Amazing

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I don't know what that after all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Sarah Palin actually said: "I can see Russia from my house" or that Mitt Romney actually said: "I like firing people." or that Tim Tebow prays for God to help him win football games.

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Steven Colbert, SNL, Bill Mahr, and they actually believe that these are truths.

That kind of mindlessness explains why obama is president.

Last edited:
but dennis miller holds the truth? and rush? who is nothing but a paid entertainer like beck?

only idiots listen to talking heads who admit they lie

I don't know what that after all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Sarah Palin actually said: "I can see Russia from my house" or that Mitt Romney actually said: "I like firing people." or that Tim Tebow prays for God to help him win football games.

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Steven Colbert, SNL, Bill Mahr, and they actually believe that these are truths.

Thos kind of mindlessness explains why obama is president.

and Obama blamed ATMs on high unemployment.

Just think of how stupid the average person is, then realize there are many people much stupider than that bringing the average down to where it is :alcoholic:

After all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Obama is a ‘Muslim,’ or ‘isn’t a US citizen.’ That democrats are ‘Marxists,’ or Obama ‘caused the December 2007 Recession.’

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Fox, CNS, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, and Ann Coulter.

That kind of mindlessness explains why Obama will be reelected president.

Yep, some even believe that God told Bush to invade Iraq.

Many people think that Obama is a ‘Muslim,’ or ‘isn’t a US citizen.’ That democrats are ‘Marxists,’ or Obama ‘caused the December 2007 Recession.’

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Fox, CNS, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, and Ann Coulter.

No one, and I dare you to find otherwise, thinks obama caused a recession that occured in 2007 when he wasn't POTUS.

Not even a nice try.

Yep, some even believe that God told Bush to invade Iraq.

The problem is that there are way many more people who believe in the things I quoted than believe that God told Bush to invade.

Welcome to the Internet. You must be new here...

It isn't just the internet and it isn't just people here.

Yep... some are aliens

th013.gif

No one, and I dare you to find otherwise, thinks obama caused a recession that occured in 2007 when he wasn't POTUS.

Not even a nice try.

he just voted present... totally inconsequential IMO.

1-7-1.jpg

But rational conservatives know these are untrue. Do you - as a rational liberal - understand that the examples sited in the OP are equally untrue?

And why you had 8 years of Dumbya....

And why you had 8 years of Dumbya....

^^^ That's a valid point.

I know that Mitt said "be able to" in there and was referencing "firing" contractors. But Sarah did say that she can see Russia from her house and Tebow most certainly does pray for on-field success.

In Sarah's case, we know she is an idiot....so we cannot give her any benefit of the doubt.
Tebow......he gives the spirit in the sky credit fro all things......he has been indoctrinated.

I know that Mitt said "be able to" in there and was referencing "firing" contractors. But Sarah did say that she can see Russia from her house and Tebow most certainly does pray for on-field success.

In Sarah's case, we know she is an idiot....so we cannot give her any benefit of the doubt.
Tebow......he gives the spirit in the sky credit fro all things......he has been indoctrinated.

LOL. Are you trying to bait PredFan ... or are you truly ignorant of what Sarah Palin actually said?

You know, I know Sarah Palin and Tina Fey look alike. But most people can still tell them apart.

Forum List

Back