,000 cities or towns, you can get same day delivery.

https://www.amazon.com/Prime-FREE-Same-Day-Delivery/b?node=8729023011&tag=ff0d01-20

And, there are many times that publishers will deliver advance copies to various reviewers so that they could have reviews published on the same day as the general release of the book.

I don't they were true reviews of the book. I hate when liberals do that to conservatives and it would be hypocritical to not condemn it in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well they don't do that for every item. I can't tell you how many times I've read reviews and they complain about the shipping. Not on books, but on anything. Amazon is selective on what they censor.

Many of those 1 star reviews were trolls. People who didn't even read the book. There comments about this book within hours of release? How's that possible? You need at least a day to read the book.

Amazon reviews isn't for commentary. It's for reviews on products and books. I have had reviews deleted on Amazon before. Not that big of a deal.

Well they don't do that for every item. I can't tell you how many times I've read reviews and they complain about the shipping. Not on books, but on anything. Amazon is selective on what they censor.

This was a lot different than one or two people bitching that their slow cooker didn't arrive on time. This is their #1 selling book written by one of the most polarizing figures in the country having hundreds of bogus reviews written the day before the book was even released. If they didn't nip this in the ass immediately you can guarantee there would be tens of thousands of bogus one star reviews by now.

Many of those 1 star reviews were trolls. People who didn't even read the book. There comments about this book within hours of release? How's that possible? You need at least a day to read the book.

Amazon reviews isn't for commentary. It's for reviews on products and books. I have had reviews deleted on Amazon before. Not that big of a deal.

Of course, they didn't read the book. Not only did they not have time to read the book, but no one who would give a book one star would have bought in the first place.

Conversely, Hillary fans will give the book five stars, whether they've read it or not, or whether it's good or not. But, those fake reviews aren't getting deleted.

Of course, they didn't read the book. Not only did they not have time to read the book, but no one who would give a book one star would have bought in the first place.

Conversely, Hillary fans will give the book five stars, whether they've read it or not, or whether it's good or not. But, those fake reviews aren't getting deleted.

I gave a fake 5 star review that was deleted. I even posted a screenshot of it on USMB. :lol:

I gave a fake 5 star review that was deleted. I even posted a screenshot of it on USMB. :lol:

Your review is the exception that proves the rule. Anyway, if you didn't buy the book, congratulations.

Your review is the exception that proves the rule. Anyway, if you didn't buy the book, congratulations.

In fairness, this was my review. :lol:

2e2p3r9.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back