Am I the only one?

suspiria said:
no1tovote4 said:
Yeah Im pretty sure I hated him long before he won, and we "lost"

Whats with the quotations? You lost pretty handily and no one seems to dispute that, except those Air America people. Mike Malloy has seen The Matrix one too many times I think.

I believe someone left the damn door open at the DU again!

Where the hell is my butterfly net?

suspiria said:
so this board is only for republicans?

No - it's for intelligent people to present intelligent arguments.

We can deal with people not being intelligent. We have problems with those people trying to pass their arguments off as such, however.

suspiria said:
so this board is only for republicans?

No, this board is only for intelligent people, with the occasional dumbshit let in for entertainment purposes. There are *some* smart Dem's. :)

-=d=- said:
No - it's for intelligent people to present intelligent arguments.

We can deal with people not being intelligent. We have problems with those people trying to pass their arguments off as such, however.

Copycat.

I hate Bush from the right.

This is a mostly GOP board, yes. But many folks on this board are upset with Bush for his utter failure on protecting our borders and the immigration issue. I am among them. Bush hasn't just dropped the ball on illegal immigration --- he caught it and ran like wild toward the other end zone. He's a disgrace.

I hate Bush for dragging us into an expensive war that does not benefit America. It benefits only Israel. For this, I consider Bush a traitor to this nation and its people. If he wants to fight and die for Israel like Bill Clinton, he should renounce his U.S. citizenship and move there.

I hate Bush for jacking up spending worse than Ted Kennedy loaded on a fifth of Chivas could ever have accomplished.

I hate Bush for making education a federal issue --- something no true conservative would have EVER done.

I hate Bush for being proud of his illiteracy and ignorance. He makes all the stereotypes of conservatives come true. Real conservatives are far more literate and informed than most liberals. But Bush is not in the club.

Bush is for tort reform and against gay marriage, two issues I support him on. But this is thin gruel --- any Democrat with half a brain would do the same. Even Bill Clinton was against gay marriage --- how brave is that?

Mostly I just think Bush is an idiot. He relies totally on advisors, many of whom don't give a damn about our nation, only globalist money-makers. Shame on him.

Forum List

Back