Amanda Knox

Black males overwelmingly commit and get convicted of crimes more then any other group of people, if you hang out with black males the odds of you being either a victim or convicted of a crime increase alot, as Amanda has found out.

Not all blacks are bad, not all whites are good. The trick is learning to tell the difference. Guess you haven't.
Where did I say ALL blacks are bad?

Why do white girls always get- off scot- free? :eusa_wall:

Provide evidence your claim is true. Prison records and court convictions will do.

A COURT of LAW made a finding that there was not sufficient evidence to claim she killed the Girl. 8 Jurors sat and listened to testimony in the case. They unanimously voted the cops had NO CASE.

Pretty simple concept. You see even American white girls get due process.

If, as was suggested earlier, this case had anything to do with muslims, I completely missed it. If it did, I'd really like to see what. For some reason, even though her family hired a publicist, the case didn't have the 'wow' power that the Casey Anthony case or that the Iran hiker case had. It had all the elements and then some, so I'm not sure why we weren't drawn in like we were in those other cases. I tend to like eveidence. But in this case, there has really been very little displayed publically. But that was the case with the Iran hikers as well. Still, we were drawn in. Even though I like evidence, I still have room in my career for some pretty strong and accurate gut feelings and they have saved my life more than once... So... my gut instinct in this one told me from the start that Amanda Knox is guilty. And..... overall, she is not a sympathetic character. I'm not sure why she was let off the way she was unless Italy wants something from the US.

Their system is different from ours. Here there would not be two juries involved. In the US, a verdict by a jury is very powerful. A second jury would not be asked to rule on the case again, and the appeal process here does not involve issues of guilt or innocence. The appeal process in the US involves only procedural issues. I have to wonder why a jury verdict in Italy is worth so little. How is it that one jury can overrule another? I would never have expected an appeal to play out this way. Perhaps that is why I really believe there is some politicial motivation at the base of it all.

I will probably order and read this book:

Anatomy of a Secret Life: The Psychology of Living a Lie
by Gail Saltz (Hardcover)

Last edited:
If, as was suggested earlier, this case had anything to do with muslims, I completely missed it. If it did, I'd really like to see what. For some reason, even though her family hired a publicist, the case didn't have the 'wow' power that the Casey Anthony case or that the Iran hiker case had. It had all the elements and then some, so I'm not sure why we weren't drawn in like we were in those other cases. I tend to like eveidence. But in this case, there has really been very little displayed publically. But that was the case with the Iran hikers as well. Still, we were drawn in. Even though I like evidence, I still have room in my career for some pretty strong and accurate gut feelings and they have saved my life more than once... So... my gut instinct in this one told me from the start that Amanda Knox is guilty. And..... overall, she is not a sympathetic character. I'm not sure why she was let off the way she was unless Italy wants something from the US.

Their system is different from ours. Here there would not be two juries involved. In the US, a verdict by a jury is very powerful. A second jury would not be asked to rule on the case again, and the appeal process here does not involve issues of guilt or innocence. The appeal process in the US involves only procedural issues. I have to wonder why a jury verdict in Italy is worth so little. How is it that one jury can overrule another? I would never have expected an appeal to play out this way. Perhaps that is why I really believe there is some politicial motivation at the base of it all.

I will probably order and read this book:

Anatomy of a Secret Life: The Psychology of Living a Lie
by Gail Saltz (Hardcover)
You're right, Sunshine. I'm apologize for my stupid analogy of Muslims in Italy hating Americans and causing any trouble for us there. I googled and found there are only 1.4% of Muslims in Italy, and I was off base. Thank you for the correction. :redface:

Forum List

Back