Amazing in the 21st Century Interracial Couples are Assaulted by BLACKS

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Don't black people know the hypocrisy in crying racism at every turn, but then harass and viciously assault an interracial couple in a such a way the KKK would be proud? Black school should make it mandatory to review the Lovings Case!

America needs to wake up and stop accepting reverse racism! Make reverse racism just as unacceptable as White Supremacy is! Reverse racism must be taboo!

As no black or brown man should feel threatened for dating a white women, no white man should feel threatened for dating a black or brown women!

One question where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the ACLU on this one? If it was a black boy beaten by whites for dating a white women (a crime that would be equally as tragic) then these hypocrites would be all over the news screaming America is a racist country and for justice! But when the victim is white these hypocrites say nothing hell they might even endorse it!

Father wants son's beating treated as a hate crime - CNN.com
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Brian Milligan Sr. believes his son's race triggered a brutal attack on the streets of Buffalo, New York.

Armed with a chunk of concrete, several assailants beat Brian Milligan Jr. on the back of the head on August 18, leaving a 3-inch gash. They kicked him in the face, breaking his jaw.

Bloodied and bruised, the 18-year-old managed to walk five blocks to his grandmother's house before being rushed to the hospital.

Milligan's father believes several African-Americans beat his son, who is white, because he is dating an African-American woman. He wants police to treat the beating as a hate crime. He also has criticized what he calls a deafening silence from the community, police and the national media.

"If this was a black guy who was beaten by a group of white guys for dating a white girl, people would be up in arms," he said. "There's a double standard."

Buffalo police believe a group of about 10 to 15 African-American men attacked Milligan late at night, police spokesman Mike DeGeorge said. Police have made no arrests and are still investigating the motive, he said.

Milligan Sr. says he believes the attackers are the same "neighborhood guys" who threatened his son and his African-American girlfriend because of their interracial relationship.
Don't Miss

The younger Milligan and his girlfriend, Nicola Fletcher, who is also 18, had recently complained of an increase in insults and threats in east Buffalo, where Fletcher lives and where Milligan was staying with his grandmother, Fletcher said.

"Every time they walk the streets, people stop him and call him 'cracker' and ask her why she's not with a black guy," Milligan Sr. said.

Two days before the attack, Fletcher said she was shot with paintball pellets by the same group of neighborhood aggressors.

At there is some good news out of these. It appears the Black Community is actively working to bring about justice! That leaders in the black community have reached out to the white victim and their family! Bravo to that! Glad to know there are Americans of African descent that aren't like Charlie Bass or 52nd Street!
The story has touched a nerve with several members of Buffalo's African-American community, including a local pastor who leads a predominantly black church in Buffalo.

"At first, it didn't affect me the way that it would have if I heard it was a black teen attacked," said the Rev. Darius Pridgen, who spent years fighting for civil rights for African-Americans.

"But after I saw his father on TV pleading with the community to find the assailants, I decided I had to go after the people who beat this kid."

Pridgen said he felt that the community has turned a collective blind eye to the beating. So he gave a fire-and-brimstone sermon at the True Baptist Church on a Sunday after the attack, appealing to his congregation to help find the culprits.

"He didn't deserve to be beaten this way," Pridgen recalled saying at the service. "If you believe this, put your hands together."

If it was a black teen, Pridgen said, "We would have been protesting with flags and everything else."

Rod Watson also addressed the issue in his column in the Buffalo News. Watson, who is black, pointed out that interracial marriages are nearly 10 times higher than they were in 1960, according to U.S. Census data, but still those couples have a tough time being accepted by society.

"If blacks in Buffalo in 2009 are acting like whites in Selma in 1959, this society has big problems, despite electing a president who is himself the product of an interracial union," Watson said.

Judy Milligan, a community activist and Brian Milligan Jr.'s great-aunt, said she has been overwhelmed with support from her friends, both black and white.

Mary Woods, a member of Buffalo's African-American community, reached out to Milligan to offer her support.

"I don't care what color you are, when something like this happens, justice must be served," Woods said. "There had to be someone who saw something, and they should come forward."

They suffer discrimination from both sides. Nothing new. I do agree with you it should not be tolerated. local city boys here were going to teach me a lesson for renting to a mixed couple. Their attorney agreed with me after I made my little speech about their ignorant harassment trying to get me to discriminate against my renters.

For the screamers that Republicans discriminate: you need to know that the city attorney happened to be a Republican...City boys happen to be Democrat.

I don't believe anyone here is denying that there cannot be Black Racists Ghook. This is not unexpected, especially as racial tensions continue to grow. Couple days or weeks from now, we'll hear about a attack by a bunch of white kids on some Black kid or person. Then we'll hear the opposite, etc.

This is nothing new. Also, do you really expect Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to really show up? I understand you're trying to make a point across and I agree with you somewhat but still. You're really just pointing out the obvious.

I don't believe anyone here is denying that there cannot be Black Racists Ghook. This is not unexpected, especially as racial tensions continue to grow. Couple days or weeks from now, we'll hear about a attack by a bunch of white kids on some Black kid or person. Then we'll hear the opposite, etc.

Always the liberal fallback, white people will do this and make headlines in a few weeks (or that White people have done worse in the past)! You have to either be blind or ignorant to see that the violence commited against interracial couples is primarily coming for blacks, not whites! Whites still have there prejudices, but nothing like what blacks have towards white guys dating black women!

I Also, do you really expect Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to really show up? I understand you're trying to make a point across and I agree with you somewhat but still. You're really just pointing out the obvious.
PLEASE!!! Nice past you get for Black Public Figure Biases! Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have public forums to get their message out of a very large audience. HOWEVER, they never report on anything happening to the other side of America. Its only black America for them. Nice you give them a pass, but what else do you expect from a teenie bopper!

Talk to us again when you first graduate highschool, second graduate college and third get a job and make it into the real world!

Always the liberal fallback, white people will do this and make headlines in a few weeks (or that White people have done worse in the past)! You have to either be blind or ignorant to see that the violence commited against interracial couples is primarily coming for blacks, not whites! Whites still have there prejudices, but nothing like what blacks have towards white guys dating black women!

PLEASE!!! Nice past you get for Black Public Figure Biases! Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have public forums to get their message out of a very large audience. HOWEVER, they never report on anything happening to the other side of America. Its only black America for them. Nice you give them a pass, but what else do you expect from a teenie bopper!

Talk to us again when you first graduate highschool, second graduate college and third get a job and make it into the real world!

I guess you failed to read this is nothing new you ignorant fool. If anything, I WASN'T giving Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton a pass.

Also Ghook, exactly what qualifications do you have in your life? Did you graduate college? What do you do for work?

I graduated High School, I'm in college, and I have a job. So kindly go fuck off and go back to what you do best, bitching about how anyone who dares object to any action done by Israel is an anti-semite.

I guess you failed to read this is nothing new you ignorant fool. If anything, I WASN'T giving Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton a pass.
LOL, I guess you didn't read and/or understand your own post!

Also Ghook, exactly what qualifications do you have in your life? Did you graduate college? What do you do for work?
Without giving up too much info, since I want to remain anonymous!

Professional Credentials:
I graduated undergrad with a 3.6 GPA in a Southern State University. I moved back to Chicago and get into sales, started as a mortgage broker and moved on to B to B Corporate Sales. For the last 5 years I have been doing B to B Corporate Sales for a Credit Agency! For the last 4 years I have gone to evening Law School, maintaining a 3.3 GPA, graduating in Jan (well technically Jan). For the last year I have also worked as an intern in my companies legal department.

Life Experience Creditials:
I have been married for 5 yrs and have 2 (about to have 3) kids. I have owned my place for 6 years. I have had to support a family with no outside help for the last 5 yrs.

I graduated High School, I'm in college, and I have a job. So kindly go fuck off and go back to what you do best, bitching about how anyone who dares object to any action done by Israel is an anti-semite.
A college kid still living off mommie and daddie's dime! Yep you have life experience! :cuckoo:

I was a liberal fuck like you in College, because I didn't enter the real world yet! Once you have a mortgage payment, mouths to feed, deal with insane taxes, then you might be able to talk about life experiences. Until then you are just a teenie Bopper!

Don't black people know the hypocrisy in crying racism at every turn, but then harass and viciously assault an interracial couple in a such a way the KKK would be proud? Black school should make it mandatory to review the Lovings Case!

America needs to wake up and stop accepting reverse racism! Make reverse racism just as unacceptable as White Supremacy is! Reverse racism must be taboo!

As no black or brown man should feel threatened for dating a white women, no white man should feel threatened for dating a black or brown women!

One question where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the ACLU on this one? If it was a black boy beaten by whites for dating a white women (a crime that would be equally as tragic) then these hypocrites would be all over the news screaming America is a racist country and for justice! But when the victim is white these hypocrites say nothing hell they might even endorse it!

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Brian Milligan Sr. believes his son's race triggered a brutal attack on the streets of Buffalo, New York.

Armed with a chunk of concrete, several assailants beat Brian Milligan Jr. on the back of the head on August 18, leaving a 3-inch gash. They kicked him in the face, breaking his jaw.

Bloodied and bruised, the 18-year-old managed to walk five blocks to his grandmother's house before being rushed to the hospital.

Milligan's father believes several African-Americans beat his son, who is white, because he is dating an African-American woman. He wants police to treat the beating as a hate crime. He also has criticized what he calls a deafening silence from the community, police and the national media.

"If this was a black guy who was beaten by a group of white guys for dating a white girl, people would be up in arms," he said. "There's a double standard."

Buffalo police believe a group of about 10 to 15 African-American men attacked Milligan late at night, police spokesman Mike DeGeorge said. Police have made no arrests and are still investigating the motive, he said.

Milligan Sr. says he believes the attackers are the same "neighborhood guys" who threatened his son and his African-American girlfriend because of their interracial relationship.
Don't Miss

The younger Milligan and his girlfriend, Nicola Fletcher, who is also 18, had recently complained of an increase in insults and threats in east Buffalo, where Fletcher lives and where Milligan was staying with his grandmother, Fletcher said.

"Every time they walk the streets, people stop him and call him 'cracker' and ask her why she's not with a black guy," Milligan Sr. said.

Two days before the attack, Fletcher said she was shot with paintball pellets by the same group of neighborhood aggressors.

At there is some good news out of these. It appears the Black Community is actively working to bring about justice! That leaders in the black community have reached out to the white victim and their family! Bravo to that! Glad to know there are Americans of African descent that aren't like Charlie Bass or 52nd Street!
The story has touched a nerve with several members of Buffalo's African-American community, including a local pastor who leads a predominantly black church in Buffalo.

"At first, it didn't affect me the way that it would have if I heard it was a black teen attacked," said the Rev. Darius Pridgen, who spent years fighting for civil rights for African-Americans.

"But after I saw his father on TV pleading with the community to find the assailants, I decided I had to go after the people who beat this kid."

Pridgen said he felt that the community has turned a collective blind eye to the beating. So he gave a fire-and-brimstone sermon at the True Baptist Church on a Sunday after the attack, appealing to his congregation to help find the culprits.

"He didn't deserve to be beaten this way," Pridgen recalled saying at the service. "If you believe this, put your hands together."

If it was a black teen, Pridgen said, "We would have been protesting with flags and everything else."

Rod Watson also addressed the issue in his column in the Buffalo News. Watson, who is black, pointed out that interracial marriages are nearly 10 times higher than they were in 1960, according to U.S. Census data, but still those couples have a tough time being accepted by society.

"If blacks in Buffalo in 2009 are acting like whites in Selma in 1959, this society has big problems, despite electing a president who is himself the product of an interracial union," Watson said.

Judy Milligan, a community activist and Brian Milligan Jr.'s great-aunt, said she has been overwhelmed with support from her friends, both black and white.

Mary Woods, a member of Buffalo's African-American community, reached out to Milligan to offer her support.

"I don't care what color you are, when something like this happens, justice must be served," Woods said. "There had to be someone who saw something, and they should come forward."

I feel white males should not date Black females, and this white guy is lucky he was not
executed by the black men in Buffalo.White men must realize, with all the shit they do to Black men, the worst thing a White man can do is try to walk around with our Women. You put the Black womans life in danger, and your own White male life in
danger. Just to many angry black men out there, who are fed up with White racism.
We don't need to see white men with our women , period.Stick to your own White Women.You will live longer that way.

Don't Miss

I feel white males should not date Black females, and this white guy is lucky he was not
executed by the black men in Buffalo.White men must realize, with all the shit they do to Black men, the worst thing a White man can do is try to walk around with our Women. You put the Black womans life in danger, and your own White male life in
danger. Just to many angry black men out there, who are fed up with White racism.
We don't need to see white men with our women , period.Stick to your own White Women.You will live longer that way.

And this is the guy that claims blacks cannot be racist.....

Racism and Hate know no colors.....all races can be racist and hateful toward other races, and even their own.

its sad when some try to brand racism as a "white on black" only thing. So sad and such a fallacy that i cant even post in these types of threads without getting angry.

Yo, G Hook...

How would you feel about a big, muscular Arab pumping away on a delicate-skinned Jewish woman?

No different if was a black man or latino! I honestly won't give two shits, especially if its not my daughter (but hell I don't want my daughter sleeping with anyone until she is 25 anyways). Hey I married a Jewish women, if the Arab sucker wants that kind of pain in the ass to live with then good for him.

But seriously though, race and religion has never matter to me. I have said this before I have never felt antisemitism until I started to go onto the internet. My wife was the first Jewish woman I dated! I mainly stuck with your gentile Aryan women, but I had a great latino and a great Japanese girlfriend in college. I should have married one of them. I met a great Mexican on Springbreak in Rocky Point, oh man was that a great weekend! I should have married her! I even got with a black chic on Lake Havasoe (sp?) springbreak '99, right there on the house-boats in copper-canyon. Oh how I miss college in Arizona and Springbreak! Those where the days!

But I digress, because I'm starting to get depressed missing the old frat house! You should make it more personal, would I want my daughter to marry a black, Christian or Muslim? My answer has more to do with the content of his character. Will the man provide a good life for her, meaning will he make a good living (sorry I am classiest)? Will he treat her right? Will he treat her like a princess? Will he stay faithful? Will he never raise a finger to her? Will he provide me many grandchildren? Will he welcome my family? Is he respectful? Is he educated? Is he not gay? Is he not an alcohol, smoker, gambler or drug addict? Does he like football? He is not a Packer or Cardinals fan? (Note: If he is a attorney Bears fan then he is money). Answer Yes to all those questions and a fucking Martian can marry my daughter, but in real terms a Palestinian Muslim could marry her if he fit all those requirements. If an Arab Muslim fit those characteristics better than a Jew, then I would prefer the Arab Muslim. That is the honest to god truth!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think race mixing is a great thing! Opps I just revealed a secret Zionist plot to destroy the white race by intermixing it with blacks and Latinos. Now the ZOG is going to take away my membership card. Oh well the dirty Jews ripe me off anyways with hidden fees!

On a side note: I am antisemitic in a way. After being married to a Jewish women I will never even date another one (and yes there will be a day when the ball and chain and I split). I like the Latinos! They are so much less demanding!

this not shocking nor is anything new. for some reason men have an issue of women dating outside their race. and this applies to men of all races. it's more acceptable in this world for men to marry out if their race and less acceptable for women. it's double standards.

this not shocking nor is anything new. for some reason men have an issue of women dating outside their race. and this applies to men of all races. it's more acceptable in this world for men to marry out if their race and less acceptable for women. it's double standards.

Of course you give them a pass! OF COURSE YOU DO! Most white people, outside of the fringe right skin-heads, would not give two shits if white women dates a black man! But it seems, ask any black women dating any white man, that they get harassed by blacks unmercifully. Funny how black people now so easily forget the struggles of the Civil Rights movement! Black people forget that during this movement the right to marry white people hit the forefront and was something Blacks justifiably screamed about!

Get over your racism Nia!

Of course you give them a pass! OF COURSE YOU DO! Most white people, outside of the fringe right skin-heads, would not give two shits if white women dates a black man! But it seems, ask any black women dating any white man, that they get harassed by blacks unmercifully. Funny how black people now so easily forget the struggles of the Civil Rights movement! Black people forget that during this movement the right to marry white people hit the forefront and was something Blacks justifiably screamed about!

you are so full of it. no where in my post am i giving people passes. it didn't say it was right for black men to harass black women for dating white men. i could tell you countless stories of black women of know who have been harassed for dating white men or men of other races. i myself have been called names because i myself preference men outside my race.

my point about men was that there is double standards when it comes to women doing something period. and i wasn't just referring to black and white. I'm talking about of other cultures like asians and Arabs. like for example i know of some south east Asian who married women from other races. but when their sister or other female family remember wanted to marry outside their race it was an issue.

you keep on accusing me of racism. and no where in my post in this thread did i even mention color. if it's anything my post would be seen as being sexist since i did generalize men. you assumed i was giving black men a pass. you keep on making these assumptions about me. and you hardly know me. you don't know me at all. so don't act like you do.

Last edited:

you are so full of it. no where in my post am i giving people passes. it didn't say it was right for black men to harass black women for dating white men. i could tell you countless stories of black women of know who have been harassed for dating white men or men of other races. i myself have been called names because i myself preference men outside my race.

my point about men was that there is double standards when it comes to women doing something period. and i wasn't just referring to black and white. I'm talking about of other cultures like asians and Arabs. like for example i know of some south east Asian who married women from other races. but when their sister or other female family remember wanted to marry outside their race it was an issue.

you keep on accusing me of racism. and no where in my post in this thread did i even mention color. if it's anything my post would be seen as being sexist since i did generalize men. you assumed i was giving black men a pass. you keep on making these assumptions about me. and you hardly know me. you don't know me at all. so don't act like you do.

So, Ms. Nia588, you have a "preference" for whitemen. So, you actively discriminate against Black men of your own race.? without even getting to know these black men.
Is this not some kind of self hatred.?

I applaud your refined taste in men. It would be interesting to use you as a case study when racism rears it's ugly head in the form of an ignorant black man acting like the killers of Emmet Till. I hope you find your prince charming regardless of his ethnicity.

:eusa_angel:

So, Ms. Nia588, you have a "preference" for whitemen. So, you actively discriminate against Black men of your own race.? without even getting to know these black men.

Once she goes WHITE she stays ALL NIGHT.

:lol:

you can't blame black women for not wanting to be treated as a ho from an Ice Cube video in the 90s. White men don't have the automatic "I'm gonna be a rapper thug and treat women like hoes" mentality.

Last edited:

white men are not the only other race out there. and no i don't discriminate against black men. if a good black man comes along then i'll marry him. but where i live and the social settings i'm is a racially diverse one so most of my interactions are usually with people of other races (mostly Caucasians and Asians). the neighbors i grew up in were diverse. so it's what i'm use to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back