Am I the only one

When I'm representative/senator, judge/jury, under-secretary / president I'm going to HAVE THEM ALL HANGED with my HUGE Government Money. All of you until I RUN OUT OF MONEY! AHAHAHA!

That thinks the 'general discussion forum' should be at the top of the list...ideally right under 'current events'?
You are not the only one. I too am a cool motherfucker

You're at least half right.

Are you saying the general discussion forum should only be moved halfway to where I suggested?

I was responding to Granpa's post. If you don't understand what I was telling him, I won't explain it to you.

That was a joke honeyhocks.

This is a politics board first and foremost.
Not necessarily. There are other things in the world to discuss other than Trump, Obama, and Clinton, topics that just might lead to new ideas instead of political rhetoric that has been repeated millions times.

"US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum"
There are 24 forums on USMB, only one of which is politics.
I really don't believe that the vast number of posters on the Politics forum have no other interest in life.

Uhm that's why we come here, how do you know we don't go to other forums like sports and car and driver to argue there about them?

You post anything in sports here 4 people might comment if your lucky.

And that's why most people don't post there. You can get around that by creating your sports post and including Trump in it and putting it under Politics. Of course it will be diverted to abortion, race, or immigration.

This is a politics board first and foremost.
Not necessarily. There are other things in the world to discuss other than Trump, Obama, and Clinton, topics that just might lead to new ideas instead of political rhetoric that has been repeated millions times.

I really don't believe that the vast number of posters on the Politics forum have no other interest in life.

Uhm that's why we come here, how do you know we don't go to other forums like sports and car and driver to argue there about them?

And that's why most people don't post there. You can get around that by creating your sports post and including Trump in it and putting it under Politics. Of course it will be diverted to abortion, race, or immigration.

Lol well I do admit I will post sometimes with just a hint of politics in it in the top forums (I know it will eventually be moved)

When I'm representative/senator, judge/jury, under-secretary / president I'm going to HAVE THEM ALL HANGED with my HUGE Government Money. All of you until I RUN OUT OF MONEY! AHAHAHA!

Now ya talking boyo!!! hehheh

Well you voted for it!... I only have one duty in all these positions. That's the culling. Its constitutional. Its an Executorial Emergency. Or get me in congress, I'll vote a law, ya. Must purge.

Lol well I do admit I will post sometimes with just a hint of politics in it in the top forums (I know it will eventually be moved)
No, it's got to be race, religion, abortion, immigration, Trump, or Obama. You can make it something else but it will be defected back to one those topics within few screens.

I guess putting General at top or bottom of the forums probably won't make much difference.

Well you voted for it!... I only have one duty in all these positions. That's the culling. Its constitutional. Its an Executorial Emergency. Or get me in congress, I'll vote a law, ya. Must purge.

Purge the democrats ...send them to the cesspool~~~

I'm an independent. Sorry! The Dixiecrat Death party might get enough votes to look Cool..

That thinks the 'general discussion forum' should be at the top of the list...ideally right under 'current events'?

Are you saying the general discussion forum should only be moved halfway to where I suggested?

I was responding to Granpa's post. If you don't understand what I was telling him, I won't explain it to you.

No wonder everybody says right wingers don't understand funny.

Friends with Rderp? He stopped posting his ignorant topics in politics and current events because they kept getting moved to downstairs

Lol

At least the mods had the courtesy not to move rderp’s branches into the FZ!

No, it's got to be race, religion, abortion, immigration, Trump, or Obama. You can make it something else but it will be defected back to one those topics within few screens.

I guess putting General at top or bottom of the forums probably won't make much difference.

Well...it would keep me from taking half a day to scroll to the bottom of the page.

What I really want to know my sweet little pork chop is who is on first???

Well...it would keep me from taking half a day to scroll to the bottom of the page.

If it takes you half a day to scroll to the bottom, you must have one of those right wing computers. They are really slow.

I am bitch.

I am bitch.

Oh you are getting me all excited. hehheh

It must be comforting to always have a scapegoat to blame for all problems real and imaginary.

It must be comforting to always have a scapegoat to blame for all problems real and imaginary.

some want to complicate things too much...plain and simple and quite evident....democrats are the problem.

Forum List

Back