Amazing!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Can I be the only poster who smells a rat? The NKOTB, NickSomeone, lands at the USMBs and the first post he responds to is from a thread which has been dead for a month. Really? Nic had to bypass over 100 threads to find Nesta's on page 6 of the board's thread list. Hello, Nic!

Last edited:
Can I be the only poster who smells a rat? The NKOTB, NickSomeone, lands at the USMBs and the first post he responds to is from a thread which has been dead for 2 months? Really? Hello!

link for the sock!

Can I be the only poster who smells a rat? The NKOTB, NickSomeone, lands at the USMBs and the first post he responds to is from a thread which has been dead for 2 months? Really? Hello!
Didn't he open his career with a reply to a former poster who started the thread? I was skeptical too but didn't mention it.

Didn't he open his career with a reply to a former poster who started the thread? I was skeptical too but didn't mention it.

Nic's first post on any USMB board was yesterday at 8:04 am on a thread which had only 60 posts and no activity at all since Dec 2. Other threads from Dec 2 are found on page 6 of the thread list so on his first visit here Nick zoomed in on the only thread which contained a reference to Wordpress blogger "Talknic" and promptly anointed him "brilliant." Can you say sock-puppet? :D

Who is he supposed to be ?

Good question. NickSomeone signs on, authors 11 posts in which he extolls the "brilliance" of an anti-Israel Wordpress blogger named "talknic" and then disappears. I don't know who he is but I definitely smell a rat. :D

SAYIT you crack me up lol
m0169.gif

Can you provide definitions for:

NKOTB and "sock puppet?"

Thanks.

Sure.
NKOTB means 'New Kid On The Block' and a sock puppet is SN used by a puppeteer to extol the "virtues" of his or her own posts or "brilliance." I believe Artfulcodger was found to be a Skit sock puppet and his cyber life here was terminated. Sometimes a sycophant or what I refer to as someone's "ball-lick" is called a "sock" but technically doesn't fit the definition. :D

Forum List

Back