Amazing Race. Blind Dates

Amy+Adams+1.jpg

ar-laura-400x245.jpg

You can see some resemblance in the face....

So long, annoying gay boys.

You'd think racers would learn the basics of driving a stick before they left, as it's happened before in the race that racers had to drive such cars. Though not for a while. Guess they all blew it off. But just walking away from your car? Come on, it's not that tough.

I would have so drunk one of those beers at the stein challenge. Well, at least a gulp of one, if I was driving. None of the racers did.

And we lose dancergirl. Such a shame. I guess they really lost while driving, to come in last.

I'm not really invested in any team now. Though I do want lawyerlady to lose. She's mean without being amusing. I find TheBlondNagger to be amusing, or at least her partner's reactions to her.

And we lose dancergirl. Such a shame. I guess they really lost while driving, to come in last.

I'm not really invested in any team now. Though I do want lawyerlady to lose. She's mean without being amusing. I find TheBlondNagger to be amusing, or at least her partner's reactions to her.
Omg, the blonde nagger is the most annoying thing I've ever seen on TAR. I am still watching because of her partner, he is funny reacting to her. :)

Forum List

Back