Amazing: 30,000 Show Up For Romney Rally In Ohio…

Romney was all for letting Detroit crash and burn, which would have also made Ohio crash and burn because of the ridiculous amount of car parts that are manufactured here.

People voting for Romney in Ohio are freakin' stupid. It's like paying the boss to fire you.

What part of Chapter 11 bankruptcy says 'crash and burn'? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

This part.

So you give me the MadCow blog?? Why don't you cite bankruptcy law and stop being such a hack.

What part of Chapter 11 bankruptcy says 'crash and burn'? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

This part.

So you give me the MadCow blog?? Why don't you cite bankruptcy law and stop being such a hack.

Why don't you read something every once in a while? You might learn something.

Romney was claiming they should have had a private sector bailout (private sector bailouts don't have shit to do with bankruptcy law, junior) along with that bankruptcy. A bankruptcy with no private sector bailout would have destroyed the industry, and there was no capital out there to bail out the behemoth.

The secret service said 15k through the turnstiles. And half of them left after Kid Rock finished. And that's in the most conservative county in Ohio.

What, you mean our conservative friends failed to mention it was a free Kid Rock concert? Just an oversight, for sure. Feel the Romentum! AND DON'T LOOK AT THE POLLS!

The secret service said 15k through the turnstiles. And half of them left after Kid Rock finished. And that's in the most conservative county in Ohio.

What, you mean our conservative friends failed to mention it was a free Kid Rock concert? Just an oversight, for sure. Feel the Romentum! AND DON'T LOOK AT THE POLLS!

Ahh, the truth comes out. Wonder if Drudge was informed of that little factoid. :lol:

Ahh, the truth comes out. Wonder if Drudge was informed of that little factoid. :lol:

Sweetie.... you don't get to decide what is 'truth'. The clue - if the truth always backs up your own preconceived opinion... it's unlikely to be 'the' truth... it might be 'your' truth.

Sweetie.... you don't get to decide what is 'truth'. The clue - if the truth always backs up your own preconceived opinion... it's unlikely to be 'the' truth... it might be 'your' truth.

So what's the truth then?

And they are all white, cause remember Obama is the boogie man.

Obama alienated white people all by himself with his attendance of a white hating church for 20 years and being married by a white hating man of God.

I thought maybe it was another of his Photoshopped rallies. He has never been able to draw that big a crowd and especially not in an area he said he wanted to see put out of their jobs.

And, as you say, it doesn't square with the polls.

OTOH, if we're lucky, that's every ignorant voter in that Ohio.

Why don't you read something every once in a while? You might learn something.

Romney was claiming they should have had a private sector bailout (private sector bailouts don't have shit to do with bankruptcy law, junior) along with that bankruptcy. A bankruptcy with no private sector bailout would have destroyed the industry, and there was no capital out there to bail out the behemoth.

Why do rw's always ignore that part?

They also ignore the fact that bailing out auto makers saved more than a few thousand jobs. It saved untold millions of jobs in the ancillary professions. But don't expect Mittens or his fans to understand that or admit it.

I don't know. See, that's truthful. I can neither prove nor disprove it... what I won't do is call it 'proof' because some assclown media tells me it's 'true'. I have a much higher standard for 'truth'. I like 'the truth', not my truth or your truth but the truth.

I don't know. See, that's truthful. I can neither prove nor disprove it... what I won't do is call it 'proof' because some assclown media tells me it's 'true'. I have a much higher standard for 'truth'. I like 'the truth', not my truth or your truth but the truth.

Fair enough, I agree. :thup:

I saw that on CNN. I didn't know there was that many old and fat white people living in that state.

And clearly, the majority belonged to the 47%. Hilarious!

Mitt is going to teach them a lesson they will never forget if he gets elected.

Forum List

Back