Amazing Fact: During Only Time in History Of U.S. NORAD taken over by Vice President

When you idiots defend Rimjob I always ask myself:

"Do these stupid fucks ever read Rimjob's posting history?"

That's funny; whenever I read insult-laden posts like yours, I always ask myself:

"Do any of these people realize what they may well be saying about themselves?"
I have no problem with my "projection". You're the one siding with Rimjob and his fascination with fecal matter. I'm sure we could come up with some psychoanalysis of your type after reading the crap you post. I do like the fact that you're able to spell and use the English language correctly, a rare commodity with the group you've decided to hang out with.

Simply Amazing 9/11 Fact:

During the 9/11 time frame it just happens that:

The only time in the history of the United States of America that NORAD was taken over from its regular military commanders by the Vice President of the United States there just happens to be the 9/11 event.

So during the 9/11 time frame NORAD was being taken over by the Vice President of the United States in replace of regular military commanders trained to do the position.
i thpught Chaney was evil !!! i guess the fact that the world is still here proves he's not !!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin:

When you idiots defend Rimjob I always ask myself:

"Do these stupid fucks ever read Rimjob's posting history?"

That's funny; whenever I read insult-laden posts like yours, I always ask myself:

"Do any of these people realize what they may well be saying about themselves?"
I have no problem with my "projection". You're the one siding with Rimjob and his fascination with fecal matter. I'm sure we could come up with some psychoanalysis of your type after reading the crap you post. I do like the fact that you're able to spell and use the English language correctly, a rare commodity with the group you've decided to hang out with.
the answer to that question is easy: "every rimjob needs a capstone to plug the hole!"

At the time of 9/11 and for many years before NORAD was not functioning, and even when it was functioning as designed it's mission was only to interercept an attack from Russia across the Canadian border from the North, not deep within American air space. It was not designed to function as an air patrol to take out a commercial flight taken over by suiciders.

To make that kind of change of mission might have taken an immediate change of command by the VP who was in the nation's secure command post (CP), and to make that kind of order could be made by none other than the highest command.

We were never as instantly ready for all types of air defense scenarios as some naive people assumed then or now. We were very vigilantly relaxed then, after the end of the Cold War, with a false sense of security.

Last edited:
At the time of 9/11 and for many years before NORAD was not functioning, and even when it was functioning as designed it's mission was only to interercept an attack from Russia across the Canadian border from the North, not deep within American air space. It was not designed to function as an air patrol to take out a commercial flight taken over by suiciders.

To make that kind of change of mission might have taken an immediate change of command by the VP who was in the nation's secure command post (CP), and to make that kind of order could be made by none other than the highest command.

We were never as instantly ready for all types of air defense scenarios as some naive people assumed then or now. We were very vigilantly relaxed then, after the end of the Cold War, with a false sense of security.

Perhaps....but please explain the odd reasons NORAD was being manipulated to being taken control of by a Vice President in place of its regular military commanders trained to do the position...

Also please explain the mock drills about hijacked planes going on the very day of the 9/11 attacks...

Last edited:

Perhaps....but please explain the odd reasons NORAD was being manipulated to being taken control of by a Vice President in place of its regular military commanders trained to do the position...

Also please explain the mock drills about hijacked planes going on the very day of the 9/11 attacks...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
the military holds drills several time a year...
the rest is you making shit up to fit your paranoia.

I don't know anything about that to explain it, particularly since I know of no verification of such events. But if that was done wasn't it a big red flag, even to the military people who would've known about it? And to what benefit?

Again, this type action was not in the perview of NORAD.

Forum List

Back