AMA supports health care bill

just another lobbyist group....

Bingo. People think that to be a dr. you have to be a member of the AMA, and therefore the AMA represents the whole medical world.

WRONG. The AMA is simply a place for like-minded, political drs. to hang out.

AARP also supports Obama's Eugenics Program.

I wonder how happy the elderly will be when they start having their friends die while waiting for Obama to approve procedures, medicines and treatments?

I'm glad AARP is willing to sacrifice the elderly for the Democrat Party.

Do you have any other idiocies to spew? :eusa_whistle:

A Gallup poll, 17June09.

73% of Americans trust the doctors on a health care sysem.
58% of Americans trust President Obama.
42% of Americans trust the Democratic Party.
34% of Americans trust the Republican Party.

The latter figure is about the same as the number that still trust George W. Bush to tell the truth.

On Healthcare, Americans Trust Physicians Over Politicians

That's a lot of morons in the US.

I know. Only a moron trusts people involved in the health services field on healthcare.

Much better to trust a computer technician or Republican lobby group :eusa_whistle:

A Gallup poll, 17June09.

The latter figure is about the same as the number that still trust George W. Bush to tell the truth.

I know. Only a moron trusts people involved in the health services field on healthcare.

Much better to trust a computer technician or Republican lobby group :eusa_whistle:

Does it ever occur to you that people should do their own research? :eusa_whistle:

Does it ever occur to you that people should do their own research? :eusa_whistle:

You do know that "doing your own research" entails reading what other people have advocated for and written, right?

Or shall we all run our own personal comprehensive studies on healthcare reform?

You do know that "doing your own research" entails reading what other people have advocated for and written, right?

Or shall we all run our own personal comprehensive studies on healthcare reform?

Yeah ... instead of taking one person's word for it you are actually looking at more than one source ... what a strange concept, I know you partisans can't deal with multiple sources, but try it sometime.

Truth of the matter is, the AMA has blocked a lot of actually safe treatments by not "supporting" them, and the FDA followed their wishes, while at the same time endorsing some of the most horrible treatments. Yeah, that sounds like they care ... sure.

But it's different, because Ravi agrees with this lobbyist group.
Gee, quite a few folks attacked me for saying the AMA was a lobbying group a couple of days ago. Guess there's been a change in the way cons think of them now that they support the House health bill.

Do you have a link to that thread? I remember the same thing, but I couldn't find the thread.

Yeah ... instead of taking one person's word for it you are actually looking at more than one source ... what a strange concept, I know you partisans can't deal with multiple sources, but try it sometime.

Truth of the matter is, the AMA has blocked a lot of actually safe treatments by not "supporting" them, and the FDA followed their wishes, while at the same time endorsing some of the most horrible treatments. Yeah, that sounds like they care ... sure.

The AMA isn't one person. Besides the fact that when dealing with an issue like this, the numerous sources contradict each other. You've chosen to believe some sources, and not others which is fine but don't pretend that you've done it in a reasonable fashion or that the sources you don't believe are somehow flawed.

The AMA isn't one person. Besides the fact that when dealing with an issue like this, the numerous sources contradict each other. You've chosen to believe some sources, and not others which is fine but don't pretend that you've done it in a reasonable fashion or that the sources you don't believe are somehow flawed.

No, I am going based on what has happened, the facts are there, look for them sometime.

No, I am going based on what has happened, the facts are there, look for them sometime.

Oh, of course. What has happened. And pray tell, what happened, and according to who?

Gee, quite a few folks attacked me for saying the AMA was a lobbying group a couple of days ago. Guess there's been a change in the way cons think of them now that they support the House health bill.

Do you have a link to that thread? I remember the same thing, but I couldn't find the thread.
No, I was going to search for it. If you find it please let me know.

Anyone that supports a mandatory participation healthcare bill is an idiot, undeserving of his/her Constitutional Rights.

Grown babies still waiting for their "bah-bah", ass wiped and diaper change because they are incapable of fending for themselves.

No, I was going to search for it. If you find it please let me know.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ans-support-government-run-healthcare-14.html

That thread. It was, of course, different right wingers :lol::lol::lol:

I found the thread from 7/5/2009

07-05-2009, 10:42 PM

jreeves
Member #8708

Quote: Originally Posted by Political Junky
Quote: Originally Posted by Cecilie1200
Quote: Originally Posted by Political Junky
OMG, the wingut's Bible ... Newsmax. LOL
This has been reported in numerous places, including the Journal of the American Medical Association, so you're not going to get to dodge this by pooh-poohing the source as biased. It's a fact. Deal with it.
The AMA was against Medicare and Medicaid too. They are a huge lobbying group. That's biased.
Lmao....yes the American Medical Association is a right wing PAC....do realize how stupid that sounds?

A Gallup poll, 17June09.

That explains why doctors don't register as organ donors on their driver's licenses.

They know what other doctors are like.

Forum List

Back