Amazing Stats

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Here are some amazing stats: Make sure you read to the bottom. An eye opener! (Or should be!)

1. California
New Mexico
Mississippi
Alabama
Illinois
Kentucky
Ohio
New York
Maine
South Carolina

These 10 States now have More People on Welfare than they do Employed!

2. Last month, the Senate Budget Committee reports that in fiscal year 2012, between food stamps, housing support, child care, Medicaid and other benefits, the average U.S. Household below the poverty line received $168.00 a day in government support.

What's the problem with that much support? Well, the median household income in America is just over $50,000, which averages out to $137.13 a day.

To put it another way, being on welfare now pays the equivalent of $30.00 an hour for 40 hour week, while the average job pays $24.00 an hour.

3. Check the last set of statistics!!

The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is: A real-life business not a government job

Here are the percentages:

38% T. Roosevelt

40% Taft

52% Wilson

49% Harding

48% Coolidge

42% Hoover

50% F. D. Roosevelt

50% Truman

57% Eisenhower

30% Kennedy

47% Johnson

53% Nixon

42% Ford

32% Carter

56% Reagan

51% GH Bush

39% Clinton

55% GW Bush

8% Obama

This helps explain the bias, if not the incompetence, of the last administration: ONLY 8% of them have ever worked in private business!

I am not surprised by Obama's people lacking private sector experience. He had none.

What is much more surprising is those states with more people on welfare than working. May be a signal the coming collapse.

I am not surprised by Obama's people lacking private sector experience. He had none.

What is much more surprising is those states with more people on welfare than working. May be a signal the coming collapse.
Many a Welfare Cadillac on the road these days. Recently a welfare recipient I know purchased a Mercedes 760.(Base price--$129,000)

Many a Welfare Cadillac on the road these days. Recently a welfare recipient I know purchased a Mercedes 760.(Base price--$129,000)
Guy Drake in 1970. The US Government forbid disc jockeys from playing this song a week after it was released.

Forbes Welcome

Dec 22, 2015 Forbes article - California has a powerful economy, with 14 million private-sector jobs. It also has burdens: welfare recipients (12.6 million)

Yeah but the Hussein administration actually bragged about the amount of people they could place on welfare. There were even media ads that promoted welfare as a career during the Hussein administration. In the eight years of the Obama administration nobody ever brought up "interesting welfare stats". I wonder why.

Who are you counting as people on welfare? Those on Social Security? This sounds all too much like the '94 million jobless'. Included in that count was anyone over 16 that was not holding a job. So high school and college students were counted as jobless. Also included were those who are retired, and those that are disabled. Also stay at home mothers.

Now these same people are still jobless. But no mention of that number now. LOL

Forum List

Back