Amazing

I don't know what that after all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Sarah Palin actually said: "I can see Russia from my house" or that Mitt Romney actually said: "I like firing people." or that Tim Tebow prays for God to help him win football games.

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Steven Colbert, SNL, Bill Mahr, and they actually believe that these are truths.

That kind of mindlessness explains why obama is president.

You forgot to mention Fox viewers who actually believed Obama said Americans are lazy.

Feel free to prove that anyone thought that.

The MSM is controlled by a small group for a reason. To move the masses toward special interests. Most people don't understand whats going on, nor the power of the loud speaker, Hitler used the same thing. And the powers which empowered Hitler are controlling our media today. One example is the AAE offshoot, the CIA.

and Hannity on fox.

So why does Rush Limbaugh constantly refer to it as the "Obama Recession"?

Obama Recession in Full Swing - The Rush Limbaugh Show

My guess would be that he calls it that because he believes that it has been extended by obama. I'm just guessing. Rush should know that it started when Bush was POTUS and I'm sure he does.

Extended when the guy had only been in office less than a year...rrriiiggghhhttt

It took obama less than a year to begin the poor policies that lengthened the recovery. He's been in office more than 3 years now, the recession is still on and Rush calls it the "obama recession". how hard is that to understand?

Or the number of Fox viewers that STILL think Saddam and Iraq were responsible for 9/11?

And what number would that be? You are just pulling that crap out of your ass.

More Americans Believe that Saddam Was Directly Involved in 9/11 - Atlantic Review - Analysis of Transatlantic Relations and U.S. Foreign Policy

So how are they FOX viewers? Where does that article say that they are even Republicans? You fail.

Forum List

Back