Amazing Photo from MLK Rally, Part 2

Click on the link and you'll see what I was attempting to post earlier.

Amazing!

They cover up George Washington so as not to "offend" the NAACP on MLK day.

Folks, I don't know what more you need to be persuaded that races aren't ever going to get along. Blacks are so sensitive about a white president who owned slaves that they CENSOR HIS APPEARANCE by statue!

It's 2011. We have a black president.

But you must act this way?

Ladies and gentlemen, I propose that races cannot and will not get along. Separate the races.

Ladies and gentlemen, I propose that races cannot and will not get along. Separate the races.
It would be nice to have some place in the world where white folks weren't constantly being invaded by others.

I went for a six-mile run in freezing temperatures. Then I checked in at Stormfront. Awesome!

Driving I heard an NPR interview with an activist talking about MLK. Back then, they were hassled by the FBI. I thought, today, that's WHITE activists! The real civil rights heroes aren't the ones bitching about how blacks are so oppressed. They're the ones fighting for whites, the next minority.

I went for a six-mile run in freezing temperatures. Then I checked in at Stormfront. Awesome!

Driving I heard an NPR interview with an activist talking about MLK. Back then, they were hassled by the FBI. I thought, today, that's WHITE activists! The real civil rights heroes aren't the ones bitching about how blacks are so oppressed. They're the ones fighting for whites, the next minority.

ROCK ON WITH THE WHITE POWER, CRACKA-BRUTHA!!!

Kiera_Fist_in_the_air.jpg

How come on St Patrick's day everyone wants to be Irish, but on MLK day no one wants to be black?

On MLK day xoxotoi went to Harlem and started apologizing to everyone she saw. It went over really big.

Nope. Actually I stayed in Maine.

Maine. Over 96 percent white.

Maine QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

I love how the whites who proclaim their love of blacks, civil rights and liberalism tend to live in places that are almost totally white.

The town I live outside of has no blacks living in the immediate area at all. Only place I have ever lived that has no blacks. Funny thing about that... We have a very very low crime rate.

Was the Black community chasing you, keyboard commando?

On MLK day xoxotoi went to Harlem and started apologizing to everyone she saw. It went over really big.

Nope. Actually I stayed in Maine.

Maine. Over 96 percent white.

Maine QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

I love how the whites who proclaim their love of blacks, civil rights and liberalism tend to live in places that are almost totally white.

Where did I proclaim my love of blacks?

I just don't hate them. I don't love any human other than my family and friends.

Everyone else, I tolerate.

Tisk…tisk…tisk… when will people learn that multicultural societies do NOT work

Well… time to go watch more Jewish TV that brainwashes me into thinking it is great - along with all the other perverted ideas they promote.

Tschüß für heute!

New Topics

Forum List

Back