AMA supports health care bill

I know. Only a moron trusts people involved in the health services field on healthcare.

That explains why doctors don't register as organ donors on their driver's licenses.

They know what other doctors are like.

Link?

"A new article appearing in Clinical Transplantation finds that both U.S. and foreign transplant physicians expressed serious concern about organ procurement practices in China, and that this concern influenced their patient care decisions."

"The majority of doctors surveyed said that they would provide post-transplantation care for patients who underwent liver transplantation at another domestic center, in a foreign country or in China."

Majority Of Doctors Skeptical Of Organ Transplantation Practices In China

That was hard.

That explains why doctors don't register as organ donors on their driver's licenses.

They know what other doctors are like.

Link?

"A new article appearing in Clinical Transplantation finds that both U.S. and foreign transplant physicians expressed serious concern about organ procurement practices in China, and that this concern influenced their patient care decisions."

"The majority of doctors surveyed said that they would provide post-transplantation care for patients who underwent liver transplantation at another domestic center, in a foreign country or in China."

Majority Of Doctors Skeptical Of Organ Transplantation Practices In China

That was hard.

Apparently it was. The link has nothing to do with doctors registering as organ donors. It has to do with doctors, unsurprisingly, thinking that organ donor practices in China are sketchy.

Care to try again?

I'm looking. I know it's true because I know doctors, and it's what they say.
But interestingly enough, the stats are hard to find. Imagine that.

I'm looking. I know it's true because I know doctors, and it's what they say.
But interestingly enough, the stats are hard to find. Imagine that.

Scientific studies don't always correspond to personal anecdotes. I suspect you'll be looking for quite a while.

There are no studies, period. The one I found, you had to be a medical professional and subscribe to be able to access it.

Of course the AMA is all for the current plan.

If you think MDs are racking it in now, wait until we have a socialized system of payment feeding an increasing demand for HC which is controlled by a capitalist system which limits the supply.

The medical establishment is 100% behind any system which increases demand but doesn't do anything about supply, folks.

Who can blame them?

just another lobbyist group....

But it's different, because Ravi agrees with this lobbyist group.
Gee, quite a few folks attacked me for saying the AMA was a lobbying group a couple of days ago. Guess there's been a change in the way cons think of them now that they support the House health bill.

for about the last 20 years they have become a lobbyist group....if its good for THEM they endorse it,if not they are against it....and they will act like they speak for the medical world.....

Forum List

Back