Am I the only one?

Kilroy II

Rookie
Apr 13, 2005
Hey all, i just wanna know if i am the only one here who hates bush? And also, ive noticed some people here have been agreeing with some of the republicains opinions just because they were republicain and not because they agree with their opinion. Dont do that.

P.S. I'm not a democrat, im an independent.

And i dont care if you think that that link is stupid. You guys resist just to resist, and in turn, you get no where. You need to say what you guys actually belive in and not what the republicains say. Oh yeah, Kerry sux, but bush is worse.

Kilroy II said:
And i dont care if you think that that link is stupid. You guys resist just to resist, and in turn, you get no where. You need to say what you guys actually belive in and not what the republicains say. Oh yeah, Kerry sux, but bush is worse.

Much like you've just done? :slap: :usa:

Everyone who hasn't the balls to make a decision claims to be 'independant' - what that REALLY means is:

"I don't have an opinions which fit logic, and I'm too insecure/immature to claim one side or the other"

:shrug:

Kilroy II said:

So please enlighten us... how exactly does Bush suck?

Mr. P said:
A link to a game? Oh yeah, I take you very seriously now! MORON!!

I was thinking something similar. I mean who on earth would hate bush over a game? Got to be one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.

-=d=- said:
Everyone who hasn't the balls to make a decision claims to be 'independant' - what that REALLY means is:

"I don't have an opinions which fit logic, and I'm too insecure/immature to claim one side or the other"

:shrug:

Hey, Darin! Some independents are independent bc they think that partisan politics can be harmful, even though they voted strictly republican latley bc that is the party with 99% of the common sense in politics today. Just talking about some people, you understand! :tng:

mom4 said:
Hey, Darin! Some independents are independent bc they think that partisan politics can be harmful, even though they voted strictly republican latley bc that is the party with 99% of the common sense in politics today. Just talking about some people, you understand! :tng:

True Independants don't need to qualify their radical, extreme far-wing rants with the "Oh..and I'm an independant!"

Most people online use that term in an attempt to bring credibility to their bitching.

:D

It's more of a 'if a shoe fits' comment...I'm sure some people might understand.

:p:

-=d=- said:
True Independants don't need to qualify their radical, extreme far-wing rants with the "Oh..and I'm an independant!"

Most people online use that term in an attempt to bring credibility to their bitching.

:D

It's more of a 'if a shoe fits' comment...I'm sure some people might understand.

:p:
Okay, I'm mollified. ;)

Kilroy II said:
Hey all, i just wanna know if i am the only one here who hates bush? And also, ive noticed some people here have been agreeing with some of the republicains opinions just because they were republicain and not because they agree with their opinion. Dont do that.

I do hate bush, and I think he is a terrible president, but Iam a Democrat. I think the majority of the people on this board are Republican

suspiria said:
Kilroy II said:

I do hate bush, and I think he is a terrible president, but Iam a Democrat. I think the majority of the people on this board are Republican

Thats brilliant. Care to elaborate on your general statement as to why you hate Bush and think hes a terrible president or are you puppeting your teacher's talking points as well?

insein said:
suspiria said:
Thats brilliant. Care to elaborate on your general statement as to why you hate Bush and think hes a terrible president or are you puppeting your teacher's talking points as well?

Well, that's easy insein, they hate Bush because they lost.

suspiria said:

why is he a terrible president?

Forum List

Back