Am I the worst conservative ever?

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Because no matter how much I come to the realization that liberals are depressed maniacs whose only goal in life is to make others as miserable as they are themselves, I STILL feel nothing but abject, overwhelming sorrow and pity when I read things like this:

DUmmie said:
The only freepers left in my life are my immediate family
I don't communicate with two sisters and their families because of their freeper condition. My mother is indeed a freeper as well but what can I do? Both of my parents are in failing health and I need to be there for them. I never talk politics when I visit them. It is a very difficult situation. When my folks are gone I only have one sister left who is sane enough for me to keep loving relationship with.

As for friends, I dumped the one and only repuke friend on Friday over this when he exposed his true vile freeper self.

These people need help. No joking. No just-playing-around-with-ya. They need serious, honest, mental help.

EDIT: And I'm 99% sure there is an actual mental condition that goes like this:

DUmmie said:
I'm sorry you had to come to this... However, sometimes, we must show our friends and or family member the tough love! I did with my son when he needed it. I didn't speak to my son for almost 4 years due to his rude behavior toward me, I cut him off even thou I did not want to. This turn out to be best thing I did, he turn his life around and now, he is a good person and treat me very well!

You know, I honestly doubt that cutting his son of for four years really worked if it took four years to talk to him again. I mean if it was really effective, why would it have taken 4 years? why would you assume that after four years the kid finally came around to your way of thinking rather than him simply growing up.

And there is nothing wrong with compassion. that is part of being a conservative.

Freeper? Repuke? Geez, don't these people realize that you can have friends that don't agree on politics? I have several leeching, gimme programs, tax and spend liberals, and every once in a while, they can't help but to spout a little. They know how I feel about that, but I don't feel the need to butt in and tell them how wrong they are because I can't win them over to the other side and all that'll happen is that I'll lose a friend.

Hobbit said:
Freeper? Repuke? Geez, don't these people realize that you can have friends that don't agree on politics? I have several leeching, gimme programs, tax and spend liberals, and every once in a while, they can't help but to spout a little. They know how I feel about that, but I don't feel the need to butt in and tell them how wrong they are because I can't win them over to the other side and all that'll happen is that I'll lose a friend.

Admit it, occassionally you go off on a little rant tangent against the Libs yourself, they too keep quiet when it happens...

New Topics

Forum List

Back