Amazon chased out of Texas by Taxes

I knew you would puss out.

I'm still waiting for Mr Doesn't-Puss-Out to explain how he makes money without using any govt subsidized resources like the roads, the post office, the water supply, the elctrical grid, and the internet. :lol:
I've pointed out twice now that we all already pay taxes and fees to access those services, you goddamn pinhead.

Yes, you pay taxes. No one is arguing about that. How about you let go of that straw man and back up your words instead of running away like a little schoolgirl with a spider in her hair?

You said the you earned all the money you made without govt help. Now, you run away from a challenge instead of explaining how you made that money without using the roads, electric, water, internet, etc..

As long as you keep using those things, you will keep paying taxes. If you don't like it, stop being such a Welfare Queen and stop depending on the govt to save your sorry ass. :lol:

Oddball just does not want to pay any taxes it is as simple as that.
He thinks everyone else should support our government but not him.

Oddball is the ultimate Welfare Queen. His dependency on govt is so deep, he doesn't even see it. Just as a fish doesn't feel the water, Oddball doesn't see his deep dependency.

And like every other wingnut, he runs away from his own words. He claims he earns his money without using the roads, electricity, the internet, the post office or water but he won't back it up. :lol:

What's he afraid of?
Apparently, he thinks that 30 cents per gallon tax pays for EVERYTHING!!!

Don't kid yourself

Oddball will tell us that he makes his own gasoline without any govt help :lol:

Keeping what I've earned isn't a "giveaway".

If you think gubmint deserves that $168, nobody is stopping you from cutting them a check.

Wingnuts are the ultimate welfare queens. They think the roads, water systems, electrical grid, the internet, the post office, and all the other govt-subsidized resources they used are FREE
Why do I pay taxes on my fuel and utility bills, fool?
How does the Govt subsidize the internet ?

all others are paid for by the consumer one way or another , EXCEPT the post office that costs the taxpayers trillions each year in deficits and is needed as much as steam radio .

Wingnuts are the ultimate welfare queens. They think the roads, water systems, electrical grid, the internet, the post office, and all the other govt-subsidized resources they used are FREE

all others are paid for by the consumer one way or another , EXCEPT the post office that costs the taxpayers trillions each year in deficits and is needed as much as steam radio .

Wingnuts like to make up #'s

No shit! The Post Office costs trillions? :lol:

The same Post Office that is mandated by the U.S. Constitution?

Oddball thinks that part of the Constitution is unconstitutional :cuckoo:

yes it is mandated unfortunatly so it cant be closed .
and yes the deficit goes up each year and will continue to do so as more and more folks discontinue its use
i rarely use it .

I pay my bills thou the bank
sent christmas cards thou the internet
i get mostly in the mail ads and offers of credit cards at 15% interest .
in other words trash

and yes the deficit goes up each year and will continue to do so as more and more folks discontinue its use
i rarely use it .

in other words trash

In wingnut world "yes the deficit goes up each year" means "TRILLIONS!!!!" :cuckoo:

Oddball is the ultimate Welfare Queen. His dependency on govt is so deep, he doesn't even see it. Just as a fish doesn't feel the water, Oddball doesn't see his deep dependency.

And like every other wingnut, he runs away from his own words. He claims he earns his money without using the roads, electricity, the internet, the post office or water but he won't back it up. :lol:

What's he afraid of?
Apparently, he thinks that 30 cents per gallon tax pays for EVERYTHING!!!

Don't kid yourself

Oddball will tell us that he makes his own gasoline without any govt help :lol:

Obviously, I was wrong

Oddball is so busy running away from this thread, he doesn't have time to tell us anything :lol::lol::lol:

i rarely use it .

in other words trash
So, since it's no good for you, nobody should have it?

You would be singing a different tune if you lived in the boonies where UPS and FED-EX will not deliver because it's not profitable.

i rarely use it .

in other words trash
So, since it's no good for you, nobody should have it?

You would be singing a different tune if you lived in the boonies where UPS and FED-EX will not deliver because it's not profitable.

its not and never will be run at cost .draining tax payers money .
i once lived in the boonies and got ups, fed exp regulary and small companys accasionally .

a lot of posters here think like that whats your stance ???? if they dont want it , dont need it , or are opposed to it for whatever reason

for example gun ownership,abortion , same sex marriages etc
they advocate taking it away from those that do .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back