AMA supports health care bill

Currently when a person ill or injured enters the medical system via emergency rooms (primarily) they are treated and the bill goes unpaid. The medical staff therefore worked for nothing relying on increased bills of those who can pay.

Naturally the AMA would be for any plan that will give more individuals a insurance plan which will pay for services rendered.

It does nothing for the jobless poor who will still crowd the emergency rooms for medical care.

AARP also supports Obama's Eugenics Program.

I wonder how happy the elderly will be when they start having their friends die while waiting for Obama to approve procedures, medicines and treatments?

I'm glad AARP is willing to sacrifice the elderly for the Democrat Party.

I wonder how happy the elderly will be when they start having their friends die while waiting for Obama to approve procedures, medicines and treatments?

I know. Its a good thing that the elderly are all on private insurance now from their jobs they they all have!

So should we get rid of all government healthcare? And how do you feel about the fact that it will kill tens of thousands of elderly people who won't survive without medicare?

This pretty much seals the deal, no?

If voters don't mind higher insurance premiums, more taxes and debt, a higher cost of living and fewer jobs, and if members of Congress don't mind explaining these things in 2010 and 2012, that should pretty much seal the deal.

Since when does an organization whose membership consists of fewer than 1/3 of all doctors, speak for all doctors??

By 2000, the AMA claimed only about 30 percent of American doctors as members. The organization had struggled with dwindling membership for decades, and the trend did not seem as if it would reverse easily.

American Medical Association: Information from Answers.com

I know. Its a good thing that the elderly are all on private insurance now from their jobs they they all have!

Think of it as getting rid of more undesirables, like abortions for the elderly.

I listen when Obama talks and he clearly thinks the elderly are living way too long and costing too much.

Last edited:
You should strive to keep your stereotyping in check, actually. I know it's hard for a wingnut, but one can always improve their cognitive ability.

Forum List

Back