Amarosa Credibility - Zero

This is how I translate your post:

“Wahhh she said something negative about Trump and I’m too much of a pussy to give it any credibility despite my dumbass never actually meeting Trump personally.”
So you admit that you DO give it credibility, then. No law against coming in here and admitting you're a complete imbecile.

just watch the news, they are playing what she has released 24/7! and she supposedly has 200 more that have not been aired yet....
So you don't have it, then. Well you talk big, but when challenged, you show up with nothing.

This is how I translate your post:

“Wahhh she said something negative about Trump and I’m too much of a pussy to give it any credibility despite my dumbass never actually meeting Trump personally.”
So you admit that you DO give it credibility, then. No law against coming in here and admitting you're a complete imbecile.
I definitely give it credibility because she had recordings you ass clown lol. You on the other hand dismiss 100% of it because you are a cultist pawn.

I definitely give it credibility because she had recordings you ass clown lol. You on the other hand dismiss 100% of it because you are a cultist pawn.
Recordings, huh ? Yeah ? So see let's see them. You got videos ? You got audios ? You got anything ?..besides your punky mouth ?

Omarosa and President Trump have a symbiotic relationship. they use each other.

Omarosa is one of the few folks who can out-Trump Trump

When will the office of our presidency be restored to it's full glory aside from the damage that the Clinton's had done to it during their stay ????? Ever since the Clinton deplorables occupied that office, it has been falling from Grace, and it has been open season on it by every deplorable imaginable ever since.

Now an extension of the various multi-layered attackers (Omarosa) has struck it yet again...

It's time to know and understand the enemy within, and to begin the long very tedious job of weeding the traitors out, and restoring the office of the Presidency to it's full importance in which is to hopefully be found within this nation once again.

When will the office of our presidency be restored to it's full glory aside from the damage that the Clinton's had done to it during their stay ????? Ever since the Clinton deplorables occupied that office, it has been falling from Grace, and it has been open season on it by every deplorable imaginable ever since.

Now an extension of the various multi-layered attackers (Omarosa) has struck it yet again...

It's time to know and understand the enemy within, and to begin the long very tedious job of weeding the traitors out, and restoring the office of the Presidency to it's full importance in which is to hopefully be found within this nation once again.
Since the Trumps moved in, the White House has been a shithole

If y'all would leave the man alone it would be a working functional institution again, but you leftist with your scorched Earth policy in action, and all because y'all lost the place for a few years is as deplorable and as desperate as it gets.

Do you think that this nations conservative's are just going to forget what you crazies have done, and are continually doing to the institution of government in this country ???

Remember that what goes around comes around.

If you thought that you all are going to destroy Christianity and conservatism in this country, then you have jumped the shark.

People are fed up, and it ain't with conservatism or conservatives, so just keep telling yourselves that your bullcrap is gonna prevail because it won't.

The Trumps flushed the shit out of there. The lingering stench is just now dissipating.

Forum List

Back