Am I the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to close the site then your browser....had to hit post button 4 times then it would lock up

You maybe on slow down. Mods do that sometimes, I’ve heard.

L.....I.............................k.................................................e.............................................................wh......................................o?

L.....I.............................k.................................................e.............................................................wh......................................o?
Can't really throw around accusations/give names without breaking rules, but chances are if you give it a guess, you're probably right.

I think i heard someone else on this board claim they had been slowed down for some reason. I have never heard of that happening on any other board.

The strange thing is that is the only forum where I am having a problem It happened to me the other day but they were shutting down the thread and then re-opening it and then they shut it down again. That is something else I have never heard of going on elsewhere and I have visited a lot of boards.

I think i heard someone else on this board claim they had been slowed down for some reason. I have never heard of that happening on any other board.
If you think you're on slowdown, you can probably PM Kat or Flacaltenn. I know those two are actually reliable staff.

Mac, you are not on slowdown for any reason. But let me remind you - if you have problems, pm one of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back