Amazing Fact: During Only Time in History Of U.S. NORAD taken over by Vice President

In his book Crossing the Rubicon, I think Michael Ruppert makes a compelling case for Cheney's guilt (summarized here):

There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.

1. Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)

2. Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)

3. Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Bold emphasis mine.

Why Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief secretly calling the shots on 9/11/01:

[...] Cheney was Commander in Chief on 9/11 calling the shots via Secret Service.

--Secret Service has the legal authority to take supreme command over all agencies in the United States in time of a national emergency on U.S. soil. Even the Air Force recognizes Secret Service supremacy.

--Secret Service has the highest technological communication systems of any agency in the U.S. - as it should.

--On 9/11 Secret Service had the technology to see FAA radar screens in real time.

--Secret Service was in the decision-making loop as early as 8:15am on 9/11, no later than 8:45am.

--Everything was in place on 9/11 for the Commander in Chief to have full supreme control of the Air Force via the Secret Service communication systems and legal mandate to take supreme command.

--However, Bush was reading about goats in Booker Elementary School. Secret Service was within arms' reach, and they chose to keep him there as the 9/11 plot unfolded. Bush's Secret Service detail was in full communication with Cheney's Secret Service agents in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) as the 9/11 plot unfolded.

--Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11 and Secret Service was the supreme command.

Bold emphasis mine.

With the mildly retarded puppet out of the picture on a conveniently scheduled photo-op, Dick was at the controls in DC (both legally and practically speaking) on that fateful morning.

yeah thats a great book that shreads to pieces the official version as well.I just fninihsed reading it recently.The OCTA'S of course wont read it since they have no interest in the truth.they never take you up on challeneges to read an aopposing view.

Simply Amazing 9/11 Fact:

During the 9/11 time frame it just happens that:

The only time in the history of the United States of America that NORAD was taken over from its regular military commanders by the Vice President of the United States there just happens to be the 9/11 event.

So during the 9/11 time frame NORAD was being taken over by the Vice President of the United States in replace of regular military commanders trained to do the position.

Care to produce a DOD link that supports your assertion?

I'm in a hurry getting ready to play in a bean bag tournament...lol

But it truly is a fact that NORAD was being manipulated shortly before 9/11 to be taken over by the Vice President and the Vice President just happened to be in command of NORAD on 9/11.

Sorry don't have time to dig up links and post them but will tormorow...as today I will be drinking beer and playing bean bags...lol

yokie dokey...

link?

In his book Crossing the Rubicon, I think Michael Ruppert makes a compelling case for Cheney's guilt (summarized here):

There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.

1. Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)

2. Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)

3. Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Bold emphasis mine.

Why Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief secretly calling the shots on 9/11/01:

[...] Cheney was Commander in Chief on 9/11 calling the shots via Secret Service.

--Secret Service has the legal authority to take supreme command over all agencies in the United States in time of a national emergency on U.S. soil. Even the Air Force recognizes Secret Service supremacy.

--Secret Service has the highest technological communication systems of any agency in the U.S. - as it should.

--On 9/11 Secret Service had the technology to see FAA radar screens in real time.

--Secret Service was in the decision-making loop as early as 8:15am on 9/11, no later than 8:45am.

--Everything was in place on 9/11 for the Commander in Chief to have full supreme control of the Air Force via the Secret Service communication systems and legal mandate to take supreme command.

--However, Bush was reading about goats in Booker Elementary School. Secret Service was within arms' reach, and they chose to keep him there as the 9/11 plot unfolded. Bush's Secret Service detail was in full communication with Cheney's Secret Service agents in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) as the 9/11 plot unfolded.

--Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11 and Secret Service was the supreme command.

Bold emphasis mine.

With the mildly retarded puppet out of the picture on a conveniently scheduled photo-op, Dick was at the controls in DC (both legally and practically speaking) on that fateful morning.

yeah thats a great book that shreads to pieces the official version as well.I just fninihsed reading it recently.The OCTA'S of course wont read it since they have no interest in the truth.they never take you up on challeneges to read an aopposing view.
more blathering by handjob, the book is speculation not fact... Then again you think superman's a real guy.
it's shreds nothing, as there is no corroborating evidence to support it allegations..
to be accurate it's speculative fiction.

So, if any sort of 'stand down' did occur (as the body of evidence seems to suggest), Cheney's involvement would be a very safe bet.

and we got a lot of OCTA'S who cant counter that fact as well.
Norman Mineta - 911myths

refuted!

There's no source given for the claim that Cheney was solely in charge of NORAD on 9/11, which is a pity as it seems a little implausible that he'd be running everything from his White House office. Perhaps Mike Ruppert can supply more details:
http://www.911myths.com/html/cheney_in_charge_of_norad.html

Last edited:
[...] There's no source given for the claim that Cheney was solely in charge of NORAD on 9/11, which is a pity as it seems a little implausible that he'd be running everything from his White House office. Perhaps Mike Ruppert can supply more details: [...]

Better yet, let's see if we can get Cheney to implicate himself as the shot-caller on 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC1QAR5gQrc&feature=fvwrel]implicate himself[/ame]

Nothing like hearing it from the horse's mouth, eh?

Here's a clue for you, Daws: after the first plane hit the north tower, if Cheney gave a "direct order" to shoot down one of the hijacked airplanes (as he's now admitted on national TV), it was obviously within his purview to at least order the destruction of any and all other hijacked planes. Whether such an order would have succeeded in bringing down flights 175 and 77 ...is moot, precisely because no such order was issued. Not by the DOD prior to the first impact (per the brand new protocol adopted in June '01); and not by the acting CIC for at least an hour thereafter, at which time all but one had already reached their intended targets.

If you'd like, we can get into all of the reported air defense failures/anomalies that had to coincide in order for the three planes to reach their targets, but there is absolutely no excuse for the DOD's/Cheney's failure to issue a general order for the destruction of any hijacked aircraft immediately following the impact of flight 11. None whatsoever.

Last edited:
[...] There's no source given for the claim that Cheney was solely in charge of NORAD on 9/11, which is a pity as it seems a little implausible that he'd be running everything from his White House office. Perhaps Mike Ruppert can supply more details: [...]

Better yet, let's see if we can get Cheney to implicate himself as the shot-caller on 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC1QAR5gQrc&feature=fvwrel]implicate himself[/ame]

Here's a clue for you, Daws: after the first plane hit the north tower, if Cheney gave a "direct order" to shoot down one of the hijacked airplanes (as he's now admitted on national TV), it was obviously within his purview to at least order the destruction of any and all other hijacked planes. Whether such an order would have succeeded in bringing down flights 175 and 77 ...is moot, precisely because no such order was issued. Not by the DOD prior to the first impact (per the brand new protocol adopted in June '01); and not by the acting CIC for at least an hour thereafter, at which time all but one had already reached their intended targets.

If you'd like, we can get into all of the reported air defense failures/anomalies that had to coincide in order for the three planes to reach their targets, but there is absolutely no excuse for the DOD's/Cheney's failure to issue a general order for the destruction of any hijacked aircraft immediately following the impact of flight 11. None whatsoever.
Listening comprehension seems to be a problem with the twofers. Cheney said that he gave the order for planes to be shot down. He NEVER said that flight 93 was shot down. You can give an order and then have something else happen. It usually does on a day like 9/11 when events are happening so quickly.
As to the idiot in the video: What's with the sun glasses indoors (looks like a bathroom) and all of the dramatic pauses?:confused::confused:

OH!!! I get it!! He's hiding from the government!!:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh yeah I remember seeing that video a long time ago.I forgot all about it.thanks for posting it.your wasting your time with daws and the other OCTA'S though,they wont bother to watch this video since it shreads to pieces the official version.:lol: your right,nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth himself.:D:lol: Even Cheney here is admitting what truthers have been saying all along from day one about the crash at shanksville,that there was no crash,that it was shot down.so much for their theory of the governments version of events of a plane crashing at shanksville.We got cheney himself saying that plane was shot down,what more do they need?:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats easily the biggest smoking gun of them all the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around and they know it so you can pretty much count on them not commenting on this video.:D thats an even bigger smoking gun than Minetttas testimony of Cheney giving stand down orders at the pentagon to not shoot down the alleged airliner.

Last edited:

Bold emphasis mine.

Bold emphasis mine.

more blathering by handjob, the book is speculation not fact... Then again you think superman's a real guy.
it's shreds nothing, as there is no corroborating evidence to support it allegations..

Translation-I Godboy kid have never read that book of Rupperts just like I never look at anything that has an oppossing viewpoint to the governments version of events because the truth scares me and like I just said before, I believe superman's a real guy thats why I only want to believe in fictional stories like the official conspiracy theory of the governments on 9/11.

Last edited:

So please explain the phone calls from 93, the CVR from 93, the witnesses (several) who saw 93 intact as it neared the earth.

Your move.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh yeah I remember seeing that video a long time ago.I forgot all about it.thanks for posting it.your wasting your time with daws and the other OCTA'S though,they wont bother to watch this video since it shreads to pieces the official version.:lol: your right,nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth himself.:D:lol: Even Cheney here is admitting what truthers have been saying all along from day one about the crash at shanksville,that there was no crash,that it was shot down.so much for their theory of the governments version of events of a plane crashing at shanksville.We got cheney himself saying that plane was shot down,what more do they need?:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats easily the biggest smoking gun of them all the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around and they know it so you can pretty much count on them not commenting on this video.:D thats an even bigger smoking gun than Minetttas testimony of Cheney giving stand down orders at the pentagon to not shoot down the alleged airliner.
tumbleweeds.gif

Translation-I Godboy kid have never read that book of Rupperts just like I never look at anything that has an oppossing viewpoint to the governments version of events because the truth scares me and like I just said before, I believe superman's a real guy thats why I only want to believe in fictional stories like the official conspiracy theory of the governments on 9/11.
Nostraddoofus the way after the fact psychic!

two farts in a row from you dawgshit.congrats.:clap2::lol::poop: amzing hos this thred is starting to attract only disinfo agents now.

Forum List

Back