Amazing military journey of the Jewish State

ISRAEL BELIEVED TO BE BEHIND STRIKE THAT DESTROYED SYRIAN WMD FACILITY
The Jewish State walks the walk and sends strong signal to its genocidal enemies.
September 8, 2017

Ari Lieberman
israel.jpg

In the early morning hours of Thursday, Syria’s al-Tala’i military research facility located in Masyaf was reduced to ash and flames. The Jerusalem Post reports that contemporaneous with the strike on al-Tala’I, a Hezbollah weapons convoy in the vicinity was also hit and destroyed. According to Western intelligence sources, al-Tala’i is a center for the production of chemical weapons. Syria blamed Israel and claimed that at least two regime soldiers were killed in the attack. The regime issued a banal and somewhat hypocritical warning of the “dangerous repercussions of this aggressive action to the security and stability of the region.”

Israeli officials were mute but Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Liberman issued a terse statement shortly after the attack making it clear that Israel reserves the right to act when its interests are affected. “We are not looking for any military adventure in Syria but we are determined to prevent our enemies from harming, or even creating the opportunity to harm the security of Israeli citizens,” he said. This is as close to an admission that we’re likely to witness.

According to former Israel Air Force Head Maj.-Gen. Amir Eshel, Israel has carried out over 100 precision strikes in Syria in the past five years, mostly aimed at thwarting arms transfers to Hezbollah. Other strikes, like the one carried out on January 18, 2015, have been aimed at sending a message to Iran and Hezbollah that Israel will not tolerate the creation of Iranian or Hezbollah bases near the Golan Heights border. Twelve Iranian and Hezbollah operatives, including the son of Imad Mughniyeh, and an Iranian general, were killed in that raid.

Israel Believed To Be Behind Strike That Destroyed Syrian WMD Facility
Do you agree with the Israelis who attacked in Syria, American_Jihad? If so, why? Do you think Israel might extend its mission beyond its own borders and the Occupied Territories to other neighboring Arab states? Should this attack be seen as a warning to Palestinians of what might happen to Gaza again sooner than planned? ... In other words, why copy and paste stuff if you do not want to discuss it on this debate forum?

ISRAEL BELIEVED TO BE BEHIND STRIKE THAT DESTROYED SYRIAN WMD FACILITY
The Jewish State walks the walk and sends strong signal to its genocidal enemies.
September 8, 2017

Ari Lieberman
israel.jpg

In the early morning hours of Thursday, Syria’s al-Tala’i military research facility located in Masyaf was reduced to ash and flames. The Jerusalem Post reports that contemporaneous with the strike on al-Tala’I, a Hezbollah weapons convoy in the vicinity was also hit and destroyed. According to Western intelligence sources, al-Tala’i is a center for the production of chemical weapons. Syria blamed Israel and claimed that at least two regime soldiers were killed in the attack. The regime issued a banal and somewhat hypocritical warning of the “dangerous repercussions of this aggressive action to the security and stability of the region.”

Israeli officials were mute but Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Liberman issued a terse statement shortly after the attack making it clear that Israel reserves the right to act when its interests are affected. “We are not looking for any military adventure in Syria but we are determined to prevent our enemies from harming, or even creating the opportunity to harm the security of Israeli citizens,” he said. This is as close to an admission that we’re likely to witness.

According to former Israel Air Force Head Maj.-Gen. Amir Eshel, Israel has carried out over 100 precision strikes in Syria in the past five years, mostly aimed at thwarting arms transfers to Hezbollah. Other strikes, like the one carried out on January 18, 2015, have been aimed at sending a message to Iran and Hezbollah that Israel will not tolerate the creation of Iranian or Hezbollah bases near the Golan Heights border. Twelve Iranian and Hezbollah operatives, including the son of Imad Mughniyeh, and an Iranian general, were killed in that raid.

Israel Believed To Be Behind Strike That Destroyed Syrian WMD Facility
Do you agree with the Israelis who attacked in Syria, American_Jihad? If so, why? Do you think Israel might extend its mission beyond its own borders and the Occupied Territories to other neighboring Arab states? Should this attack be seen as a warning to Palestinians of what might happen to Gaza again sooner than planned? ... In other words, why copy and paste stuff if you do not want to discuss it on this debate forum?
So I take it that you have no problem with that genocidal dictator Assad having more chemical weapons so he can keep using them in his own people, and possibly the Israelis. :cuckoo:

Amazing how disconnected you are from reality.

Forum List

Back