Am I the only one??!?!??!

Whoa, this truly is a NaziCon thread...

no NaziCon thread, just people with half a brain that will be able to successfully defend themselves when somebody has the itch to break in and take our shit just sharing ideas.
What's the harm in that?

Democrats & Gun control.. some history

--------------------:eusa_eh:

Gun control laws were originally promulgated by Democrats to keep guns out of the hands of blacks. This allowed the Democratic policy of slavery to proceed with fewer bumps and, after the Civil War, allowed the Democratic Ku Klux Klan to menace and murder black Americans with little resistance.

(Contrary to what illiterates believe, the KKK was an outgrowth of the Democratic Party, with overlapping membership rolls. The Klan was to the Democrats what the American Civil Liberties Union is today: Not every Democrat is an ACLU’er, but every ACLU’er is a Democrat. Same with the Klan.)

In 1640, the very first gun control law ever enacted on these shores was passed in Virginia. It provided that blacks — even freemen — could not own guns.

The Democrats’ Racist Gun Control History

Feed the poor and they will breed. Then their spawn must also be fed due to the cyclical nature of the culture of complacency created by liberals in America, and so on and so on.

I was talking about the Red states. That's where most of the poor and uneducated are. The right screams "No food stamps", but they mean "No food stamps for blacks or browns, whites are OK".

Whoa, this truly is a NaziCon thread...

no NaziCon thread, just people with half a brain that will be able to successfully defend themselves when somebody has the itch to break in and take our shit just sharing ideas.
What's the harm in that?

What are you complaining about? You don't have anything anyone wants.

Haha. You don't know me nor what I have, so how can you make a blind assumption? And how are you going to say most of the poor and uneducated are in the red states? New York City, Chicago Illinois, Detroit Michigan, I could go on.

I think the response to such a horrific tragedy was to be expected. Most of the responses are bullshit but completely expected.

I loved it watching obama wipe away the tear he never shed and politicizing the kids deaths. The ultimate asswipery.

Am I the only one who feels as though the hardest thing the liberal media and entire leftwing has had to throughout the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre is act like they actually cared that dozens of kids died? Because although I feel like they tried to put up a good front, this massacre was like walking downstairs on Christmas morning for these guys. Within a couple hours of the last shot being fired, we were already hearing about gun control and how some organization void from any involvement in this tragedy was the cause of it all, the NRA.

It makes me sick how much precedence their liberal agendas take over accurately reporting the news and allowing the families of the victims involved to heal, not looking at them as a golden ticket to possibly be correct once in their lives. :sad:

nah, there's plenty of other partisan assholes just like you.

I have the means to afford an assault rifle and own quite a few. All those drawing any parallel between me and Adam Lanza can take a one way bus route to hell.

Anyone who saw this atrocity and said Never Again

Must be politicizing the tragedy

Feed the poor and they will breed. Then their spawn must also be fed due to the cyclical nature of the culture of complacency created by liberals in America, and so on and so on.

I was talking about the Red states. That's where most of the poor and uneducated are. The right screams "No food stamps", but they mean "No food stamps for blacks or browns, whites are OK".

Actually, the poorest and the stupidest (you know voting 95% for the worthless prick for hoping to get a free phone) are in the inner areas of large cities. Mostly in blue states.

Forum List

Back