Amazon Blames Trump's Hatred For Bezos As Why They Lost 10B Contract

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Amazon says Trump's obsession with screwing over Jeff Bezos is reason company lost $10 billion Pentagon contract

Remember when AOC stood up against using millions and millions of taxpayer money to basically suck off Bezos and give him everything he wanted?? Remember how all of the trumpers almost reflexively sided wth Amazon for no other reason but over their hatred for AOC??

Let's see if these Trumpers side with Amazon now...….

"Amazon is blaming Donald Trump's "repeated public and behind-the-scenes attacks" against the company and its CEO, Jeff Bezos, as the reason as why its cloud unit wasn't given a much-anticipated $10 billion contract with the US government. Amazon filed a federal complaint alleging that Trump wanted to "scuttle" the bidding process for JEDI, and from a forthcoming book that alleges Trump ordered former Defense Secretary James Mattis to "screw Amazon" out of the deal last year."

Market analysts consider Amazon to be the industry leader in cloud service and their loss of the Pentagon contract came as a shock....Now Amazon points to Trump years long obsession with Bezos as the blame, since Bezos owns the Washington Post and Trump hates that the Post doesn't worship him like the fact-finding hard-hitting journalists at INFOWARS does....but to me, I say tough shit Amazon -- no one is guaranteed to be awarded a government contract, not even Amazon...get over it...

Amazon says Trump's obsession with screwing over Jeff Bezos is reason company lost $10 billion Pentagon contract

Remember when AOC stood up against using millions and millions of taxpayer money to basically suck off Bezos and give him everything he wanted?? Remember how all of the trumpers almost reflexively sided wth Amazon for no other reason but over their hatred for AOC??

"Amazon is blaming Donald Trump's "repeated public and behind-the-scenes attacks" against the company and its CEO, Jeff Bezos, as the reason as why its cloud unit wasn't given a much-anticipated $10 billion contract with the US government. Amazon filed a federal complaint alleging that Trump wanted to "scuttle" the bidding process for JEDI, and from a forthcoming book that alleges Trump ordered former Defense Secretary James Mattis to "screw Amazon" out of the deal last year."

Market analysts consider Amazon to be the industry leader in cloud service and their loss of the Pentagon contract came as a shock....Now Amazon points to Trump years long obsession with Bezos as the blame, since Bezos owns the Washington Post and Trump hates that the Post doesn't worship him like the fact-finding hard-hitting journalists at INFOWARS does....but to me, I say tough shit Amazon -- no one is guaranteed to be awarded a government contract, not even Amazon...get over it...

Bezos is the one who has the obsession with Trump, not vice versa. It has been Bezos' Washington Post which has been attacking Trump for years as a leader in the Fake News Media. If the libs had won the election in 2016, he would have been repaid by Hillary with the contract. But she lost.

Maybe if Biden wins next year, he'll give them the contract.

Bezos is the one who has the obsession with Trump, not vice versa. It has been Bezos' Washington Post which has been attacking Trump for years as a leader in the Fake News Media. If the libs had won the election in 2016, he would have been repaid by Hillary with the contract. But she lost.

Maybe if Biden wins next year, he'll give them the contract.
They can all have each other.

Did Amazon pay any federal taxes last year?

Jeff Bezos. Owns Amazon. Buys up the WashPo for Edward L Bernaysish intent. Enters into a deal with the Pentagon worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Hires ex-CIA operative to push ever more war on the editorial page.

Fuck Jeff, fuck Don.

The owner of a company that repeatedly denigrates the President didn't get a federal contract.

What is the world coming to?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

The President has said negative things about Amazon. This is wrong & the fat ass knows it,. It was trying to influence the contract.

AOC was protecting a neighborhood.

The owner of a company that repeatedly denigrates the President didn't get a federal contract.

That isn't supposed to have any merit in whether a company gets a contract or not.....

The President has said negative things about Amazon. This is wrong & the fat ass knows it,. It was trying to influence the contract.

Translation = When a Republican does it, BAD! When a Democrat does it, GOOD!

That isn't supposed to have any merit in whether a company gets a contract or not.....

How do you know it did? This is mere speculation on behalf of Amazon

I am referring to the dumb ass who said a company saying negative things about a president has something to do with them not getting a contract.....

Did you miss that part genius???

I don't feel a company is required to have to bow down or suck off ANY president in order to be awarded a contact...Trump wont be president forever you moron

Last edited:
The government decided to go another route and now Amazon is upset? So a company got the bid that could do whatever it is, for less? Since we are only hearing from Amazon, we only have speculation and a paranoid owner.

Translation = When a Republican does it, BAD! When a Democrat does it, GOOD!

When a company pays no taxes but continually clamors for the taxpayers dollars, that is bad. Period.

I am referring to the dumb ass who said a company saying negative things about a president has something to do with them not getting a contract.....

Did you miss that part genius???

I don't feel a company is required to have to bow down or suck off ANY president in order to be awarded a contact...Trump wont be president forever you moron

Why so angry? This subject must have really upset you. Do you work for Amazon?

New Topics

Forum List

Back