Amazing zucchini plant

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AMAZING ZUCCHINI PLANT
speaks for GOD

The amazing zucchini plant re-enforced my belief in an intelligent designer. Just like a watch had to have an intelligent designer. A big bang or evolutions could not have created a watch or the zucchini. And the human body is much more intricate.

I have a zucchini plant growing on my patio and I thought I only had to water it and watch it grow zucchinis. Well, I had a lot of little zucchinis that dried up and fell of without blooming.
I was told by my son why they were falling off and how the plant produce zucchini.

There are two kinds of blooms. A female and a male. The inside of the male bloom is different than the female bloom. Amazingly different. The male bloom never produces zucchini. The zucchini starts to grow and then the bloom opens. Some opens and some do not open. The female bloom opens at the same time a male opens and they open side by side. Bees have to take pollen form the male bloom and pollinate the female bloom or it will dry up and fall off. Since I have no bees around, I have to get up early in the morning, because about noon the bloom closes and latter fall off. I have to take a Q-tip and take pollen from the male bloom and transfer it to the female bloom which in on a small zucchini and then the zucchini will continue to grow.

This process is the most amazing creation I have ever seen beside the creation of the human body. What a great testimony for our creator.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

AMAZING ZUCCHINI PLANT
speaks for GOD

The amazing zucchini plant re-enforced my belief in an intelligent designer. Just like a watch had to have an intelligent designer. A big bang or evolutions could not have created a watch or the zucchini. And the human body is much more intricate.

I have a zucchini plant growing on my patio and I thought I only had to water it and watch it grow zucchinis. Well, I had a lot of little zucchinis that dried up and fell of without blooming.
I was told by my son why they were falling off and how the plant produce zucchini.

There are two kinds of blooms. A female and a male. The inside of the male bloom is different than the female bloom. Amazingly different. The male bloom never produces zucchini. The zucchini starts to grow and then the bloom opens. Some opens and some do not open. The female bloom opens at the same time a male opens and they open side by side. Bees have to take pollen form the male bloom and pollinate the female bloom or it will dry up and fall off. Since I have no bees around, I have to get up early in the morning, because about noon the bloom closes and latter fall off. I have to take a Q-tip and take pollen from the male bloom and transfer it to the female bloom which in on a small zucchini and then the zucchini will continue to grow.

This process is the most amazing creation I have ever seen beside the creation of the human body. What a great testimony for our creator.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:eusa_eh:

is this a joke. it sounds like god was asleep at the switch when he came up with this bad design

Forum List

Back